I have proven expertise in leading sales teams to achieve strong, consistent revenue and profit growth. Experience includes leading teams to sell Software as a Service (SaaS) PEO, HRO, 401K, and Multi-Unit Management. Expert in recruiting, insight selling, market messaging, defining performance metrics, creating scalable and repeatable sales and management processes, forecasting, and building strategic and tactical
I have proven expertise in leading sales teams to achieve strong, consistent revenue and profit growth. Experience includes leading teams to sell Software as a Service (SaaS) PEO, HRO, 401K, and Multi-Unit Management. Expert in recruiting, insight selling, market messaging, defining performance metrics, creating scalable and repeatable sales and management processes, forecasting, and building strategic and tactical attack plans that deliver results. Skilled at building partner alliances both inside and outside the company.
Specialties:Recruiting and Hiring, Market analysis, Sales Process Execution and Effectiveness, Strategic Planning, Associate Development and Training, Insight Selling, Market messaging, Channel Sales, Business to Business (B2B), Forecasting, Software as a Service (SAAS), Multi-Unit Management
Vice President @ Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is one of the largest providers of business processing and cloud-based solutions – including human resources, payroll, benefits and talent management – to employers around the world. We build configurable solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity.
ADP® serves about 600,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including 425,000 small-business clients and 26,000 vehicle dealerships. Over 80 percent of FORTUNE 500® companies and more than 90 FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services.
Partnering with ADP means you get solutions with the latest technology – so you can focus your limited time and resources on your business, not back-office administration. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Sales Executive - Workforce Management Consultant @ From July 2011 to July 2013 (2 years 1 month) Workforce Management Consultant - Major Accounts District Manager @ As a District Manager at ADP, I am responsible for introducing Workforce Management Solutions to our existing client and prospect base in the 50-999 employee range. From March 2007 to June 2011 (4 years 4 months) Hartford, Connecticut AreaGroup Rental Manager @ • Generated over $25 million in revenues and increased operating profit by 78 percent in 2006.
• Led and managed team in developing/executing new performance accountability programs and area/branch business plans. This effort achieved 12 percent growth year-over- year and reduced total cost/expenses by 4.6 percent.
• Oversaw corporate sales staff, business development teams, 26 branch locations and $28 million in product.
• Created a performance-driven culture that ensures accountability and personal responsibility. Led, developed, coached and motivated 100-member teams in sales, marketing, profitability, customer relations management, cost/expense control and employee development.
• Supervised and led creative team in developing and executing new Sales and Marketing Programs, including market analysis, tactical marketing programs and lead generation through direct marketing and maximizing existing business relationships.
• Oversaw recruiting efforts, hiring, training, development and retention of personnel.
• Successfully negotiated contracts/leases that resulted in the opening of several new profitable business locations in key target markets. From April 1998 to February 2007 (8 years 11 months)
Bachelor of Arts, Hotel Restaurant Travel @ University of Massachusetts From 1992 to 1997
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension