I am a reliable, hard working, honest individual, who has vast experience within the hospitality industry. I am committed to providing and maintaining outstanding levels of customer service. I also have the drive and enthusiasm to reach targets and motivate staff members. I thrive on challenges and work well under pressure. I am able to work on
I am a reliable, hard working, honest individual, who has vast experience within the hospitality industry. I am committed to providing and maintaining outstanding levels of customer service. I also have the drive and enthusiasm to reach targets and motivate staff members. I thrive on challenges and work well under pressure. I am able to work on my own initiative as well as part of a team. I am also computer literate and have excellent organisational skills. I always look for ways in which I can develop new skills.
• Growth in MICE revenue of 30% over prior year
• Increase in Weddings from 21 wedding in 2010 to over 100 weddings in 2012 for which I was nominated for the special achievement award at the 2012 annual Jupiter hotel awards
• Increasing standards and service levels – achieving a high pass on the last two brand standard audits, achieving an increase of 3.8% on guest satisfaction survey results
• Achieving an increase of 20% over prior year for total beverage revenue
• Passing NVQ level 2 Food and beverage and NVQ level 2 customer services and NVQ level 3 management diploma
Food And Beverage Manager @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Harrogate, United KingdomFood Service Manager @ ! From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Food Service Manager @ ! From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Operations manager @ From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Operations Manager @ Operations Manager - Mercure Bradford Bankfield Hotel, Bradford Road, Bingley, BD16 1TU
103 Bedrooms, 12 Conference rooms, Bar, Restaurant & Coffee lounge, Main event room capacity 250
• Responsible for day to day management of all areas of operations in the hotel, including reception, housekeeping and sales
• Management and control of costs including payroll, linen and property costs
• Providing direction, motivation and leadership to the management team to ensure delivery of high service and standards
My current role requires excellent organisational skills with regard to co-ordinating functions, being held at the hotel. Managing and controlling the payroll and ensuring it is kept within the company’s budget. Having a good working relationship and good communication with all the managers is essential in order to make sure we achieve 100% success in all areas. I also hold regular meetings to ensure motivational levels are maintained.
Ensure that all training for the staff is kept up to date, such as fire training, risk assessment and company standards. I create all the training and development agendas and actually provide the training to staff members.
Deal with guests personally to organise their events or meetings in our hotel, to ensure all details are collected correctly which will enable the event to run smoothly and achieve excellent customer satisfaction. I have now also taken on the responsibility of the sales and the operation of Asian Events. From February 2011 to September 2013 (2 years 8 months) Bradford, United Kingdomoperations manager @ From 2011 to 2013 (2 years) F&B Manager @ Food and Beverage Roles - Mercure Bradford Bankfield Hotel, Bradford Road, Bingley, BD16 1TU
• Prior to being promoted to Operations Manager I held various roles within the food and beverage team, initially starting with the hotel as an F&B attendant and progressing into supervisory and then management levels.
• Responsibility as F&B manager included rotas for all food service departments, stock controls, achieving gross margins in food and beverage, meeting and implementing incentives to ensure Food and beverage From January 2011 to May 2011 (5 months) F&B Manager @ From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Bar supervisor @ From January 2009 to January 2010 (1 year 1 month) Bradford, United KingdomGeneral Manager @ Club Areena is one of the biggest night club in europe . Open for teh summer seosen and capacity is 4000 guest everynight . I was fully charge of the bussines From March 2005 to October 2007 (2 years 8 months) Operations Manager @ From February 1999 to 2005 (6 years)
Tourism Agency and Hospitality Managment, diploma @ Mugla Uni From 2001 to 2005 Eray Altinoluk is skilled in: Operations Management, Food & Beverage, Asian markets, Sales, Bar Management, Wine Cellars, Team Management, Coaching, Communication, Training, Problem Solving, Creativity, Gala Dinners, Hospitality Management, Weddings
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension