Master's degree (M.des), Integrated Design @
Holon Institute of Technology
I’m a creative and strategic marketing and product specialist, with over 8 years of experience working for top advertising and tech companies on both B2C and B2B products. Driven by a passion for innovation, creativity and design, I’m not afraid to face new challenges and tackle complex problems. Have a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from IDC
I’m a creative and strategic marketing and product specialist, with over 8 years of experience working for top advertising and tech companies on both B2C and B2B products. Driven by a passion for innovation, creativity and design, I’m not afraid to face new challenges and tackle complex problems. Have a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from IDC Herzliya and a Master of Design in Integrated Design from the Holon Institute of Technology.
My Goals? To boldly go where no man has gone before.
See more at www.eladshmilovich.com
Product Marketing Manager @ Como is one of the world’s leading do-it-yourself mobile app creation platforms, with over 1 million business apps built by SMBs. Como is formerly known as Conduit Ltd., an international software innovation company.
• Managed marketing to our users of the pre-launch stage for products in pilot phase & managed the launching of products to-market.
• Responsible for collecting measurable and detailed publisher and partner feedback. Worked with customer facing activities to consolidate feedback.
• Lead ongoing research into market and customers (both B2B and B2B2C) in order to build a comprehensive picture of product experience and provide innovative ideas to relevant stakeholders.
• Re-established Como’s partners program including forming program and pricing plan strategies, business KPI’s and branding alongside product, marketing, legal and finance teams.
• Responsible for driving partner’s success through direct, behavior based communication, on. Supported an innovative health score concept and supported implementation into the company’s strategy. From July 2014 to June 2015 (1 year) Rehovot, IsraelCo-founder, Director of Marketing & Product @ WallStar app offered a unique way for users to write status updates on social platforms (specifically Facebook).
• Responsible for all product requirements and features, including hands-on experience with PRD’s.
• Responsible for marketing roadmap, including research, competition analysis, and planning of a marketing plan (B2C).
• Lead the funding efforts, including forming a business plan, finance forecast (P&L) and meeting with potential investors. From April 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 3 months) Tel Aviv, IsraelCreative Director @ Publicis Webimage is a leading digital advertising agencies in Israel, specializing in performance, web and mobile and part of the Publicis Israel Group.
• Lead the development of all creative, digital and mobile products.
• Managed a team of 6 people, including programmers, designers, copywriters and social.
• Responsible for all strategic planning.
• Executed all UX/UI characterization and requirements documents.
• Increased the studio’s work capacity and numbers of clients by dozens of percent.
• Worked on Subaru, Pfizer, D&B Israel, Omnitech (Autodesk), Ramat-Gan College, Onot, Tidhar, Sanofi, Ophir Tours, 012 smile, HOTmobile and others. From September 2010 to April 2013 (2 years 8 months) Ramat-Gan, IsraelCo-Lecturer @ Co-Lecturer in Creative & Planning courses at the IDC Hertzliya From 2009 to 2012 (3 years) Hertzliya, IsraelCopywriter @ “mobi” was the first mobile advertising agency in Israel and part of the Unicell group.
• Established the role of a copywriter at the agency.
• Responsible for generating all creative products and activities for the agency clients.
• Built the client mobile strategy alongside account team management.
• Responsible for driving significant increases in the agency advertising revenue.
• Worked on CBC Group Israel (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite etc.) Unilever, Egged Transport, Globes, Round-Up and others. From September 2008 to September 2010 (2 years 1 month) Kiryat Ono, Israel
Master's degree (M.des), Integrated Design @ Holon Institute of Technology From 2012 to 2014 Postgraduate, Computer Game Design @ Shenkar Collage for Engineering and Design From 2010 to 2011 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Communication @ The Interdisciplinary Center From 2006 to 2009 Diploma, Copywriting @ Ha'Betzefer From 2007 to 2008 Elad Shmilovich is skilled in: Creative Strategy, Creative Direction, Strategy, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy, User Experience, Product Marketing, Product Management, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media, Brand Development, Online Marketing, New Media, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, Facebook, Copywriting, Marketing, Management, Marketing Communications, Entrepreneurship
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension