Senior Director Fraud Risk Management, eBay Enterprise @
Head of Fraud Strategy US @ Manage portfolio fraud loss budget and communication with Business, Group and CRO stakeholders; lead activity and direct resources required to meet objectives and provide strong leadership to achieve business goals. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaDirector Risk Management, eBay Enterprise @ • Responsible for mitigating fraud risk,
Head of Fraud Strategy US @ Manage portfolio fraud loss budget and communication with Business, Group and CRO stakeholders; lead activity and direct resources required to meet objectives and provide strong leadership to achieve business goals. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Philadelphia AreaDirector Risk Management, eBay Enterprise @ • Responsible for mitigating fraud risk, while balancing customer experience, for e-commerce transactions originating from 100+ best in class client sites.
• Lead an experienced, passionate, and innovative team of 40+ fraud risk analysts and managers.
• Drive the directional strategy and tactical management of the eBay Enterprise Fraud Risk Management platform, resources, and processes including:
- Optimization of in-house and 3rd party fraud prevention systems.
- Risk modeling and analysis to identify trends and optimization opportunities.
- Effective utilization of payment network fraud tools and authentication services.
- Fraud model performance tuning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Leveraging and integrating enterprise level (eBay/PayPal) fraud risk management capabilities.
- Financial reporting, research, and response to all charge backs and customer disputes. From August 2011 to October 2015 (4 years 3 months) Risk Senior Manager (VP) - Point Of Sale Customer Experience @ • Responsible for managing fraud risk management for all Chase Card Services e-commerce transactions.
• Managed the Fraud Risk relationship with MasterCard and Visa, responsible for all authorization related customer experience initiatives associated with payment networks.
• Ensured that an appropriate balance of customer experience, sales impact, and fraud risk was maintained for all e-commerce authorization strategies.
• Established the E-Commerce & Merchant Fraud Policy function, developing key measurements, advanced analysis, strategic partnerships, data expansion, and new processes.
• Implemented innovative internet authentication, authorization, and customer contact strategies to detect ‘first fraud’ activities, and ‘right size’ strategies to actual merchant risk.
• Optimized the use of authentication tools (Verified by Visa, MasterCard Secure Code) from both a customer experience and fraud risk management perspective.
• Managed the Credit & Fraud Risk Management program activities for one of the largest core system (TSYS) migrations in the credit card industry. From January 2005 to August 2011 (6 years 8 months) Business Analysis & UAT Manager (VP) - Risk Operations @ From September 2002 to December 2004 (2 years 4 months) Business Systems Support Manager (VP) – Customer Relationship Group @ From March 1997 to September 2002 (5 years 7 months) IT Project Manager – Systems Design and Architecture Group @ From June 1995 to February 1997 (1 year 9 months) Operations Manager - Dispute & Chargeback Resolution Group @ From June 1988 to May 1995 (7 years)
Harold Jr is skilled in: Credit Cards, Risk Management, Fraud, Strategy, Payments, E-commerce, Financial Risk, Leadership, Program Management, Business Process, Process Improvement, Payment Systems, Fraud Detection, Analytics, Vendor Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension