Senior Consultant (Getinge | Maquet US SSU) @ MHP - A Porsche Company
Senior Consultant (Getinge | Maquet Datascope - Phase 2) @ MHP - A Porsche Company
Senior Consultant (Getinge | Maquet Datascope - Phase 1) @ MHP - A Porsche Company
B.S., Purchasing & Logistics Management, 3.0 @
Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business
Accomplished supply chain management professional with experience in ERP implementation, project management, strategic planning, execution of cost reduction / operational improvement strategies, Lean Six Sigma and building customer & supplier relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated effectiveness working with people at all organizational levels. Industry exposure includes automotive, aviation, oil and gas, electrical/electronic, consumer packaged goods, medical
Accomplished supply chain management professional with experience in ERP implementation, project management, strategic planning, execution of cost reduction / operational improvement strategies, Lean Six Sigma and building customer & supplier relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated effectiveness working with people at all organizational levels. Industry exposure includes automotive, aviation, oil and gas, electrical/electronic, consumer packaged goods, medical devices and regulated utilities.
Specialties: SAP ECC 6.0: Purchasing (MM-PUR), Inventory Management (MM-IM), Warehouse Management (LE-WM), Shipping (LE-SHP), Mobile Data Entry (LE-MOB)
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) 7.0
SAP Supplier Relationship Management: Enterprise Buyer Professional (SRM-EBP) 5.0
SAP Global Trade Services: Risk Management (GTS-RM) 10.0
External Warehouse Management Systems: RedPrairie, ISI Exeter, Acsis DataPass/DataLink, Infor TWL, Provia
Senior Consultant (Getinge | Maquet US SSU) @ MM Lead Consultant for the transition of the US Sales and Service Unit from SAP 4.7 Enterprise onto Maquet's global SAP ECC 6.0 MSHAPE template. Facilitated discovery workshops for eliciting user requirements from Maquet stakeholders and their counterparts at the 3PL provider (Menlo Logistics). This solution is heavily reliant on a bidirectional PI interface between SAP and Menlo's Provia WMS for master data and transactional events. Scope included standard inbound/outbound supply chain scenarios along with complex automated functionality for rental/loaner/demo equipment and customer consignment arrangements. Responsible for all configuration, specification authoring, testing, training, data migration activities and post go-live support for warehouse (IM/WM) processes. Supported internal Maquet resource for SAP GTS activities with respect to inbound logistics. Ensured all documentation requirements were compliant with the FDA's GMP validation framework. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Senior Consultant (Getinge | Maquet Datascope - Phase 2) @ Logistics Execution Lead for a post go-live optimization project with a very aggressive timeline. Responsible for transitioning any Phase I Open Issue List requirements to Phase II user requirements. Collaborated with business process owners to prioritize these requirements to ensure the highest impact to productivity and profitability was achieved during the project timeline. Most improvements were minor configuration and development updates to streamline supply chain processes. An additional MOBISYS transaction for enhanced stock inquiries was developed as a productivity improvement. A BAdI for proper quant selection during QM Usage Decision-related posting changes was activated. Responsible for all specification authoring, verification testing, coordination of user acceptance testing, including system validation documentation and sign-off in accordance with the FDA GMP regulatory framework. From February 2015 to June 2015 (5 months) Senior Consultant (Getinge | Maquet Datascope - Phase 1) @ Logistics Execution Lead for the roll-in of Datascope's manufacturing sites (running MANMAN and JDEdwards Enterprise One) onto Maquet's global SAP template MSHAPE. Responsible for all phases of ASAP project methodology with respect to IM/WM functionality within the constraints of a medical device manufacturer subject to FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). This included facilitating User Requirements Specification workshops, system configuration, definition of functional and technical specification documents, unit and integration testing, 3 rounds of data migration testing, key user training, defining User Acceptance Test scenarios, facilitating the UAT execution efforts and final extract/transformation/loading of IM/WM-relevant master data and transactional objects. Defined 6 custom RF transactions using MOBISYS Solution Builder to increase end user efficiency in the warehouse. Supported the business through the first month of go-live and stabilization. System validation activities included documenting all requirements, specifications, data load files and test scripts into a traceability matrix. From February 2014 to November 2014 (10 months) Senior Consultant (Sercel) @ SAP Warehouse Management (WM) lead for rollout of existing global template at Sercel's Houston facilities for migration from Infor Fourth Shift ERP to SAP ECC 6.0. Responsible for blueprinting, gap analysis, configuration, specification authoring, integration testing and data migration. Designed over 20 custom RF transactions (for both IM and WM) using WebSAPConsole to satisfy existing logistics processes. Sercel's supply chain processes mandated the use of batch management with shelf-life expiration, serialization, subcontracting, customer consignment stocks, and integration with SAP PP, QM and CS. From July 2013 to February 2014 (8 months) Senior Consultant (Farouk Systems) @ Team lead for Req To Check (Procure To Pay).
Responsible for blueprinting activities, gap analysis, configuration, RICEF functional specifications, integration testing, data migration and training for SAP MM and WM (including custom paperless Mobile Data Entry) areas. The project scope included two plants utilizing WM, stock transport orders with SD deliveries, STO's between storage locations, Advanced Returns Management, Subcontracting, WM-PP interface to Production and WM-QM interface for incoming inspection of raw materials.
Created Winshuttle TRANSACTION recordings for all RTC master data and transactional data migration.
Led efforts to implement Serial Number Management and Batch Management to enable the client to maintain FDA Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP).
Designed security roles necessary for utilizing the user-friendly Netweaver Business Client front-end.
The project is an SAP Business All-In-One (ECC 6.0, EhP5) implementation for a midsize enterprise in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry migrating from Infor SX.enterprise Total Warehouse Logistics (TWL) to SAP. Utilized SAP Best Practices, Building Blocks and ASAP methodology as the foundation for a successful accelerated project. From December 2011 to June 2013 (1 year 7 months) Senior Consultant (CenturyLink) @ Data Conversion lead for Procure To Pay team during CenturyLink's acquisition integration of Qwest (PeopleSoft to SAP ECC 6.0). Responsible for developing functional specifications for 16 conversion objects involving both master data and open transactions, utilizing various methods such as Winshuttle, LSMW and custom programs. Delivered highly customized requisition release strategies involving workflow determined by commodity and the requisitioner's HR hierarchy. Activated Advanced Supplier Returns and Vendor Downpayments in the Switch Framework and trained CenturyLink SAP team on these functionalities, resulting in elimination of complex, inefficient workaround processes. From February 2011 to November 2011 (10 months) Senior Consultant (CompressorWorks) @ SAP Procure To Pay Lead during a 12-week implementation of SAP Business All-In-One for a midsize automotive aftermarket parts manufacturer. Utilized SAP's Best Practices and Building Blocks to realize a standard ECC6.0 solution as a replacement for Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon). Responsible for all MM, Full WM and RF functionality. Developed specifications for the small number of RICEF objects and collaborated with the development team to deliver these on time and under budget. Utilized accelerators such as Winshuttle, LSMW and eCATT for rapid data migration and testing. From November 2010 to January 2011 (3 months) Senior Consultant (FMC Technologies) @ Designed and implemented a paperless mobile data entry solution for 2 regional warehouses using Syclo SMART Inventory Manager as middleware interfacing to SAP ECC 6.0. Developed custom GUI screens on handheld devices for goods receipt, putaway, cycle counting, physical moves, posting changes and picking using Syclo Agentry. Combined back end SAP transactions at the IM and WM levels, streamlining data entry and increasing warehouse productivity/accuracy per the client’s key performance indicators. Documented current and future state business process variants for goods receipt, quality inspection, putaway, cycle counting, stock transfers and picking. Wrote specifications for material ID labels utilizing 2D barcodes for maximum data density. Optimized WM configuration of storage types, movement types, stock placement and removal strategies. Implemented 2-step confirmation and activated the Warehouse Activity Monitor to enable proactive management of warehouse activities. Performed all MM/WM production support activities in a batch managed and serialized environment, including testing and corrections in preparation for Enhancement Pack 4 activation and Unicode migration. Educated business stakeholders on relevant delta functionality available in EWM versus ERP WM. From February 2010 to October 2010 (9 months) Senior Consultant (CenturyLink) @ Procure To Pay (P2P) Team Lead for the successful integration of Embarq and CenturyTel into CenturyLink, the largest non-Bell local exchange carrier. Led a team of 6 consultants utilizing ASAP methodology for migrating Embarq from PeopleSoft 8.4 to CenturyTel’s existing SAP ECC 5.0 instance. Responsible for all blueprinting, configuration, development, testing, go-live and production support activities within P2P. This included Purchasing, Inventory Management, Logistics Execution, Mobile Data Entry, Invoice Verification and interfaces to customer order and billing systems (Amdocs Ensemble). Delivered 28 complex RICEF objects, including a portal-based solution for technician inventory replenishment, a global available-to-promise tool for cross-company stock transport orders and an interface from Oracle POS 360 to SAP for legacy Embarq retail stores. Coordinated data migration of and extension of over 6 million material master records, 500,000 open PO’s and 20,000 vendors. Implemented EDI 810, 850, 855, 856, 940, 944 and 945 transaction sets and associated IDocs (inbound and outbound). From April 2009 to January 2010 (10 months) Senior Consultant (MinnPar) @ MM/WM Lead for package selection for a mid-market client. Responsible for gathering business process requirements across purchasing, inventory, and warehouse management functions. Additionally, provided the framework for the evaluation and the associated business drivers and criteria for analysis. Conducted an Enterprise Health Check for MinnPar on behalf of SAP, which provided peer group analysis and potential benefits from a SAP implementation. From January 2009 to March 2009 (3 months) Senior Consultant (Pacific Cycle PTI) @ MM/WM Lead for the integration of PTI Sports, a complementary bicycle parts/accessories acquisition. Migration from PTI’s SAP instance (4.6C) to Pacific Cycle’s global SAP instance (4.6C). Responsible for porting all of PTI’s existing configuration within the boundaries of Pacific’s global template. This included org element definition and assignment for plants, storage locations, warehouses, storage types, storage sections, storage unit management, stock placement/removal strategies and interfaces to Acsis DataLink RF systems and Acsis DataPass automated labeling lines. Performed all data migration activities for vendors, materials, purchasing info records, bins, stock balances, open purchase orders, inbound deliveries and inbound shipments using SAP Query, CATT and LSMW. From August 2008 to November 2008 (4 months) Senior Consultant (Pacific Cycle CSG) @ MM/WM Lead for the creation of Cannondale Sports Group, a separate legal entity focused on servicing premium independent bicycle dealers. Responsible for the definition and assignment of new org elements including plants, storage locations, warehouses, storage types, stock placement/removal strategies, cross-company stock transport orders and intercompany pricing calculation schemas. Performed all data migration activities for material master, vendor master, purchasing info records, output condition records, pricing condition records, bins, stock balances and open purchase orders using SAP Query, CATT and LSMW. From June 2008 to July 2008 (2 months) SAP Req-To-Check Team Lead @ Managed a team of three internal configuration resources and multiple consultants through 7 separate full-lifecycle implementations based on a global template. Responsible for all “procure to pay” business processes globally. Landscape included core SAP R/3 (4.7), SRM EBP (5.0), GTS (7.0), BI (NW2004S) and external interfaces (Vertex, RedPrairie, Infor Exeter, Vastera). Supported approximately 11,000 users across 161 plants in 22 countries. From March 2005 to May 2008 (3 years 3 months) Materials Manager @ Managed a team of 7 direct reports. Responsible for all purchasing, production control, warehousing, and inventory management activities. Annual spend of approximately $50M.
• Streamlined all Materials functions, including consolidation of NJ warehouse to TX and 100% outsourcing of manufacturing operations to supplier base, resulting in 650% improvement in inventory turns and $2.2M reduction in inventory investment without downtime or impacted ability to ship customer orders.
• Led configuration, testing and training of SAP R/3 MM, PP and WM modules (4.6C). Provided first-level support and local system administration for SD, MM, PP, FI (Credit Management) modules.
• Improved productivity and strategic focus of the purchasing department through roll-out of Purchasing Card program and membership in Prime Advantage purchasing consortium. From January 2002 to March 2005 (3 years 3 months) Implementation Consultant @ Installed and configured Clarus software products at client sites. Responsible for developing and maintaining referenceable client relationships and performing technical assessments of client and supplier capabilities.
• Successfully implemented, on time and within budgetary constraints, multiple test and production environments of Clarus eProcurement and eMarket for ChevronTexaco, BNSF Railroad, and Union Pacific.
• Acted as Supplier Enablement and Catalog Content Management expert on implementation teams, providing specific guidance to clients / suppliers as to which methods of content management and PO transmission would be most appropriate for their technical capabilities.
• Revamped Supplier Enablement / Content Management methodologies, documentation and marketing strategies from scarce and disparate information, resulting in a new revenue stream for the Client Services organization. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Global Sourcing Leader @ Managed sourcing activities for Intel-based workstations / servers, high-resolution displays and computed radiography products for customer requirements worldwide. Annual buy of approximately $54M.
• Teamed with marketing, engineering and suppliers to deliver increased new product functionality while consistently delivering 15% quarterly price decreases and adherence to FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Ensured uninterrupted material flow to production during three accelerated new product introductions.
• Negotiated groundbreaking global private-label manufacturing agreement with one of GEMS’ main competitors for computed radiography products, resulting in annualized savings exceeding $4.5M. Received the prestigious "Management Award" from the division’s General Manager for this effort.
• Selected to serve as functional sourcing expert for implementation of Oracle 11i ERP. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Staff Buyer @ Responsible for capital and indirect procurement including fabrication support equipment, IT commodities, and maintenance spare parts. Annual buy of approximately $34M.
• Assisted end-users in finding lowest total cost solutions to their requirements for procured items through early supplier involvement, supply base analysis and implementation of cross-functional commodity teams resulting in annual cost savings exceeding $600K.
• Implemented an SAP R/3 solution for consigned maintenance spares inventory with Applied Materials, resulting in significant productivity improvements and an immediate 25% reduction in acquisition price, translating to an annual cost savings of over $200K.
• Responsible for process blueprinting, configuration, testing and user training for SAP R/3 MM module (3.0E). Designed delta training materials and conducted user training for subsequent upgrades to 3.1H and 4.0B. From September 1997 to August 1999 (2 years) Commodity Manager @ Procured capital Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and related maintenance spares, with an annual buy of approximately $21M.
• Achieved consistent quarterly deflation and increased minority supplier spending from $128K to $5.5M. Rationalized supply base by 75% and built successful team relationship with internal customers and suppliers.
• Improved efficiency, reduced cycle time and lowered total cost of parts acquisition process by 14% through implementation of corporate-wide outsourcing of these commodities.
• Collaborated with other functional areas to develop a supplier performance "report card" to objectively base strategic sourcing decisions upon consistent, measurable and meaningful data. From January 1996 to August 1997 (1 year 8 months) Co-Op, Global Purchasing @ Compiled monthly supplier performance report cards based on manual, automatic and semi-automatic criteria and participated with Sourcing during meetings of the cross-functional New Product Introduction (NPI) team. From January 1995 to June 1995 (6 months) Single System Team (ERP) Intern @ With input from functional team leads and end users, authored, tracked and reported the execution of unit and integration test scenarios From May 1994 to July 1994 (3 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Purchasing & Logistics Management, Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management @ Arizona State University From 1989 to 1995 B.S., Purchasing & Logistics Management, 3.0 @ Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business From 1989 to 1995 Jason Kenzie is skilled in: SAP R/3, SAP, ERP, Business Process, SAP Implementation, SAP ERP, Process Improvement, Business Intelligence, Materials Management, Integration, Vendor Management, Supply Chain Management, SD, Data Migration, SAP MM