Civil Engineering, Civils Construction Works @
Institut national des Sciences appliquées de Strasbourg
Ascenda Management Consulting Ltd is a consultancy firm that operates in the railway sector. Our consultants specialise in managing Rail Systems related Testing & Commissioning, Assurance and Logistics activities for small and larger Railway projects in the UK and abroad. These are three key domains we endeavour to make our clients feel that we represent professionalism and
Ascenda Management Consulting Ltd is a consultancy firm that operates in the railway sector. Our consultants specialise in managing Rail Systems related Testing & Commissioning, Assurance and Logistics activities for small and larger Railway projects in the UK and abroad. These are three key domains we endeavour to make our clients feel that we represent professionalism and integrity.
Essentially a Project Management Consultancy organisation we advise Clients on complex managerial, operational and technical issues within, in particular but not limited to, main line railways and underground metro Projects.
In particular we offer our clients the following:
• Management of Rail Systems related Testing & Commissioning, Assurance and Logistics activities
• Delivery of safe Railway Rules and Operations adapted to Project constraints
• Provide engineering support at tender stage from safety, access and control management to overall testing & commissioning
• Management and policing of LV, HV & DC Electrical Permit to work
• Site access, works logistics coordination & engineering trains movement control
• Management of ‘Weekly Operating Notices’ during Testing & Commissioning activities
• Safe management of line speed test train operations during dynamic testing with rolling stock equipment
• Rail Systems related Testing & Commissioning
• Railway Rules and Operations and associated PtoW
In addition the company employs specialist individuals to support main industry contractors for the design, installation and/or commissioning phases of their main line, High Speed line, metro and/or tramway rail infrastructure projects. This includes slab track and ballasted track specialists, OHLE, HV (AC/DC), LV, M&E specialists, QA/QC, Telecoms specialists, etc...please contact us if you require such temporary support for your tenders and projects.
Follow us on Twitter @Ascenda_MCL and visit our website www.ascenda-mcl.com
Founder, Director @ Ascenda Management Consulting is a highly focussed Project Management Consultancy organisation advising Clients on complex managerial, operational and technical issues within, in particular but not limited to, main line railways and underground metro Projects.
We are offering a full consultancy service on testing & commissioning, rail logistics and Assurance certification of metro and other rails tenders & projects, including surrounding issues such as the management of electrical safety rules, associated training within a construction site and test trains operations. From June 2007 to Present (8 years 7 months) Testing & Commissioning Manager @ Testing & Commissioning Manager for systemwide contracts C610, C644 and C650 on the Crossrail Central project.
Responsible for the overall management of commissioning for the track, OHLE, Tunnel Ventilation, Tunnel M&E, 25kV Traction Power and the Non-Traction HV Power 22kV and 11kV equipment.
Responsible in particular for organising and managing the dynamic testing and commissioning phases with the use of new Bombardier rolling stock test trains during test running and trial running. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) London, United KingdomLead Testing & Commissioning Manager @ Initially focusing on the systemwide contracts since 2010 now overseeing the bigger programme management and strategy aspects including stations, shafts and portals as well as rail systems for the whole of the Crossrail Central Operating Section. From October 2014 to February 2015 (5 months) Systemwide Testing & Commissioning Manager @ Testing & Commissioning, Interfaces and Logistics support services at Crossrail Limited From April 2010 to October 2014 (4 years 7 months) London, United KingdomTesting & Commissioning Manager @ Providing support and expertise to the SVRJV to:
- ensure the T&C and Assurance processes are in place to allow for handover to the Client (Dockland Light Raiways) for the Stratford International Extension (SIE) - Package 6
- to manage the whole process From January 2011 to July 2011 (7 months) Testing & Commissioning Manager @ Testing & Commissioning Manager on the East London Line Project for Balfour-Beatty Carillion Joint Venture. From 2007 to 2010 (3 years) Testing & Commissioning Manager @ Testing & Commissioning Manager for the CTRL-Section 2 Contract C576 (Track, OCS and High Speed Trains Test Running operations) From 2002 to 2007 (5 years) Projects Engineer @ Job Description:
Part of a biding team, responsible for pricing tenders fully or partly in the
railway infrastructure sector (Metros, Tramways or Railways).
· Responsible for pricing part of CTRL Section 2 Contract C576 tender in
relation to the Logistic Staff regarding safety aspects only (i.e. WSSS,
shunters, drivers, Points Operator, Engineering Supervisors, COSS,
· Preparation of an outline Construction & Commissioning Railway
Rulebook regarding Railway Operations to be considered on the CTRL
(high-speed line projects) Definition and role of RMC, Engineering
Supervisors for works sites along the Trace, works trains, Yard Masters,
Radio Communications, safety protections From November 2001 to August 2002 (10 months) Coordinateur d'études @ In charge of the coordination of the APS and APD studies for the TGV East project - Ourq train Depot From March 2001 to November 2001 (9 months) Head Office @ Operations and maintenance training From October 1999 to April 2001 (1 year 7 months) Attaché Cadre - District EVEN Toulouse Gare & District Foix @ Track maintenance principles, regular site visits, meeting with local maintenance discrits. Field and intense classroom training during that period. From October 1999 to March 2001 (1 year 6 months)
E.N.S.A.I.S; E.N.S.A.I.S, Civil engineering section ConstructionCivil Engineer; to BSc Civil Engineering @ Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Industries de Strasbourg From 1995 to 1998 Civil Engineering, Civils Construction Works @ Institut national des Sciences appliquées de Strasbourg From 1995 to 1998 Frederic Sancho is skilled in: Commissioning, Assurance, Logistics, Rail, Railway, Light Rail, Construction, Engineering, Project Engineering, Project Delivery, Project Management, Construction Management, Transportation, Civil Engineering, Railway Systems
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension