Software Developer - Enterprise Application Integration @ General Motors
Owner @ Take 220 Productions LLC
IT Analyst Intern @ DIRECTV
Associate's degree, Business Administration and Management, General @
Chandler/Gilbert Community College
Software Developer - Enterprise Application Integration @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Owner @ Take 220 Productions specializes in wedding videography. Allow us to capture a living memory on your special day. We believe in a modern, cinematic touch to your wedding documentary and we will do our best to cater to your
Software Developer - Enterprise Application Integration @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Owner @ Take 220 Productions specializes in wedding videography. Allow us to capture a living memory on your special day. We believe in a modern, cinematic touch to your wedding documentary and we will do our best to cater to your wishes. We are from Phoenix, AZ, serving all areas in Arizona, but are expanding to Southern California for the 2014 wedding season. From January 2013 to Present (3 years) IT Analyst Intern @ - Developed reports utilizing Microsoft SQL Server, Excel, and Visual Basic to allow management to ensure compliance of DIRECTV’s policies and procedures.
- Provided end-user support for issues ranging from password resets to entire application issues.
- Collaborated with various departments within the IT department and external vendors to complete projects and troubleshoot issues.
- Obtained ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management Certificate
- Designed and developed an Access database to be used for tracking and reporting on the Support Center Team, and Analyst performance.
- Produced training and on-boarding documentation for DIRECTV IT Analyst new hires.
- Completed projects that involved analyzing existing, and composing new Business Process Documents for improvement (BPI - Business Process Improvement) within the DIRECTV IT department. From March 2013 to April 2014 (1 year 2 months) Technical Support Assistant Manager @ - Managerial duties involved conducting staff meetings, training new hires, addressing customer complaints, and managing a team of 15-20 Technical Support Representatives.
- Conducted beta software testing and feedback for AT&T’s Workflow Engine, A program that systemized Technical Support Representatives troubleshooting.
- Resolved customers and technicians issues regarding IPTV (Internet Protocol Television), VoIP (Voice over IP), and Internet issues with AT&T U-Verse Products.
- Utilized CRM Program on a daily basis to manage customer interactions involving sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support. From June 2008 to March 2013 (4 years 10 months) Technical Support Representative @ - Diagnosed and provided assistance to AT&T High Speed Internet customers with issues regarding installation, configuration, e-mail, and password issues. From December 2006 to June 2008 (1 year 7 months) Owner @ - Managed business of purchasing of GSM unlocked cellular phones for resale online.
- Oversaw all business aspects including finances, inventory, marketing, sales, and distribution of all products.
- Addressed customer inquiries, questions, comments, and concerns via phone, e-mail, or in-person. From January 2006 to February 2007 (1 year 2 months)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Information Systems @ Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business From 2012 to 2014 Associate's degree, Business Administration and Management, General @ Chandler/Gilbert Community College From 2006 to 2012 Ian Brillantes is skilled in: Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Management, Microsoft SQL Server, CRM, Access, Customer Service, Call Centers, Visio, Process Improvement, Team Management, Software Development, VoIP, ETL, DataStage
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension