I am a hard working, innovative, resilient, technical and analytical individual. But above all these, my greatest skill lies in the ability to build solid relationships with business stakeholders. I like to be seen as approachable and conduct myself in a professional friendly manner. known for accuracy, attention to detail, commercial acumen and customer focus in managing
I am a hard working, innovative, resilient, technical and analytical individual. But above all these, my greatest skill lies in the ability to build solid relationships with business stakeholders. I like to be seen as approachable and conduct myself in a professional friendly manner. known for accuracy, attention to detail, commercial acumen and customer focus in managing a range of functions for diverse-industry employers. Career spans over 7 years of experience in exhibitions, telecommunication, broadcasting, retail, higher education and other industries that have included accountability for supporting, analyzing, planning and management national and global CRM systems (primarily Salesforce.com). Backed by solid credentials (BA Business Studies; 2:1) and proficiency in generally accepted practices SFDC Administrator Certificate 201 (renewing in 2015). as well as MS Office Suite and SharePoint (user prospective), exact target (administrator), Vovici (administrator) and Resolver (ticketing management system).
Salesforce Senior Specialist - Systems Integration @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) London, United KingdomEMEA Salesforce.com Specialist - Permanent @ From November 2013 to September 2015 (1 year 11 months) London, United KingdomEMEA Salesforce.com Specialist - (Contractor) @ Responsible for data updates (data loads, removing users from teams etc) to EMEA specific Accounts/Opportunities/Teams. Works with EMEA FinOps to make changes for Account/Opportunity reassignments. Works with EMEA business leads to create or modify: Workflow rules, Sharing rules, Email templates, Permission sets, Public groups (specific to EMEA only). Direct users to proper channel for new user creation but manage the EMEA role hierarchy. Shared global business release responsibilities with entire team. **Role to develop as markets rolled out** From September 2013 to November 2013 (3 months) London Area, United KingdomTelecommuter Salesforce Consultant – Agile Support @ After leaving Reeds Exhibition to take a well earned holiday of a life time, to travel Asia and Australia for what was a year break and it order to pay for it I decided to offer my services in a part time contract basis through my company SaaS Evosolutions Ltd. I provided on-the-go emergency and planned Salesforce support. My services range from; 1st and 2nd level support, user training, administration, configuration testing, process documentation, etc. I work with small and medium/large user bases. 24/7. From June 2013 to September 2013 (4 months) Australia / UK / Europe / South AmericaActor (part-time) @ Whilst experiencing life in Australia I gave acting a go as a part time actor, I did a lot of extra work in Sydney. you can access my Starnow profile page via the following link http://www.starnow.com.au/fabianhermosa From July 2013 to August 2013 (2 months) Sydney, AustraliaSenior Global Systems Analyst / Team lead @ The Senior Analyst role consisted of mentoring, training, guiding and shaping the Application Support Analysts (looking at service requests) to deliver high standards of service. Building stronger relations with developers, Business Analysts, 3rd parties and more importantly end users by quickly getting their issues fixed or/and triaging them to the correct teams.
As a Team Lead my duties included but were not limited to:
•Managing a team of 5 junior Analyst: Setting their KPIs, helping them with their PDPs, mentoring them on best practice
•First point of contact for major service request issues From October 2012 to March 2013 (6 months) SFDC Global Technical Analyst @ Looking after a user base of over 2000+. Acted as first/second level support and provided intensive system admin duties including but not limited to:
•Organisation Setup – monitoring licenses and recharges
•User Management – new users / leavers / mover process. Role/profile creation/amendments. Public groups management, login history analysis
•Security and Access – sharing rules, Password policies, Session settings, Login IP rangers, Login Access polices, Audit trail analysis
•Standard and Custom Objects – creation and maintenance
•Configuration – roles, profiles, page layouts, field creation, etc
•Data Management – Uploading, Updating, Deletion (using Dataloader)
•Chatter – creating groups, posting helpful advice
•Content and Folder Management
•Analytics – Reports and Dashboards
•Salesforce for Outlook
•Some User training From January 2011 to December 2012 (2 years) Systems Analyst - Salesforce.com @ I have helped develop and maintain salesforce.com, through continually enhancing the system usability and effectiveness by identifying and implementing updates requiered by Everything Everywhere (JV Orange/T-Mobile).
* Built Key Relationships with Stakeholders i.e. end users (salespeople, managers), other business departments, third parties
* Good record of data integrity of all SFDC information from all sales teams within Business Sales and provided access to this information via views and reports
* Provided system admin and development support for Salesforce.com including maintenance of users, account allocation, creations of new accounts.
* Delivered training to the sales team to ensure they can use the SFDC system effectively. Also, tutored intensively two new system administrators.
* Helped to produce key system documentation i.e. processes, service calendar, action plans, etc.
* Provided excellent end-user experience by meeting SLA deadlines set for SFDC central Inbox and implemented the Cases Functionality within SFDC to allow measurement and tracking of query management From January 2009 to September 2010 (1 year 9 months) Database Assistant @ Duties included helping the library and information department to upload financial records from 2006/07 to the central database using Microsoft Access. I had to scan invoices, letters and receipts into the database; then allocating them to the correct file. In this role in was imperative to have I for detail and the ability to work under pressure. From October 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 1 month) Language Centre Supervisor @ Monitoring and offering support to students and making sure that the facilities were working to excellent standards. It involved looking at current procedures; both technical and supportive, in order to find ways of improving them and offering better services to end users. From October 2007 to October 2008 (1 year 1 month) Marketing & PR @ My role was concentrated in Cartoon Network and all the other kids’ channels that operate under Turner Broadcasting, my duties included: •Support: both the Marketing and PR teams with day to day tasks, such as liaising with production and creative departments, updating PowerPoint presentation slides, reception branding, creation of evaluation documents for all projects, while at the same time looking after my own projects, which included creating and mailing out HTML emails using Silverpop •Event/stunts: I helped to plan and execute different events by looking after budgets, contacting clients; out-sourcing materials and making sure that on the day things run smoothly. •Websites: I was responsible of maintaining the B2B website content that consisted of copy, images and monthly highlights which helped potential clients and agencies plan campaigns, competitions and potential advertising around our shows. •Other: Keeping department budget up-to-date, booking corporate entertainment and meeting organizations From 2006 to 2007 (1 year)
2:1, Business Studies @ University of Greenwich From 2004 to 2008 Fabian Hermosa is skilled in: Salesforce.com, SFDC, Telecommunications, Analysis, CMS, Team Leadership, Testing, Salesforce.com Administration, Business Intelligence, Databases, Management, Training, SharePoint, Access, Acting