OMG is a customer-driven organization. It is our stated mission to support the goals of our customers by understanding and responding to the specific needs of the contractor/end user. It is this focus on the end user which has fueled OMG's growth, allowing us to become the worldwide leader of fastening products and technologies for commercial roofing
OMG is a customer-driven organization. It is our stated mission to support the goals of our customers by understanding and responding to the specific needs of the contractor/end user. It is this focus on the end user which has fueled OMG's growth, allowing us to become the worldwide leader of fastening products and technologies for commercial roofing and other construction industries.
It is also this focus and knowledge which has allowed OMG to foster solid, long term relationships with our customers, assuring mutual and profitable success.
Our Mission Statement
OMG is a world class manufacturer and supplier of specialty fasteners and products for the Commercial Roofing and Residential Construction Markets.
-Our number one priority is the safety of our employees.
-We are committed to an environment where our employees can contribute and excel. We will communicate our vision, goals, and performance throughout the entire organization.
-We will build and leverage brands that communicate our unique value to our targeted customers.
-We will anticipate and listen to the needs of our customers: they are the basis for our success.
-OMG is committed to Operating Excellence, including the practice of lean and continuous improvement in all areas of our business.
-We believe in the importance of conserving natural resources and preserving the environment. We will continue to be an active and contributing member of the community.
-OMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will always act in a legal and ethical manner.
Regional Sales Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Field Sales Representative @ • Promote safety as a number one priority.
• Manage a sales territory which includes Northern Illinois and Wisconsin.
• Incorporate Solution Selling techniques into my everyday routine.
• Drive sales of Productivity and Performance products we offer at OMG Roofing Products.
• Develop and maintain an updated database on commercial roofing contractors in my territory.
• Build lasting relationships with roofing contractors, roofing distributors, and our OEM partners through trust and hard work.
• Continuous communication and updates with Regional, Sales, and General Manager as to the state of business in my territory.
• Increase sales and brand loyalty for our company by bringing unmatched service to all customers and clients on every level. From January 2012 to November 2014 (2 years 11 months) Territory Manager @ • Managed the Pittsburgh Paints paint line for fourteen Menards stores
• Direct customer and contractor sales
• Provided inventory control/analysis of all in-store product lines
• Trained all department employees on the value and benefits of our products
• Conducted market research, identified emerging trends, and introduced ideas for new marketing and sales strategies
• Continually strengthened the relationship between PPG and Menards at the store level through sales, product training, contractor luncheons, and store meetings From May 2009 to January 2012 (2 years 9 months) Intern @ • Worked with the Healthy Economy Action Team (HEAT) on enhancing the economic status of Petoskey, MI through programs like the Million Dollar Shuffle
• Prepared a Business Success Kit to give to startup businesses in the area which included all the necessary information needed to successfully begin a new business
• Updated the demographic information for the Petoskey area
• Worked side-by-side with my superiors to launch the 100 @ $100 campaign to raise funds for the re-engineered Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce From May 2007 to August 2007 (4 months)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Organizational Leadership @ Purdue University From 2004 to 2008 Drew Nehrenz is skilled in: Sales, Sales Operations, New Business Development, Building Materials, Account Management, Sales Management, Cold Calling, Outside Sales, Roofs, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Negotiation, Pricing, Sales Process, Key Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension