Marketing and Sales Engineer @ MOTIMO Water Membrane Technology Co.,Ltd.
Assistant Choreographer & Dancer @ The Imperial Family No.1 Dance Group
Bachelor's degree, Environmental Engineering @
Tianjin University of Technology
Curiosity and love of learning are my key motivation. I'm strongly passionated about Data Analytics and Business. The fascinating thing of Data Science is the broad range of knowledge and application, which I can explore and enjoy. And the beauty of business is the complicated effective win-win solution generated by simple magic invisible hand. My ultimate career
Curiosity and love of learning are my key motivation. I'm strongly passionated about Data Analytics and Business. The fascinating thing of Data Science is the broad range of knowledge and application, which I can explore and enjoy. And the beauty of business is the complicated effective win-win solution generated by simple magic invisible hand. My ultimate career goal is being an excellent Analyst.
BS in Environmental Engineering;
MS in Technical Entrepreneurship and Management.
Data Analytics, Marketing, Pricing and Entrepreneurship.
Consulting, Green Energy, IT Company, Non for Profit, Education and Game Industry.
SQL, R, Python, Excel, SAS, Google Analytics and Tableau.
I will graduate in December 2015. I am looking for a Data Analyst, Digital Analyst, Marketing Analyst or Pricing related position.
Digital Analyst @ NewCloud is a company who offers SaaS production management system for SMB in manufacturing industry. I worked with the tech-team to analyze the system(cloud) to help improve user experience and optimize product design.
• Analyzed the SaaS system database and web interface to offer insights on consumer segmentation, user experience and usage situations. Helped the product team to understand the value of different functions to different roles and improve user experience by better product details targeting their preference. Conducted A/B testing and Multivariate testing.
• Reported on tenants trend analysis to offer insights on B2B customer account performance. Define problem accounts in time for communication and better retention. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Rochester, New York AreaMarketing Analyst @ Worked on a project with SIGMA for Midwest Museum of Natural History
• Conducted data cleaning and built audience database with registration info, demographic and geographic info, research results and contribution history.
• Conducted consumer segmentation and association mining. Defined target audience segments for the museum.
• Made recommendations on marketing promotions and defined possible contributors for fund-raising events. From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) Pricing Consultant @ SmartDialysis is a medical start-up aimed to improve the survival rate and life quality of End Stage Renal Disease patients.
• Conducted competitive market research and customer interview to investigate customer willingness to pay, product landscape and pricing structures of the current market.
• Constructed pricing models using economic value analysis (EVA) and built pricing strategies for the first generation dialyzers to penetrate into the hospital market. From October 2014 to December 2014 (3 months) Rochester, New York AreaMarketing and Sales Engineer @ MOTIMO is an industrial high-tech chain enterprise offering the R&D of membrane material and membrane process, the manufacture of membrane module, the engineering design and construction and operation management.
• Conducted market research on the membrane market for customer segmentation and profile, as well as competitive analysis, industry benchmark and trend analysis.
• Participated in product design to assist engineers to better meet the requirements of B2B clients on customized products. From July 2013 to September 2013 (3 months) Tianjin City, ChinaFounder & Manager @ Yummy Yummy is a startup take-out cuisine located in University Town. They provided unique food style and brand image in competitive market, to serve the unsatisfied segment.
• Founded my own food business during my college time. Managed the restaurant on pricing, promotion, and product.
• Managed marketing strategy and customer research. Used social media and integrated design to standout among 110 local competitors and reached 300% ROI. From September 2012 to December 2012 (4 months) Tianjin City, ChinaCreative Manager & Choreographer @ • Choreographed half of scheduled shows, including lighting, costumes, music and dance routines.
• Led and managed dance team, including hiring and coaching.
• Organized opening event and Valentine’s Day party for nightclubs and helped them get 200% sales increase. From June 2011 to September 2011 (4 months)
Master of Science (M.S.), Technical Entrepreneurship and Management, 3.89/4.0 @ University of Rochester From 2014 to 2015 Bachelor's degree, Environmental Engineering, 3.0/4.0 @ Tianjin University of Technology From 2009 to 2013 Guangmin Shen is skilled in: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Sales, Data Analysis, Economics, Pricing, Environmental Science, Korean, Accounting, Finance, Energy Audits
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension