Executive Assistant to Partners & Directors @ Deloitte
Executive Assistant @ NCR Corporation
Executive Assistant to SVP, Commercial Lending @ Washington Mutual
Associate Degree -A.A.S, Computerized Office Technologies @
Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards within a diverse range of administrative functions, which is clearly illustrated by my past successes. I have demonstrated proficiency in all core office administration functions, including document preparation, internal/external communications, data and records management, meeting scheduling, and task prioritization. In short, I can manage the office without
Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards within a diverse range of administrative functions, which is clearly illustrated by my past successes. I have demonstrated proficiency in all core office administration functions, including document preparation, internal/external communications, data and records management, meeting scheduling, and task prioritization. In short, I can manage the office without supervision, juggle multiple tasks effectively, and maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive materials and matters.
Executive Assistant to Partners & Directors @ • Generate extensive client billings for various projects. Set up client charge codes, analyze rates and hours to ensure proper invoicing; review back up provided by project managers, and edit billing/client setup information in DPS system.
• Provide extensive office support, including, phone coverage, word processing, file maintenance, special projects, resolving
day-to- day operational problems, and maintaining charts and reports.
• Organize travel arrangements (international and domestic) and organize detailed itineraries and necessary visas.
• Coordinate and submit time and expense reports on a bi-weekly basis; conduct complex reconciliation reports for partners/directors ensuring proper allocation of corporate/personal charges. From February 2012 to Present (3 years 11 months) Executive Assistant @ • Provided back up office support for exec admins for EVP, CEO, and entire executive office when necessary.
• Interacted daily with internal and external professionals including senior management, associates, clients, vendors and guests.
• Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, and special events for top executives.
• Utilized PeopleSoft to enter in new hires, process transfers, promotions and terminations. Ensure all entry in timekeeping system were correct; worked with payroll dept to ensure proper handling of employee paycheck issues.
• Organized and maintain extensive calendar including meetings, luncheons, conferences and events while managing numerous daily modifications and confirming all appointments. From February 2009 to January 2012 (3 years) Executive Assistant to SVP, Commercial Lending @ • Provided administrative support to SVP of Commercial Group and ten Senior Loan Consultants, including wide-scale video conference and press release arrangements, travel and budget preparation, and calendar management.
• Screened all communication into the office, and redirected or solved as appropriate, or provided clear detailed information to enhance executive ability to respond.
• Prepared detailed itineraries for a vast amount of domestic and international travel including obtaining various foreign visas, private charters and car scheduling
• Processed expense reimbursement for luncheons, travel, conferences and other out-of-pocket costs incurred within bank policy via CONCUR expense system.
• Participated in weekly Senior Management meetings: recorded, drafted and circulated meeting minutes to senior team From March 2006 to February 2009 (3 years) Executive Assistant/Office Manager @ • Handled all business & personal affairs for the CEO and his family, including involvement with real estate projects, coordination of family functions and events, etc.
• Managed the interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluations, salary increases and promotions;
encouraged a productive and team-spirited, customer-centric environment
• Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices
• Organized appointments, meetings, conference calls, special events and dining engagements.
• Oversaw bookkeeping, which included recording total monthly petty cash receipts and drafting transfer checks From June 2002 to March 2006 (3 years 10 months)
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Business Management, 3.9 @ Monroe College From 2012 to 2014 Associate Degree -A.A.S, Computerized Office Technologies @ Monroe CollegeNEW YORK BUSINESS INSTITUTE Farin Clementine is skilled in: Recruiting, Management, Training, PeopleSoft, Payroll
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension