Information Technology Management @
Fundação Getulio Vargas / FGV
IT Manager with wide knowledge in projects for regional/global systems with more than eight years of experience in the area. Having worked with ERP implementation to integrate Supply Chain processes across about 20 Latin America countries, security profiles, as well as Business Intelligence system, driving business to take better and more effective decisions with more than 3000
IT Manager with wide knowledge in projects for regional/global systems with more than eight years of experience in the area. Having worked with ERP implementation to integrate Supply Chain processes across about 20 Latin America countries, security profiles, as well as Business Intelligence system, driving business to take better and more effective decisions with more than 3000 users in Americas, managing outsourcing partners for software factories, training, communication, etc in vary countries around the world (India, Philippines, Singapore, etc). also have worked in global BI projects and initiatives for a single global BI system.
Considering this background and my graduation, I'm particularly interested in Technology, Business Processes Management and how IT can support large businesses to get growth.
IT Manager @ - Leading implementation for Global BI Project for Procurement & Manufacturing
- Experience in Teradata (as Data Warehouse), Tableau, Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS and other Analytics Tools
- Managing remote technical teams in UK, India, Pakistan and supporting global Key Users in Singapore and Switzerland
- Subject Matter Expert for Forecast Accuracy Material reports with more than 600 users across globe
- 25% of the current position based in UK From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) IT Coordinator @ Actually, in Cordillera Project to delivery one Amercias ERP, working mainly in BI solution for Supply Chain, Customer and Finance processes in Microsoft BI and BW.
In previous years in this position:
• Lead many BI projects implementation for LaTam, coordinating teams, work to estimate projects, PMO, managing partners services contracts and costs
• In SC innovation area working with transactional process for Plan, Make, Source, Warehouse & Transportation, etc
• In a project to integrate Americas countries in a single system instance it has needed to travel frequently to US, working in a multi-cultural environment
• During this period and in different positions which I have had, I could manage and help to develop a lot of persons
• In the last year, has assumed the role of IT lead for Information Delivery in a cross country project implementation From May 2008 to September 2013 (5 years 5 months) IT Business Analyst @ In IT Innovation area, implementing BI projects for several SC sub-areas for LaTam countries, for instance Planning, Freight, etc. Expanding the knowledge in processes and systems (Kalido, eCaches, SAP ECC, TMS) From February 2007 to April 2008 (1 year 3 months) Intern @ In IT BI innovation area, worked to define KPIs and implement Customer Service Level reports across Latin America countries in Cognos BI Tool From January 2006 to December 2006 (1 year)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Information Technology @ Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo From 2013 to 2014 Information Technology Management @ Fundação Getulio Vargas / FGV From 2008 to 2008 Certification @ ITIL Foundation From 2007 to 2007 Engineer's degree, Mecatronics @ Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo From 2002 to 2006 Geraldo Bisneto is skilled in: Cognos, MSBI, Lotus Notes, Kalido, Microsoft Technologies, Customer Service, Data Warehousing, Enterprise Architecture, Google Analytics, Java, LaTeX, OTM, Transportation Management, Outsourcing, Quality Center
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension