Senior Consultant @ Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
Lead Consultant @ National Computer Systems
IT and Technology professional with 13 years of experience, contributing in various technical and leadership roles. Extensive experience working for various diverse industries including public sector, financial institude, engineering and logistics. Extensive global exposure with proven success in managing projects and leading teams from different geographic locations with diverse cultures and background to deliver results. Proven success
IT and Technology professional with 13 years of experience, contributing in various technical and leadership roles. Extensive experience working for various diverse industries including public sector, financial institude, engineering and logistics. Extensive global exposure with proven success in managing projects and leading teams from different geographic locations with diverse cultures and background to deliver results. Proven success in working with senior business stakeholders, partners and vendors to achieve desired organization objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• IT Service Delivery and Project Management
• Help Desk, Data Centers, Command Centers, NOC and SOC Operations
• IT Infrastructure planning, implementation and maintenance
• IT Infrastructure Monitoring
• ITIL Best Practices for Incident, Problem and Change Management
• People and Stakeholder Management
• Technology Risk Management
• IT Security, Audit, Compliance and Governance
• Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Planning
• Customer Support and Account Management
• Vendor Management
Senior Manager @ Responsible for the Planning, Design, Development and Implementation of Global IT Infrastructure for APL Logistics.
Design, plan and setup IT infrastructure services from scratch for APL Logistics after separation with APL. Greenfield setup from ground zero starting from sourcing suitable Data Center locations.
Manage separation projects for APL Logistics to separate from APL.
Setup IT security team for APL Logistics to deliver IT security services to the organisation. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Infrastructure solution architect @ - Participate in infrastructure solutioning as the solutioning PM and / or solution architect in various areas of Network and Telecommunication, System, Security, Desktop, Storage and Data Centre technologies.
- Design solutions in compliance with architecture standards, guiding principles and Information Security policies.
- Provide proposal design, cost estimations and timelines.
- Conduct market scan to keep abreast on the current available technologies and technology trends.
- Develop design documents and solutioning reports.
- Manage several large scale integration projects to integrate subsidiaries like Bank of Singapore, Wing Hang Bank, etc into OCBC group From 2014 to Present (1 year) Senior Consultant @ - Manage Network and Security
Strategic planning and architecture design for MFA Network infrastructure and Security across End-User Computing devices, network and servers.
- Manage ICT security policy and governance for the organization.
- Budget management for Network and Security related operations and projects.
- Provide solutions to business operations and IT solutions integrating with applications development.
- Setup and manage NOC and SOC.
- Manage Network operations and projects.
- Manage Security operations and projects.
- Regular engagement with Senior management for business solutions, operations, incidents and projects in relation to Network and Security.
- Manage Network and Security for Singapore Hq and rlobal offices residing in 50 different locations around the world.
- Experienced in Data center and office setups from scratch around the world.
- Lead and manage network team of over 10 engineers and security of over 6 engineers to run network and security operations and projects.
- Staff Recognition award
- Minister for Foreign Affairs award From 2010 to 2014 (4 years) Lead Consultant @ Network and Security Team Lead for Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- manage a team of network engineers and security engineers.
- plan and manage network and security projects starting from POC to deployment of different scales.
- manage NOC.
- manage network incidents and operations.
- manage security incidents and operations.
- designated support for Minister Mentor, Lee Kuan Yew.
- global exposure in terms of vendors management, technology, standards, policies(over 40 different cities around the world). From 2005 to 2010 (5 years) Engineer @ From 2002 to 2005 (3 years)
Bsc(Hons), Computing with Management @ University of Bradford Javen Lim is skilled in: Vendor Management, Data Center, Security, Servers, Cloud Computing, Pre-sales, Enterprise Software, IT Service Management, Network Security, Networking, Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension