Senior Talent Acquisition Manager @ From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSr. Director, Recruiting & Human Resources @ Head up Talent Acquisition for RealtyMogul.com. Support aggressive staffing goals across departments; Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, Residential Debt, Equity, Investor Relations, Finance & HR. Also, worked to develop Human Resources Infrastructure; improving on-boarding, Employee Relations,
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager @ From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSr. Director, Recruiting & Human Resources @ Head up Talent Acquisition for RealtyMogul.com. Support aggressive staffing goals across departments; Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, Residential Debt, Equity, Investor Relations, Finance & HR. Also, worked to develop Human Resources Infrastructure; improving on-boarding, Employee Relations, Payroll and Benefits Open Enrollment. From January 2015 to May 2015 (5 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDirector of HR and Recruiting @ Outspoken is revolutionizing how businesses communicate with their customers on mobile devices. We’re a technology company with an outstanding software platform that helps companies use mobile messaging technologies, including text, picture and video messaging, as well as location-based services to grow revenue and build customer relationships. We offer the best messaging tools anywhere. From April 2012 to January 2015 (2 years 10 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDirector of Recruiting @ • Increased rate of hiring by 30% per month.
• Decreased reliance on agency hires from 17.6% to 10.3%.
• Implemented Taleo ATS.
• Improved hiring manager relations – verified by client surveys. From October 2011 to February 2012 (5 months) Santa Monica, CASenior Manager, Recruiting / Owner @ Contract Recruitment for clients, including The Walt Disney Company. Managed search efforts, including Treasury, Tax, Corporate Citizenship, Compensation, Facilities, Children’s Center, Corporate Communications, and others. From March 2011 to October 2011 (8 months) Santa Monica, CASenior Manager, Recruitment @ • Developed and managed recruitment process to drive 60% increase in staff size within 10 months
• Effective recruitment management for sales, software engineering, product, marketing, accounting, and other positions.
• Consultation & training with hiring mangers to improve recruiting -covering behavioral interviewing and legal best practices.
• Maintained competitive time-to-hire and cost –per-hire metrics while working Software Engineering, SEM, SEO, and niche Internet product management roles
• Created reporting procedures to improve recruiting process management
• Manage employment advertising budget
• Manage 90-day employee performance review process
• Participated in planning for, and execution of annual performance review process
• Managed employee relations issues; from staff and management development issues to performance improvement plans
• Supervise Recruitment staff From October 2004 to February 2011 (6 years 5 months) Santa Monica, CAActing Director of HR - covering for maternity leave @ • Managed quarterly and annual review process.
• Managed all employee relations.
• Helped to manage communication and roll-out of significantly different employee benefits plan.
• Administered HR communication and severance plan for 45+ employees impacted by closing of Business.com. From August 2010 to December 2010 (5 months) Santa Monica, CASenior Recruiter @ • Recruited for marketing, legal, technical, sales, administrative and executive level positions.
• Provided recruiting, interviewing, and hiring consultation with hiring managers.
• Created reports in Excel to improve recruiting process management.
• Managed online and print advertising.
• Created detailed job descriptions and effective job advertisements.
• Led recruitment effort for remote sales staff, scheduling off-site interviews, etc.
• Managed load of up to 48 open positions. From March 2001 to October 2004 (3 years 8 months) Westlake Village, CARecruitment Manager @ • Recruited and placed highly skilled Software Engineers and Information Technology professionals for mid-to large sized companies throughout Orange County.
• Proven ability to partner effectively with client hiring mangers From August 2000 to February 2001 (7 months) Irvine, CASenior Account Manager @ • Successfully developed new business, recruiting and placing technical staff with Fortune 1000 and other high tech. companies.
• Developed consultative relationships with hiring managers to expedite hiring process.
• Implemented effective candidate sourcing and qualifying system to streamline recruiting process.
• Utilized a variety of recruiting resources including the Internet, technical user groups, networking and direct sourcing. From November 1998 to July 2000 (1 year 9 months) Laguna Hills, CADivision Director @ • P & L responsibility for $2.6 million / year branch.
• Managed team of 4-6 Account Executives and Recruiters.
• Recruited, hired and trained sales and recruiting staff.
• Developed recruiting and sales training for staff.
• Responsible for attaining branch sales & recruiting goals. From March 1997 to November 1998 (1 year 9 months) Irvine, CA
BA, History @ University of California, Santa BarbaraHR Certificate Program, 2 Classes completed @ UCLA Extension Genevieve Crawford is skilled in: Employee Benefits, Cold Calling, College Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Analytics, Social Networking, Applicant Tracking..., Talent Management, Technical Recruiting, Sourcing, Contract Recruitment, Benefits Negotiation, Leadership, Human Resources, Internet Recruiting, Hiring, Consulting, Employee Relations, Interviews, Management, Personnel Management, Sales, Deferred Compensation, Staffing Services, Screening Resumes, Marketing, New Business Development, Networking, Onboarding, Teamwork, People Skills, People-oriented, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension