Marketing Specialist - Sales Engagement @ Adecco Group
Marketing Coordinator @ AMG-SF Callaway Golf Footwear and Socks
I’m a driven, results-oriented marketer with a sunny disposition who desires to continually learn, innovate and grow. I have an eye for design, a wit for puns and an inquisitive mind. I have experience managing digital and traditional marketing campaigns and strategic sales support on a national and local level. I’m currently responsible for creating, developing and
I’m a driven, results-oriented marketer with a sunny disposition who desires to continually learn, innovate and grow. I have an eye for design, a wit for puns and an inquisitive mind. I have experience managing digital and traditional marketing campaigns and strategic sales support on a national and local level. I’m currently responsible for creating, developing and promoting lead generating content for CSX Transportation Intermodal.
Marketing Communications Manager @ Responsible for expanding CSX Transportation Intermodal’s lead generation and customer engagement efforts through creating, developing and promoting various content for the different stages of the buying cycle via email, digital and traditional sales channels. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Jacksonville, Florida AreaMarketing Specialist - Sales Engagement @ • Worked with marketing management on development of national strategy, campaigns and programs for the group’s finance, office and legal brands, to ensure all is in alignment with business unit objectives.
• Translated national campaigns on a local level, to provide field with strategic sales support material.
• Provided consultative marketing support to the field. This included strategy, development and execution of local social, digital and traditional marketing campaigns for over 70 locations for five distinct brands.
• Conducted high-level industry and competitive research to assist proactive and reactive strategies, and to understand competitive position.
• Provided direction, training and insight for local social media channels. From August 2013 to June 2015 (1 year 11 months) Jacksonville, Florida AreaMarketing Coordinator @ • Ensured all marketing messages were on-brand and delivered in a relevant and consistent manner, this included digital, print and in-store presentations.
• Worked closely with R&D, sales and Callaway marketing teams to develop strategic framework for the yearly footwear and sock collection, including overseeing the development and design of the 2014 sales catalog.
• Led all product seeding, trade marketing and merchandising activities for Callaway footwear licensee. From October 2012 to July 2013 (10 months) Executive Assistant/ Sales Coordinator @ Sales Coordinator:
• Cultivated leads by creating media kits, presentations and one-sheets.
• Administered the contract process, coordinated information between sales and traffic departments as well as external and internal finance departments.
• Communicated with clients on status and progress of campaigns.
• Used Salesforce as CRM tool, generated OMM (Out of Home Media Manager) summaries, acquisition proposals, developed monthly sales presentations and used market research tools to gather information about potential markets.
• Managed executive calendars and ran daily operations of the New York office. From April 2010 to October 2012 (2 years 7 months) Banquet Director @ • Managed and developed all marketing plans to drive private event sales.
• Was responsible for negotiating, selling, planning and coordinating all aspects of private events, weddings and corporate meeting functions with meticulous attention to detail. From May 2008 to April 2010 (2 years) New Media Intern @ I copyedited and uploaded community stories, produced and edited content for the Web site. From January 2007 to August 2007 (8 months) Sound Editor @ I edited this weekly radio program for national syndication. From March 2007 to June 2007 (4 months) Writer @ I wrote music and theater reviews for this online weekly entertainment newspaper. From February 2005 to May 2005 (4 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Journalism @ University of Florida From 2004 to 2007 Elizabeth Harrell is skilled in: Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Sales Support, Salesforce.com, Administration, Video Editing, Sales Operations, Blogging, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension