Bachelor's degree (post graduate), Sociology @
Università degli Studi di Torino
Efficient Team Leader with good HR advisory skills in administration and recruiting divisions, holding a Master Degree in HR an Sociology. A well organized, proactive and efficient support officer. Professional worker having problem solving and proven ability in creating innovative ideas. To utilize all her skills and experiences; to secure a position in an international and challenging
Efficient Team Leader with good HR advisory skills in administration and recruiting divisions, holding a Master Degree in HR an Sociology. A well organized, proactive and efficient support officer. Professional worker having problem solving and proven ability in creating innovative ideas. To utilize all her skills and experiences; to secure a position in an international and challenging work environment.
Team leader @ • invoicing procedures and stock taken
• activities of cashing up
• dealing with purchase orders
• weekly rota maker From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Admin Consultant and Internal Recruiter @ Gruppo Anteo is a company operating in the Health Sector especially as Rehab-Care-Retirement Clinincs.
- preparing role profiles and person specifications for the health sector
- placing adverts, screening CVs, conducting in-depth interviews
- responsible for the day-to-day tasks and administrative duties of central office
- activity of supervising the work of other clinic divisions
- typing, updating, processing and filing of all documents (UNI EN ISO 19011:2012)
- monitoring inventory, clinic stock and ordering supplies
- responsible of purchase orders (raising of purchase orders and invoice tracking)
- updating and maintain holiday, absence and training records of the staff (80-100 people)
- updating and maintaining contracts and attendance records of the patients (120-140 guests) cooperating with the local health district From July 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 7 months) Recruitment Consultant @ GiGroup is a company that offers sourcing, screening and interviewing services for open vacancies.
- business development - cold callings
- coordinating interviews with HR managers
- conducting in-depth telephone and face-to-face interviews
- placing adverts
- preparing role profiles (mechanical and IT engineers, sales agents, industrial workers) From January 2012 to June 2012 (6 months) Admin Consultant and education specialist @ Coop. Bios is a Social Health Cooperation Company.
- responsible for the staff management
- implementing educational charity projects
- observing behavior and supporting parents
- selling, up-selling and targets
- setting up relationships with juvenile court, social services and health district From March 2008 to December 2011 (3 years 10 months)
Master's degree, Human Resources Management @ Epochè Service Integrator From 2011 to 2012 Bachelor's degree (post graduate), Sociology @ Università degli Studi di Torino From 2010 to 2012 Bachelor's degree, Sociology and Social Research @ Università degli Studi di Torino From 2003 to 2007 Liceo Scientifico Giuliana Zussa is skilled in: Recruiting, Human Resources, Management, Employer Branding, Consulenza HR, Sviluppo organizzativo, Relazioni con i dipendenti, Gestione dei talenti, Lavoro di squadra, Gestione delle performance, Formazione, Preselezione, Trattative, Risorse umane, Employee Relations, Change management, Interviste e colloqui, Ricerca e selezione del personale
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension