With almost 5 years’ experience in digital marketing in pharmaceutical and Food industry, 3 years’ experience in event organization in art & culture industry. Focus on search engine optimization, website promotion, and content management. Aim to work as multi-functional digital marketing professional in social media marketing and e-commerce to promote deeper connections with our customers and deliver
With almost 5 years’ experience in digital marketing in pharmaceutical and Food industry, 3 years’ experience in event organization in art & culture industry. Focus on search engine optimization, website promotion, and content management. Aim to work as multi-functional digital marketing professional in social media marketing and e-commerce to promote deeper connections with our customers and deliver proven business result.
Search Engine Optimization
Advanced Google Analytics Analysis
Online Media Planning
Contract Digital Marketing Specialist @ Contract employee by Manpower Inc. to 3M Taiwan From March 2015 to Present (8 months) Taipei City, TaiwanDigital Communication Executive @ • Responsible for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) enhancement project for adult milk website, revised content/meta description/keyword for long-term SEO strategy.
• Responsible for planning and execution of CSR-Healthy Kids digital campaign, collected 300 sporty kids' pictures and over 11,000 FB likes with limited budget NT$ 500K. (Including campaign site development/incentives), major traffic from earned media and wrote winner interview for this campaign, published on corporate website. http://goo.gl/PLrs0O
• As Google Analytics data analyzer for over 10 websites, developed customized website reports for brand teams to improved bounce rate, paid-media strategy and mobile-readiness.
• As coordinator for digital properties security compliance guideline, supported over 5 brands and their vendors to improve brand sites/campaign site security weakness before launch.
• Responsible for corporate website, ensured organic traffic grows and constant content update.
• Risk management and press conference support. From April 2014 to October 2014 (7 months) TaiwanE-Marketing Specialist @ • Responsible for planning and execution of 10 websites. With SEO improvements and media promotion, website traffic is over 10,000 monthly within 2 years of launch, mostly driven from organic search results.
• Content contributor ranging from women’s and men’s healthcare, ophthalmology, oncology, cardiovascular disease etc. Created 5-10 articles, self-exams & quizzes per month at best.Designed 12 eDMs for women’s health website and achieved an average open rate of 10%-15% vs. industry standard 3%.
• Managed WeWomen─female contraception website joined by 43,000 members and 280 physicians, annual budget ranged from NT$ 500,000 to $3 million. WeWomen provided rich content on contraception and gynecological disease, as well as patient education materials and an online counseling service with physician endorsement. During promotional periods, monthly traffic approached 100,000 visits, with 1,950 visitors searching for healthcare professionals and 469 visitors asking counseling questions.
• WeWomen website was ranked no.1 using keyword search “contraception;” no 1-9 by “oral contraceptives” on Google and Yahoo during Aug-Nov 2011. With good natural search results and word of mouth referrals, during non-promotional periods, avg. free visits ranged 1,000-1,500 monthly.
• With the Taiwan Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics, one of the largest medical associations in Taiwan,I functioned as website advisor and content contributor for the development of the “Young Women’s Contraception Guide” desktop website and mobile site.In 2 months with budget NT$700,000, I steered and monitored our online media launch campaign, and generated 38,093 visits in the first month. With a media budget of NT$430,000, we achieved an avg. page view per visit of 3.02. With 622 views on contraception guideline, and actual banner ad clicks of 123%-205% than estimation.
Desktop site : http://www.8181.org.tw
Mobile site: http://www.8181.org.tw/m From February 2010 to April 2014 (4 years 3 months) Communication Manager @ • 2013/05-08 As function delegate for Communication Manager
Appointed by the head of corporate communication dept as function delegate for communication manager during her maternity leave, organized Bayer HealthCare mid-year review sales meeting, including CSR activity and Gala dinner for over 200 colleagues with budget of NT$620,000,the event was successfully executed and gained 96% of satisfaction from the participant survey. In the meantime, worked as content contributor of 7 articles for 2 Bayer internal magazines. From May 2013 to August 2013 (4 months) Taipei City, TaiwanEvent Organizer/Secretary @ • Multi-tasked as department secretary,marketing assistant and call counselor.
• As second-line call counselor for oral contraceptives and intrauterine devices for 2 years, I answered 10-15 calls per day during promotional periods. In our post-call survey, callers were 98% very satisfied by my professional counseling and good service attitude.
• Studied medical papers thoroughly and developed oral contraceptives myth-busting DVD content endorsed by a well-known foreign speaker. This was a valuable contribution in sex education teaching materials development. These tools are now well-known to school nurses and teachers nationwide.
•Developed unique slogan”EXPOREING THE BLUE SEE, CREATING EXTRA VALUE FOR YOUR PATIENTS”for self-pay symposiums to GP physicians. This attracted physicians’ interest and the registration for these events quickly became full.
• With excellent English abilities, translated over 10 medical paper abstracts and foreign e-learning materials for marketing and sales team. From February 2008 to January 2010 (2 years) Taipei City, TaiwanMagazine Editor @ Off-hour Project:”16 ways to publish a music magazine”, as one of the editors and launched 1 issue of a free experimental magazine“Sounds Good”, 1000 copies were out within 7 days of channel distribution in Eslite chain bookstores and record shops. From March 2009 to July 2009 (5 months) Taipei City, TaiwanBand Manager/Event Organizer @ Off-hour Project: “16 ways to sell a band”, as group leader and major organizer, with social media promotion and buy-one-get-one-free ticketing strategy, success fully organized a sold-out event with 500 audience in The WALL music house in Taipei. From December 2007 to April 2008 (5 months) Taipei City, TaiwanArt Administration @ • As the host and coordinator during Tsai Jui-Yueh Dance Festival II in 2007;(1000 audiences in total), during event promotion, as speaker and arranged 7 art lectures, reached total 200 participants.
• As coordinator and contact window for foreign artists.
• Responsible for volunteer training and as guide speaker in the historical building for total 300 visitors. From May 2007 to January 2008 (9 months) Taipei City, TaiwanArt Administration for Classical Music @ • Organized over 20 classical music concerts, positive working attitude was well-recognized by musicians.
• Organized "Mozart concerts for babies" in national concert hall, co-promoted with 3rd party, 300 ticket sold-out.
• As translator for foreign musicians. From October 2005 to June 2006 (9 months) Taipei
Bachelor of International Business @ National Taiwan University From 2001 to 2005 National Taichung Girl's Senior High School Inge Chan is skilled in: Search Engine..., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Engine Ranking, Keyword Advertising, Google Adwords, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Media Planning, Content Writing, Events Organisation, Digital Communication, Website Promotion, Website Administration, Youth Marketing, Brand Management, E-mailers, Marketing, Market Research, SEO
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension