Customer Service NVQ 2, Pass @
Leeds Business School
I have worked as a Personal Assistant to Programme Director / Managing Directors for the past 15 years. I consider myself to be extremely organised and creative with excellent secretarial skills, attention to detail and commitment to my role. I am bubbly, positive, passionate and hardworking. I have taken responsibility for organising and co-ordinating the office, creating
I have worked as a Personal Assistant to Programme Director / Managing Directors for the past 15 years. I consider myself to be extremely organised and creative with excellent secretarial skills, attention to detail and commitment to my role. I am bubbly, positive, passionate and hardworking. I have taken responsibility for organising and co-ordinating the office, creating a fun working environment whilst maintaining tact, diplomacy and professionalism. I feel I have contributed positively all my life and have always been successful in projects I have undertaken, being awarded ‘Star of the Month’ ‘Employee of the Month’, ‘Employee of the Year’ and ‘Unsung Hero’ several times throughout my employment with Real Radio and Salonwear.
PA to Executive Director for People & Engagement @ Duties performed:
• Supporting the GM and Sales team with all clerical tasks and company projects.
• Co-ordinating internal and external meetings and taking minutes.
• Booking travel and accommodation for GM and exhibition installers.
• Co-ordinating and planning for exhibition stand installations.
• Ordering goods and tracking deliveries.
• Booking all exhibition stand elements onto the company software system, working with complex and precise measurements and instructions.
• Researching alternative solutions.
• Requesting and presenting client feedback.
• Dealing with telephone calls and taking action to solve issues.
• Co-ordinating company events. From July 2015 to Present (4 months) LeedsExecutive Assistant to MD @ Duties performed:
• Fully assisting the MD and liaising with all department heads.
• Booking internal and external meetings and full email management.
• Organising and tracking continuous funding programs for government grants.
• Co-ordinating the yearly photo shoot including sourcing models, studio and photographer.
• Booking travel and accommodation and formatting letters and reports.
• Co-ordinating the daily huddle meeting and monthly Star of the Month meetings.
• Being fully responsible for designing the building/offices & acting as H&S Officer.
• Supporting the Sales department by attending universities on student garment fitting days.
• Logging holidays/sickness for all staff, dealing with all daily post and ordering consumables.
• Designing various flyers for promotions and organising mailshots and staff incentives.
• Gathering and recording all department weekly figures and providing company reports. From March 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 4 months) Leeds, United KingdomPA to Programme Director @ Duties performed:
• Closely assisting the Programme Director and the Programming, News and Events departments.
• Effective Internal and external diary/meeting organising, producing agendas, taking minutes and tracking action points.
• Organising and assisting the Presenters on outside broadcasting events.
• Managing all station email correspondence, formatting letters and reports and compiling radio award entries.
• Booking travel and accommodation for all staff and competition winners.
• Issuing all prizes to competition winners within the specified timescale.
• Arranging station tours, organising meet and greets and assisting bands and artists.
• Managing and scheduling department appraisals and completing all HR forms for new starters.
• Sourcing cover for presenter holidays/shows and logging holidays/sickness for all staff.
• Organising the radio group’s annual charity day and other station events.
• Processing the Directors expenses, freelance invoice payments and monitoring the departments’ budgets.
• Being responsible for completing risk assessments, H & S reports, work station assessments and first aid. From March 2005 to October 2012 (7 years 8 months) Leeds
Microsoft Office NVQ 2, Pass @ DIP Batley From 2013 to 2013 Customer Service NVQ 2, Pass @ Leeds Business School From 2013 to 2013 Business Administration NVQ Level 3, Business, Pass @ Park Lane College From 2010 to 2010 Psychology GCSE, C @ Joseph Priestley College From 1999 to 2000 Mathematics GCSE, B @ Joseph Priestley College From 1998 to 1999 Bruntcliffe High School Jane Bellwood is skilled in: Organisational skills, Microsoft Office, Personal Assistant, Project Management, Departmental clerical..., Event Management, Digital Media, Microsoft Excel, Broadcast, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension