Cornell University - Extension school
EXCEPTIONAL IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Impressive track record of success in leading cross-functional teams and global technical projects. Known for combining extensive technical ability and business acumen to effectively communicate project goals throughout all levels of the enterprise. Established reputation for providing deliverables on time and under budget. Unique combination of organizational vision and attention
EXCEPTIONAL IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Impressive track record of success in leading cross-functional teams and global technical projects. Known for combining extensive technical ability and business acumen to effectively communicate project goals throughout all levels of the enterprise. Established reputation for providing deliverables on time and under budget. Unique combination of organizational vision and attention to detail. Dedicated to providing innovative solutions while planning and directing software development initiatives. Possess Secret Clearance.
Program & Team Supervision
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
Tactical & Strategic Planning
Process Analysis & Engineering
Systems & Application Development
System Analysis & Design
Database Administration & Design
Object Oriented Programming
Business Requirements Analysis
Root Cause Analysis
Technical Lead / Scrum Master @ Seamlessly manage complex technical projects for the National Guard. Selected as Project Lead and Technical Lead for a number of critical projects and applications with 5 direct report developers; Scrum Master for Case Management Team. Commit to CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001 standards.
Third-Party Tools: iTextSharp, StyleCop, TFS/SVN, MS Unit tests
- Architected and developed core suite of components for case management system, which is now the primary framework of every application developed within the company.
- Recognized for exceptional performance and dedication on multiple occasions. Consistently met tight deadlines for five years with evolving requirements. Personally selected by company president on a number of occasions to work on projects failing to meet deadlines/expectations to correct and align them with current goals.
- Project Lead for the Guard Loan Repayment Program. Key player in planning, execution and maintenance. Collaborated with the business units to gather requirements, design application to address business requirements while carefully and successfully managing client expectations through open and timely communication with team and key stakeholders.
- SCRUM master for Case Management team. Directly collaborated with Product Owner and led team thru the different sprint activities including planning, execution and retrospectives.
- Technical Lead for a major commercial data management application; responsible for upgrading current application which allows order and shipment of data services.
- Led in the modernization efforts for main Guard application for Family Management services which allows tracking of assistance provided to soldiers, families, etc.
- Technical Lead for credentialing application for Guard personnel applying for positions of trust, etc. From August 2010 to Present (5 years 4 months) Sr. Programmer Analyst @ Provided senior project/technical leadership for Direct Suite, which generated $13 million annually in revenue and was deployed at 300+ clients, including top national banks. Performed business requirements analysis, created prototypes, and ensure clients’ technical needs were met. Initially served as an IT Consultant and was on-boarded into permanent position within five months of service.
Won Key Results Award for three consecutive years in recognition of work ethic, leadership, and service.
Awarded Best Technical Specification for Direct Dashboard application currently used by top banks in the country.
Managed and completed Direct Dashboard project on time despite immense technical difficulties and time constraints. Served as Lead Developer for the browser-based dashboard that enabled remote administration and systems monitoring/reporting.
Successfully architected, designed, and developed Endpoint Exchange Systems Administration (EESA) web application that supported clearing network with image exchange and national settlement capabilities.
Implemented a wide variety of product features/applications that improved check capture, analysis, and processing by expertly developing Direct Remote Deposit Capture and Direct Merchant Web Deposit. From May 2006 to January 2009 (2 years 9 months) Sr. Programmer Analyst @ Drove bank operations by developing internal applications for the Wires System, Invoice Request System, Referral Tracking System, and Risk Management System. Provided primary application support for diverse vendor applications such as Trainersoft, EPad, and PureEdge forms.
Developed and maintained Document Tracking System for loan analysis, clearing, and processing.
Supported business unit operations by creating reporting tool for mass data processing and report generation. From January 2005 to May 2006 (1 year 5 months) Systems Engineer and Database Administrator @ Provided analysis, design, and modeling for the core Accounting System Framework. Administered, structured, and implemented databases. Created and maintained XML web services and the Data Access Layer. Developed internet/intranet applications and accounting modules.
Tools / Environment: C#, ASP.Net, Windows Forms, and MS SQL Server 2000. From April 2002 to June 2004 (2 years 3 months) Consultant @ Designed web and database modules for data input and query.
Designed database that housed information for 2,000+ biodiversity experts currently used for conservation projects worldwide. From April 2001 to April 2002 (1 year 1 month)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension