Sr. Lead Recruiter & Engagement Manager @ STAR Solutions (RPO)
I am a digital / technology recruiter with 3 years of agency and corporate services experience, who is passionate about helping people find their next big opportunity. A new position should be in an area that you are passionate about, something that drives and pushes you to grow and develop to your next level - something that
I am a digital / technology recruiter with 3 years of agency and corporate services experience, who is passionate about helping people find their next big opportunity. A new position should be in an area that you are passionate about, something that drives and pushes you to grow and develop to your next level - something that you wake up excited and motivated to go to work every day and create!
That’s why I enjoy talking to candidates to help them explore and look into future career paths that make sense for their experience and interest. I love to hear what drives and motivates a candidate to be successful and passionate about what they do.
Known for my energetic and cooperative attitude combined with excellent judgment skills for hiring the best employees for any given job. My experience includes recruitment in high-volume, fast-paced environments in RPO and recruitment agencies. Adept at successfully performing full lifecycle recruitment encompassing exempt/non-exempt, direct/consulting, entry-level/internships, management and executive search. Consistently provides a diversified slate of candidates by successfully utilizing expertise in cold-calling, niche sites, networking, referrals, job fairs, social networking sites and internal talent databases.
Talent Acquisition On-Site at Capco @ CURRENT ENGAGEMENT: CAPCO
CAPCO is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. We specialize in banking; wealth and investment management; capital markets; finance, risk & compliance; insurance; and technology. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we work where the key drivers of global finance – regulation, competition, merger, cost efficiency, customer service and innovation – lead to major change. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia and are proud to work with the majority of leading global financial services institutions.
Capco is in a period of transformative growth across the firm globally and has launched a Major Recruitment Drive in North America; they have engaged STAR Solution as a talent acquisition partner to meet demand and maintain integrity of hires- while they continue to Form the Future of Finance. On Capco's behalf, we are actively recruiting and hiring employees across all business domains for offices in New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Buffalo, NY; Washington, DC; and Toronto, Canada. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Greater New York City AreaTechnical Recruiter @ As one of the fastest growing staffing firms, R4 Technology Inc. provides recruitment and staffing services to clients representing a variety of industries.
● Generated $750,000 dollars in revenue from perm placements and $100,000 in contract work.
● Aggressively sourced professionals through LinkedIn, GitHub, Job Diva, and job boards such as Monster, Indeed, Dice and CareerBuilder.
● Acquired extensive experience in full life cycle recruiting methodology including but not limited to sourcing, pre-screening, pre-closing, reference checking, salary negotiations, closing, and extending offers.
● Guided candidates through the interview process, offer negotiation and on-boarding. From July 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 7 months) Licensing Compliance Manager @ Southern Telecom Inc. (STI) is a leading manufacturer of quality consumer products.
● Worked with design department to ensure product was up to date with style guide.
● Oversaw product was manufactured to licensing style guide standards.
● Met with licensee brand coordinators and managers to evolve the brand and license and coordinate all trade shows. From July 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 1 month) Account Executive (Contract) @ OmniVere emerged as one of the largest integrated companies in the data consulting and discovery management space.
● Sold consultatively and made recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers for their accounts receivables issues.
● Provided prospect/customer with price quotations and insured that there was a full understanding of the parameters regarding such programs.
● Maintained accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities. From January 2011 to June 2011 (6 months) Account Manager @ • Effectively maintained and retained existing customers by building long-term relationships
● Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time frame
● Participated in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques
● Tracks personal sales statistics and submits them to Sales Manager for period reviews From January 2006 to August 2010 (4 years 8 months)
Associate’s Degree, Business Management @ Brookdale Community College From 2003 to 2005 Eddie Dayan is skilled in: PowerPoint, Outlook, Compliance Management, Recruiting, Customer Relations, Negotiation, Sales Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Talent Acquisition, Customer Service, Sales, Program Management, New Business Development, Applicant Tracking Systems