Senior Application Developer @ Penn State University
Software Developer @ United Airlines
.Net Developer @ The Prysmian Group is the strongest and most respected commercial brands in the industry, whose highly complementary products and services meet the needs for two distinct sectors: Telecom Cables & Systems and Energy Cables & Systems. The application “ My Prysmian” is designed for helping improve their Stock Finder (inventory lookup) where by customers
.Net Developer @ The Prysmian Group is the strongest and most respected commercial brands in the industry, whose highly complementary products and services meet the needs for two distinct sectors: Telecom Cables & Systems and Energy Cables & Systems. The application “ My Prysmian” is designed for helping improve their Stock Finder (inventory lookup) where by customers can lookup inventory. Since these are all customer facing the manager would like a clean UI for their customers, not just a clunky application. My Prysmian is a global SAP consolidation project and We have some an existing B2B web portal at DRAKA plant we enhance to work with this new SAP upgrade.
• Worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with the .net environment.
• Created SQL LINQ queries for Business class functions to access databases.
• Create interface between testing system and smart Client Program
• Worked with the database using ADO.NET library Data source events and binding.
• Developed forms to view data and store data to SQL server 2008 database.
• Worked with XML web services using SOAP.
• Designed and developed several SQL server stored procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined functions for all the DML functionally for the website.
Environment: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.Net, SQL SERVER, IIS, BIDS, ASP.NET data binding, HTML, CSS, SAP From June 2015 to Present (7 months) .Net Developer @ Jefferies LLC is an investment bank and institutional securities firm. The firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage, equities, wealth management, securities research, and asset management. This includes mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and other financial advisory services.
This application is designed using 3-tier architecture; the presentation layer is developed using ASP.NET, C#, and ADO.NET on Visual Studio.NET. Encapsulation is made by coding all the business logic writing in code behind file, data layer is coded in a data layer class, and database connection logic is coded in a common data layer class, which is used for the other applications too.
• Used WPF to develop wide range of both standalone and browser-hosted applications.
• Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using WCF, SOA, and ASP.NET with the business logic implemented using C#.
• Involved in SCRUM meetings with other team members to discuss the flow of the project.
• using the tool star UML for some of the event flows.
• Involved in analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, integration testing, UAT, production support and fixing bugs etc.
• Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for accessing data.
• Involved in Troubleshooting and Debugging of the application within the stipulated time.
• Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
• Involved in maintenance of the application in parallel to fresh software development.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C#.Net, ADO.NET, SOA, Web Services, SQL Server2012, , SSRS, WPF, WCF, ASP.net, MVC, Windows 7, XML,TFS (Team Foundation Server). From March 2013 to March 2015 (2 years 1 month) Greater New York City Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension