Experience Portal Manager over 5,000 users. Responsible for the management, development, design, support and actively participating in the tools providing reports on portal usage ensuring a high level of user satisfaction.
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Ability to pick up and learn new systems and activities easily. Interested in the impact of new technologies.
Front End Web Developer @ - Coding a new and amazing responsive website for the fastest growing digital games retailer in Europe.
- Following an Agile development process within the global Engineering team.
- Testing funcionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors.
- Ensuring site usability, web standards (W3C) and browser compatibility.
Technologies: Responsive Web Design, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, Git, JIRA Agile, Photoshop, InVision. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) London, United KingdomWeb Designer Front End Developer @ Working in a fast paced environment and producing a high volume of websites for different clients.
- Responsible for designing and developing Responsive HTML5 websites and Responsive WordPress themes, that look great on any device, from smartphones to smart TVs.
- Creating original and relevant concepts, wireframes and prototypes.
- Performing maintenance and updates to existing client websites using main principles to get the best user experience.
- Testing sites funcionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors.
- Ensure sites usability, SEO, web standards (W3C), Social Media and browser compatibility.
- Responsible for the administration of Web and FTP Servers giving technical support to clients.
- Responsive email development and landing pages for different clients and marketing campaigns.
Technologies: Responsive Web Design, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Git, Bootstrap, Google Analytics, Balsamiq. From April 2014 to January 2015 (10 months) London, United KingdomWeb Designer Front End Developer @ Coding Responsive Web Design projects. Developing and maintaining the front end funcionality of websites for both new and existing clients. SEO.
Technologies: Responsive Web Design, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics. From April 2013 to March 2014 (1 year) London, United KingdomPortal Manager, Designer and Publisher Intranet of Telefonica (O2) @ Portal Manager (Home and 7 channels). Led 11 people-team focused on delivering a high quality service, ensured the Portal contributed to the organizations overall goals and staff used the Portal effectively and embrace new improved practices. Managed the portal content integration process, usability and accessibility. Assisted with monitoring feedback and queries supervising the day to day activities. Gathered and defined requirements to enhance and development. LDAP group management assigned different permissions based on roles.
Controlled and reviewed: statistics, functional testing of new applications.
Users support and training: Development of guidelines and implementation of courses.
Design Manager of the company. Created visual designs for websites, banners, logos, icons, buttons, newsletters, templates, magazines, images to insert into mass mailings targeted to users, leisure website.
Published and managed documentation, daily maintenance of the Technical Dossier News and journals. From July 2001 to March 2012 (10 years 9 months) Madrid Area, SpainTrainer - Intranet Administration and Publication @ Designed animation courses, guides, tutorials and taught “Administration and Publication in the Intranet" for Telefonica O2 employees. From November 2010 to December 2010 (2 months) Madrid Area, SpainTrainer - Web Design @ Designed and taught interactive course “Web Design”. HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash for IT Deusto employees. From November 2009 to January 2010 (3 months) Madrid Area, SpainSenior Web Designer @ Developed of websites for different companies. Designing for brand identity, working with brand guidelines. From May 2001 to June 2001 (2 months) Madrid Area, SpainWeb and Multimedia Designer @ Designed of multimedia, e-learning, guides, tutorials, animated and interactive courses and materials for companies such as Telefonica O2, Indra, Aena, BBVA and Santander. From August 2000 to April 2001 (9 months) Madrid Area, Spain
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension