I am a full stack developer passionate about building and creating change. I spend most of my time coding, thinking of code and learning code. My yearning to understand the world and the power to create magnificent things within it has been the reason why my skill set has evolved to a comprehensive level including both front-end,
I am a full stack developer passionate about building and creating change. I spend most of my time coding, thinking of code and learning code. My yearning to understand the world and the power to create magnificent things within it has been the reason why my skill set has evolved to a comprehensive level including both front-end, back-end to my new love, mobile development.
Solutions Architect @ Develop application architecture and design that support the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy.
• Contribute to, design and/or develop an architecture framework including technology architecture strategy, policies, ‘guiding principles’ and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented.
• Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and/or minimize risk.
• Contribute to meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, adhering to standards.
• Lead the development of detailed, complex, and/or comprehensive project plans and/or large projects. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Full Stack Developer @ From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Toronto, Canada AreaFront End Engineer @ Design and develop scalable web applications, namely IQ Essential and IQ Mobile stock trading platforms. Collaborate with user interface team and back-end, to design and develop functionally rich, robust, user friendly web and mobile applications as defined by business requirements. From October 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 2 months) Toronto, Canada AreaMultimedia Developer @ Build online courses and modules using a variety of tools and authoring programs.
• Develop course assets and reusable learning objects using the appropriate tools and
• Advise and recommend development applications to instructional designers during the
course design phase as required.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts, instructional designers, and other team members.
• Develop elearning content that follows storyboards created in the design process.
• Design and edit graphics using professional tools.
• Produce and edit video and audio learning objects using professional tools for a variety of
• Liaise with members of the team/s as well as the internal IT department as needed.
• Research new tools, best practices and industry trends to serve as a consultant to
instructional designers, subject matter experts and for purchasing. From May 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 6 months) Front-End Developer @ I believe in innovative solutions for traditional business models. At LokalEye, I work on the front-end development for a web app that provides a new experience in sharing travel information. The platform allows locals to post 90 second videos of their city, from their favourite hangout spots, attractions, and what's unique about living in their city. From June 2012 to February 2013 (9 months) Toronto, Canada AreaMultimedia Programmer @ Worked in the Ontario Provincial Academy in the E‐Learning and Design Unit assisting in the development of interactive content for the purpose of training and facilitating information to newly formed police officers. From February 2011 to May 2011 (4 months) Peer Mentor, Student Advisement Centre @ Provided guidance and coaching to first year students. My job description also included:
- Planning engaging events to maximize involvement within the Sheridan community.
- Coordinating monthly newsletters.
- Providing video and photographic coverage of school events. From September 2008 to January 2011 (2 years 5 months)