Bachelor of Science (B.S.) @
National University of Singapore
Software Engineer @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) London, United KingdomBackend Software Engineer @ Worked on QuickDesk backend, and QuickCloud - a cloud platform for Sales apps with data sharing between apps, and services such as Push, Search, WebRTC-SIP Calling, Email, Google Calendar Sync, and Reminder From December 2014 to August 2015 (9 months) SingaporeSoftware
Software Engineer @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) London, United KingdomBackend Software Engineer @ Worked on QuickDesk backend, and QuickCloud - a cloud platform for Sales apps with data sharing between apps, and services such as Push, Search, WebRTC-SIP Calling, Email, Google Calendar Sync, and Reminder From December 2014 to August 2015 (9 months) SingaporeSoftware Engineering Intern @ - Worked with Payments team From May 2014 to July 2014 (3 months) Undergraduate Research Assistant @ - Worked under the supervision of Professor Ming-Yang Kao (http://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~kao/)
- Implemented a Python package to solve the DNA Word Design Problem. The package contains efficient deterministic functions to generate a list of DNA words of specified input size that satisfies various constraints (e.g. one of the constraints may be the Hamming distance between any two words in the list must be at least some constant). This DNA Word Design Problem has applications in DNA self-assembly and arrays.
- The package, and documentation (user guide and technical specification) are available at https://github.com/truongduy134/DNA-Word-Design From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Optimization Software Intern @ - Worked with the optimization team to maintain and refactor back-end optimization systems (engines) which are written in C++. Had hands-on experience in software development cycle.
- Implemented new features to existing planning engines to improve throughput.
- Based on use cases, designed and implemented a new engine to balance discharging and loading container jobs, avoid congestion, and improve resource utility.
- Wrote SQL scripts to populate data for testing. From January 2013 to June 2013 (6 months) Undergraduate Research Intern @ - Project Title: Entanglement assistance in a classical control circuit.
- Supervisor: Stephanie Wehner (Assistant Professor) (http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~wehner/)
- Achievement: In the mathematically-inclined project, we found a new application of quantum entanglement in the field of control theory. We proved that for the generalized discrete Witsenhausen circuit, two controls with shared entanglement resources outperform those equipped with only randomness correlation. A copy of the paper is available at http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.1569 From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Singapore
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension