WPC Healthcare brings Big Data and Data Science to healthcare organizations of any size through Taproot Cloud, the technology platform that transforms data into understanding. WPC supports building the “Information IQ” of every client to ensure that healthcare is ready for whatever comes down the road next month or next year. We are experts in the processes
WPC Healthcare brings Big Data and Data Science to healthcare organizations of any size through Taproot Cloud, the technology platform that transforms data into understanding. WPC supports building the “Information IQ” of every client to ensure that healthcare is ready for whatever comes down the road next month or next year. We are experts in the processes involving healthcare data including reimbursement, compliance, integration, and analytics. With the right mix of technologists, subject matter experts and data scientists, WPC offers payers, providers and health systems fast, affordable access to high-impact decision support and business intelligence.
• Reimbursement Optimization
• EDI (Electronic Data Exchange)
• ICD10 Compliance
• Enterprise Data Warehouse Development
• Analytic Insights
• Healthcare Data Science
President @ Privately Held, 11-50 employees, Healthcare Information Technology, Hospital & Healthcare
Through a mixture of technology, process optimization and a deep understanding of healthcare data, WPC Healthcare offers the TapRoot Solution Suite transforming existing systems, data and workflows in order to improve productivity, mitigate risk and enhancing quality care delivery. TapRoot builds a firm foundation for healthcare organizations ensuring
• A complete reimbursement optimization
• The process, tools and training necessary to get and stay compliant
• The normalization and structuring of disparate systems across the organization
• Delivery of meaningful interpretations that drive strategy and critical business decisions support proactive planning and care delivery From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater Nashville AreaFounder & CEO @ GAC Ventures is led by Guy Crossley, a senior operating executive with extensive experience in the technology, consumer products, business services, training and media sectors. The Company seeks to initiate a buy and build strategy with its primary mission of achieving an above par return for GAC partners. It operates in a principled manner to (1) provide fair value to sellers of businesses it acquires; (2) provide employees with an uplifting work environment; and (3) provide customers with an excellent product or service. We are primarily focused on acquiring new platform or stand-alone portfolio companies. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater Nashville AreaChief Operating Officer @ BLR is the top provider of legal compliance solutions to employers. BLR delivers web based software, e-learning tools, events, and up to date cloud based information regarding employment, compensation, healthcare, environment, and safety laws. Privately owned and private equity backed.
Post-merger, promoted to oversee day to day company-wide operations.
• Team of top 3 that significantly grew company and increased company valuation by over 210%.
• Drove EBITDA growth by while transforming corporate business model in core markets and adding high growth healthcare market.
• Leading 2 major company integration efforts to realize cost reduction and increase overall company EBITDA by 96%.
• Acquired largest competitor in cashless transaction. Drove company-wide integration meeting financial goals. From 2011 to December 2014 (3 years) Greater Nashville AreaVice President, Marketing @ Hired by CEO to join in LBO. Charter was to transform business model and stimulate growth.
• Transformed company from a traditional book publisher to a cloud based Solutions Company.
• Built / launched product lines including e-learning and audio conference / webinar products to add additional revenue to replace declining publishing and seminar markets.
• Redesigned digital business process to increase search referrals by 200% year one of implementation. From 2005 to 2011 (6 years) Greater Nashville AreaCEO and Group Publisher, Revenue: $25MM @ $25MM database and publishing division of Euromoney. Recruited to transform business model and market strategy for mature B2B publishing company declining growth for 4 years. Staff: 116.
• Changed coverage from Capital Market only, to add Asset Management, which remains a key business for Institutional Investor today.
• Drove growth sectors in the hedge fund/alternatives market. Increased profits within both divisions by 45%.
• Outsourced fulfillment to save $1.5MM annually, reducing direct costs to free cash for new businesses.
• Expanded core publication customer set. Launched entry into European market and securitization publication generating significant start-up revenue.
• Successful launch of various brand extending ancillaries, including industry awards events, workshops and reports to drive $1.8MM incremental revenue and increased brand recognition. From 2001 to 2004 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaSenior Vice President and General Manager, Revenue: $40MM @ Direct response list services, media, and interactive marketing company; maintained 125 corporate clients and 300 brands.
Recruited by Owner/CEO to grow the customer base and enter new markets.
• Successful integration of two services businesses reducing headcount and overall operating expenses by 20%.
• Developed new $5MM interactive marketing division.
• Web-enabled all key products and services for world-wide customer base. From 1998 to 2001 (3 years) Vice President Marketing, Revenue: $245MM @ Consumer publishing and direct response marketing company.
Time Warner bought Leisure Arts and created Oxmoor House, an integrated Southern Progress/Leisure Arts organization.
Recruited into the new Time Warner organization and awarded the top marketing position for larger integrated business. Leisure Arts recognized as the superior marketing powerhouse. From 1996 to 1998 (2 years) Executive Director of Marketing and Circulation, Revenue: $28MM @ Co-led team that sold business to Time Warner for $120MM. From 1990 to 1996 (6 years) Manager of Circulation @ Hired out of University to assume a key management position due to entrepreneurial success during school. From 1988 to 1990 (2 years)
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, General @ University of Arkansas at Little Rock From 1984 to 1988 Guy Crossley is skilled in: Business Transformation, P&L Leadership, Strategic Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Acquisition Integration, Turnaround Leadership, Revenue Management, Sales and Marketing Leadership, Margin Enhancement, Strategic Partnerships, New Product Development, Technology, Digital Media, Online and Print Publishing, Marketing Strategy