PMP, Project Management @
Project Management Institute (PMI)
PMP, ITIL V3, Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Marketing professional with 11 years of experience in working with marketing and sales organization for IT industry. Managed offshore marketing operations team in India supporting global projects across- demand generation, campaign management, lead management, analytics/reporting, pipeline management. Enthusiastic individual, driving new initiatives, passionate, manage and perform projects with fine
PMP, ITIL V3, Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Marketing professional with 11 years of experience in working with marketing and sales organization for IT industry. Managed offshore marketing operations team in India supporting global projects across- demand generation, campaign management, lead management, analytics/reporting, pipeline management. Enthusiastic individual, driving new initiatives, passionate, manage and perform projects with fine balance between customers, resources and deadlines.
• 10 years of profound knowledge and experience in B2B lead generation/demand generation.
• In-depth knowledge of Web Marketing, Siebel CRM (Marketing & Call Center), Eloqua, Certain marketing automation systems, lead management processes, pipeline management.
• Strong affinity with metrics based marketing, ROI and KPI dashboards.
• Setting up business processes from the scratch and continuous process improvements.
• Crisp and effective communicator. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions.
Senior Manager, Marketing @ Modern Marketing - Nurture Campaigns, Multi-Touch Campaigns, Event Management System (CERTAIN)
Marketing Automation - ELOQUA (emails, landing pages, campaign canvas, forms, insights, others)
Demand Center Operations - Operational Efficiency, Performance Management, Building Global Standardized Processes, Managing Production Tools and Processes, Scalability, Capacity Management and Customer Experience From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Bangalore Area, IndiaSales Management Advisor/ Marketing Manager, Software Group @ As a part of IBM Sales Execution & Management team I was responsible to enable sales leadership and sales execution by providing end-to-end seamless integrated support to our sales
teams, enabling them to achieve signings, revenue, profit and growth objectives for IBM offerings, solutions and services.
Primary point of contact for brand marketing managers across North America software group, leading the effort on increasing yield from marketing leads by – improving quality of leads generated by marketing, increasing sales acceptance of marketing leads, pipeline analysis and insights, recommendations on actions to fill gaps impending target attainment. From January 2012 to December 2013 (2 years) Senior Manager, Demand Marketing Services @ Leading Online Demand Monetization India team of 35+ people, to support global online marketing activities like campaign management, lead management, reporting and analysis, optimization and best practices, project coordination and consultation.
- Work closely with Global Oracle Marketers to gather their campaign requirement, build and execute the campaigns generating high quality leads. Generated >150,000 leads globally every quarter.
- Create online event registration pages, landing pads, transactional activities to drive optimal traffic to the event pages resulting in maximum registrations and attendees.
- Strong emphasis on meeting service level agreement and customer satisfaction for quality of campaigns executed and their results. Improved SLA compliance by 40%.
- Delivering Marketing leads to Oracle Sales channels with utmost efficiency in terms of quality, speed and accuracy. Instrumental in bringing down lead flow time from >10 days to < 48 hours.
- Projects Managed: End-to-End Campaign Effectiveness Reporting, Email Reporting, Email and Landing Pad Best Practices, SLA Analysis Package and Proactive Lead Tracking and Troubleshooting. From March 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 10 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaManager, Marketing Lead Management @ Build and led a 20+ people India team serving Global Oracle Marketers to track, capture, monitor and flow their marketing campaign generated leads to correct sales organization, based on scoring and routing rules.
- Was hired to setup centralized marketing lead management team in India and business processes when Siebel CRM was implemented at Oracle in February 2008.
- Worked extensively with all the stakeholders to understand the requirement to align sales expectations with marketing results, create lead scoring rules and routing algorithm implementation.
- Initiated projects and processes that were required to monitor the lead flow process that was complex, identify gaps and cracks where leads where dropping off, define processes to bridge the gaps and smoothly flow leads to sales with minimal or zero leakage.
- Increased yield and shortened lag time for event leads by highlighting bottlenecks and providing weekly reports to senior management.
- Was instrumental in delivering more than 80% leads to sales within 48hrs in the first year of Siebel CRM implementation. Reports built exposed the areas of improvement and created transparency. From December 2007 to March 2010 (2 years 4 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaTeam Lead, Marketing CRM Management @ As part of Oracle Agile’s Global Business Development Team, I was the point person for Marketing and Sales Teams for all pre-sales & Inside Sales activities related to CRM:Lead Management, Leads Scoring & Analytics, Customer Data Management, Data Analysis, Market Research, Email Marketing and Marketing Analytics.
• Streamlined & automated lead routing process across the sales territories & channels.
• Identified productive lead sources and aided sales executives focus on the most promising opportunities.
• Thought leadership in Drip Marketing Process Automation & Bounce Back Mgmt Program.
• CRM-Enrichment Project amplified the size of marketing database from 50K to 250K prospect contacts in 4 quarters. From December 2004 to December 2007 (3 years 1 month) Bengaluru Area, IndiaExecutive Assistant - Resourcing @ Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment of software specialists. Primary responsibilities involved searching, screening, evaluating, and matching qualified software specialists with open project requisitions. From June 2004 to December 2004 (7 months)
Student - Executive General Management Program (EGMP), General Management for IT companies @ Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore From 2015 to 2016 PMP, Project Management @ Project Management Institute (PMI) From 2010 to 2010 BSc, Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics @ PES Institute, Bangalore University From 2001 to 2004 Ethesh Prasad is skilled in: Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Market Research, Campaign Management, Reporting & Analysis, Lead Management, Analytics, CRM, Business Intelligence, Project Management, Email Marketing, Management, Demand Generation, Online Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension