Manager, Commercial Sales East at Tableau Software (Acquisitions Team) @
Retail Sales Manager @ Nestle S.A.
Business Development Manager DSD/Convenience Channel @ Nestle S.A.
Bachelor's Degree, Major in Finance; Minor in Spanish, 3.68 GPA @
Penn State University
Since graduating from Penn State I have had the opportunity to grow through multiple roles from individual contributor and analyst to a business development manager and team leader going from the world’s largest food company to one of the world’s fastest growing software companies. While the industry and the products that I am supporting have changed; what
Since graduating from Penn State I have had the opportunity to grow through multiple roles from individual contributor and analyst to a business development manager and team leader going from the world’s largest food company to one of the world’s fastest growing software companies. While the industry and the products that I am supporting have changed; what success looks like in my mind has not.
I consider myself to be an extremely hard working team player with an unwavering sense of optimism and pride in who I lead, what I sell and the future of the company I get to be a part of. I am a strong believer that the sum of all parts is much stronger than any individual piece and that best practice sharing in a collaborative organization will unlock a potential in its people that will catapult any organization to the next level.
As I continue to grow and take on more leadership responsibilities within my role I will utilize my current learnings from my MBA experience at the Kelley School to better understand the internal operations at Tableau and it’s interaction with external forces as I utilize the different tools and techniques needed to solve these complicated problems. I hope to use my fluency in French and proficiency in Spanish to lead larger groups in a more diverse environment continuing to be dynamic and flexible in an ever changing business landscape.
Life is not only about achieving your goals but more importantly about inspiring others to achieve their goals. Every day I work to get a little bit better and remind myself to enjoy and embrace the process because this is life.
Manager, Commercial Sales East at Tableau Software (Acquisitions Team) @ Tableau (NYSE: DATA) makes it easy for people to rapidly transform data into smart business analytics. What data? Any data of any size, format & subject. Tableau simplifies the way data is explored & communicated. It’s a new kind of business intelligence software – rapid-fire business intelligence.
More than 15,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial.
Tableau is growing ... come work with us!!
www.tableausoftware.com/jobs From January 2015 to Present (10 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaRetail Sales Manager @ - Responsibility for managing execution of retail sales volume, distribution, merchandising and call coverage at assigned retail outlets within the states of Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia representing over $195 MM in Nestle Sales.
- Selects and hires personnel to effectively and efficiently cover stores in the assigned territory.
- Leads, directs and motivates 8 member team to achieve performance objectives
- Develops team members' competencies to ensure they achieve their objectives
- Leads the Performance Management process for each direct report, identifying and addressing performance issues, recognizing and reinforcing performance excellence, and evaluating year-end results and performance.
- Leverages/deploys Operations Business Plan to sell incremental volume, new items and programs. From April 2014 to December 2014 (9 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaBusiness Development Manager DSD/Convenience Channel @ - Collaborate with sales organization to identify and address growth opportunities to achieve DSD/Convenience channel business objectives within the Frozen portfolio of the Nestlé Sales Division
- Effectively communicate in actionable terms the marketing and customer strategies from our HQ teams in Oakland, CA and Solon, OH
- Lead program development, planning and implementation to achieve customer and Nestlé business objectives specific to the convenience channel
- Collaborate with Headquarter and Retail teams to develop and present programs to key distributors and customer contacts throughout the east and west coast with a focus on strategic accounts such as 711 and Wawa
- Provide division expertise at the customer level, across functional areas, and at retail to drive enhances DSD/Convenience business performance From June 2013 to March 2014 (10 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaNestlé Sales Development Program @ The Nestlé Sales Development Program (NSDP) has created a tailored career track designed to accelerate the development and promotion of highly qualified sales professionals for advancement within Nestlé Retail Operations Center (NROC), Nestlé Nutrition, Nestle USA and Nestlé Purina PetCare (NPPC).This highly selective opportunity is the ideal fast track for those with long-term goals of pursuing a sales management career. The 36-48 month accelerated development program provides immersive projects, mentoring and hands-on learning. From June 2010 to June 2013 (3 years 1 month) Phoenix, AZ; Denver, CO; Solon, OH; Washington DCBusiness and Category Leadership Analyst: Nestlé Prepared Foods @ -Identify and work on executive level project teams to develop insights and create targeted actionable plans to capitalize on opportunities and eliminate non-performing activities
- Lead analyst on the SKU Optimization initiative for the Hot and Lean Pocket's brand that decreased the number of items in the 9 oz portfolio by 50% while maintaining space and sales at our key customers nationally
- Support the frozen team on research projects, report simplification, data analytics, time sensitive project requests, and strategic recommendations
- Develop reports to support category deep dives and category action plans using Willard Bishop, Nielsen, Feature Vision, Shiloh 5, Fifth Dimension, Prospace, and Nestlé syndicated databases
- Work strategically with the Stouffers, Lean Cuisine and Buitoni category teams to align on key processes to grow the frozen aisle at our strategic retail partners (WalMart, Target, Kroger etc.)
- Selected as the lead recruiter for the Nestlé Sales Development Program at Penn State University responsible for marketing to, interviewing and selecting students to join the Nestlé Sales Development Program on a yearly basis From March 2012 to May 2013 (1 year 3 months) Solon, OhioBusiness Analyst: Nestlé Hot and Lean Pockets @ - Developed and presented fact based business analytics for the Nestlé Team including promotion evaluation for effectiveness and efficiency, Nielsen analysis, brand trends, marketing plans, and customer POS analysis
- Managed and was a part of a team that sold over $800 Million of Nestlé Products throughout the nation.
- Gathered and analyzed data to support recommendations for product assortment and placement, pricing and promotionally effective programs to increase sales and profits for Hot and Lean Pockets and Hot Pocket Snackers.
- Supported team in Category Management projects with specific emphasis on Nielsen data, syndicated data analysis and space management principles.
- Assisted with new item introduction, promotional distribution builds and account business review, and modular development plans.
- Executed system processes in order to improve efficiency and fact based selling knowledge. Assembled data, using applied learning’s to clearly communicate a strategy and a solution. From August 2011 to March 2012 (8 months) Denver, CONestlé Retail Sales Representative - WalMart Specific @ - Created a shared value between Wal-Mart and Nestlé in the Market (Nestlé Purina, Nestlé Nutrition and Nestlé USA) in the Phoenix, Arizona Region by hitting and exceeding each key performance indicator
- Managed a multimillion dollar territory with over 12,000 products and delivered incremental sales growth of $500,000 placing me as the number one representative in the country at the time of my promotion
- Recognized by top management for creating best practice techniques by utilizing data to create a market wide plan to increase revenue
- Selected by the leadership team to become a peer mentor for an incoming Nestlé Sales Development Program member
- Promoted to Regional Trainer and chosen to be on the Nestlé Emerging Markets Field Insights Team
- Nominated for the annual Libby Whyte Award which recognizes individuals in NROC who demonstrate their passion, dedication and commitment to the organization, and who have a drive for excellence, teamwork and innovation From July 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 2 months) Phoenix, Arizona AreaSales Representative @ -Advertised and marketed spring break trips to college students at Penn State while going to school full time
-Created over $43,000 in sales for the company in a 4 month period surpassing my goals and hitting company incentives
-Promoted to Penn State Campus Manager for the school year 2009-2010 and responsible for hiring new representatives
-Won trips to Cancun, Acapulco, Jamaica and Panama City during my work with Studentcity.com From October 2008 to April 2010 (1 year 7 months) State College, Pennsylvania AreaSales Manager @ -Interviewed, hired, and trained potential sales representatives
-Planned and gave presentations at weekly sales meetings
-Recruited sales representatives through advertising campaigns
-Broke the national record of $620,000 in summer sales for a new office and went on to sell $805,000
-Won the company incentive trip to Puerto Rico for being the top Sales Manager in the region From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months) Paramus, New JerseySales Representative @ -Visited over 100 hotels, theatres and nightclubs in Paris to promote company's vast portfolio of paper products (http://www.hermieu.com/)
-Networked through management with French fluency to find decision makers
-Responsibilities included client presentations, the pitch and various tasks surrounding the product From May 2008 to August 2008 (4 months) Paris Area, FranceAssistant Manager @ -Interviewed, hired, and trained potential sales representatives
-Planned and gave presentations at weekly sales meetings
-Recruited sales representatives through advertising campaigns
-Created a team of over 300 representatives who collectively sold about $500,000 of the company’s product From May 2007 to August 2007 (4 months) Moorestown, New JerseySenior Field Sales Manager, Assistant Manager @ -Sold high-quality and culinary products to consumers through in-home demonstrations
-Currently at $60,465 in personal sales, received a promotion to Field Sales Manager and a member of the President's Club
-Rewarded as top 100 sales representatives in the nation by developing new clientele through referral and lead generation From May 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 4 months) Moorestown, New Jersey
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General @ Indiana University - Kelley School of Business From 2014 to 2017 Bachelor's Degree, Major in Finance; Minor in Spanish, 3.68 GPA @ Penn State University From 2006 to 2010 Edward Beaurain is skilled in: Team Leadership, Business Development, Sales Operations, Microsoft Excel, Analysis, Sales, Management, Marketing Strategy, Leadership, Training & Development, Process Efficiency, Organizational..., Strategy, Data Visualization, French, Spanish, Interpersonal..., Peer Mentoring, Direct Sales, Retail, Microsoft Office, Investment Properties, Oral & Written..., Sales Management, Inside Sales, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension