I wake up everyday with one thought: Is what I'm doing making a positive impact on the world? I keep that in mind and try to incorporate it in everything I do. My true passions are solving problems and helping others. I believe that community management and customer support can make people’s lives better. I believe in
I wake up everyday with one thought: Is what I'm doing making a positive impact on the world? I keep that in mind and try to incorporate it in everything I do. My true passions are solving problems and helping others. I believe that community management and customer support can make people’s lives better. I believe in the power of ideas and that anything can be solved through communication. And I believe in the power of innovation and making our world a better place through technology and science. I admire science and have worked 9 years as a research scientist in the filed of computational and quantum chemistry. My inner community manager was realized when I co-organized two Google Developer Groups, TEDxStuttgart and later became a Google+ community manager at Google Germany. I'm currently leading community management & customer support efforts for Todoist.
People say I'm fun, people person who can talk to anyone :) Flexible and fearless, I'm excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world and bust my ass doing it.
When not working or contributing to the community, I'm enjoying traveling, learning languages (Spanish, Turkish, French, and Italian right now), and sharpening my productivity skills.
Named as one of "The NEXT 100 Top Influencers of the European Digital Industry" in 2013: http://t3n.de/news/100-wichtigsten-100-kopfe-455651/.
Head of Community Management & Support @ • Developing and delivering innovative social media strategy to amplify brand awareness, key product launches, company culture, and other influential social moments with digital marketing tactics that drive new customer acquisition, brand loyalty and awareness, influencer engagement and increased sales.
• Establishing global social media guidelines and managing social media content calendar to ensure consistency of brand messages across multiple channels and balance between the real time and planned-our efforts.
• Developing and delivering efficient customer support strategy to increase customer satisfaction by providing users high quality, multi-channel (website, email, social media, blog, app stores, mobile apps, text and video chat, phone) support and enabling them to get help 24/7/365.
• Taking ownership of the execution of all community management and customer support operations including hiring, onboarding, and guiding team members to ensure customers are satisfied with our product and service. From January 2015 to Present (11 months) Course Contributor (English & German for Russian Speakers) @ Working as a part of a global translation team, contributing to the development of the English and German for Russian Speakers Duolingo courses. From January 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Translator @ Working as a part of a global translation team, contributing to localization of WhatsApp's website and mobile apps, English > Russian.
Translator profile: http://translate.whatsapp.com/profile/144202 From January 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Translator @ Working as a part of a global translation team, contributing to localization of WeChat's web app, English > Russian.
Translator profile: http://translate.wechat.com/profile/16808 From December 2013 to Present (2 years) Translator @ Localizing marketing content (mainly video advertising) for Amara's Pro clients, the world's leading jewelry company, one of the most innovative wearable technology company, and world famous movie with IMDb rating 8.3, English > Russian. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Translator @ Working as a part of a global translation team, contributing to localization of EyeEm's mobile apps, English > Russian.
Translator profile: http://crowdin.net/profile/aygul From March 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Translator @ English > Russian (Lightroom)
Translator profile: https://translate.adobe.com/adobe/user/1047 From February 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Translator @ Working as a part of a global translation team, contributing to localization of Facebook's website and mobile apps, English > Russian.
Translator profile: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=translations From February 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Google Product Forums TC @ * Providing high quality support for users, customers, and partners of Google's consumer products (Google+, Gmail, Search, Chrome, YouTube, etc.) via help forums in English, Russian, German, and Italian languages.
* Troubleshooting technical/customer problems, report bugs, proactively identify customer needs.
* Working with Google's Community Managers to provide feedback on optimizing user feedback channels and translating customer insights and market-specific trends into a better product experience. From June 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Translator @ Working as a part of a global translation team, contributing to localization of Twitter's website and mobile apps, English > Russian.
Translator profile: https://translate.twitter.com/user/aygul From February 2011 to Present (4 years 10 months) Translator @ Subtitling TED Talks, English & German > Russian.
Selected videos: David Byrne sings "(Nothing But) Flowers", Creative Dolby + Garniez play "La Vie en Rose", Naturally 7 beatboxes a whole band.
Translator profile: http://www.ted.com/profiles/translations/id/396070 From January 2011 to Present (4 years 11 months) Map Maker Editor @ * Improving Google Maps data quality by adding local knowledge to places where I lived, worked, and visited (mainly the USA and several European countries).
* Reviewing others' data edits in adherence with Google Maps' standards.
* Collaborated with other Map Maker editors and reviewers through forums.
Google Map Maker profile: https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=66&uid=203513175613242579905 From December 2010 to Present (5 years) Marketing & Community Manager @ • Drive the marketing strategy to acquire and retain customers and drive business growth for Todoist.
• Lead an effort to deliver effective customer support in social channels. Innovate and develop best practices to improve its efficiency.
• Run, grow and improve Todoist social media channels in collaboration with PR. Track, analyze and report metrics for community growth and engagement development.
• Recommend and implement changes to existing product and processes that improve overall performance. From February 2014 to December 2014 (11 months) Google+ Music Community Manager @ • Analyzed local music industry and mapped ecosystem to identify major players, potential partners and opportunities for Google+.
• Actively drove and grew Google+ community around music by outreaching, onboarding, building and maintaining healthy relations with key influencers - labels, artists/bands, festivals, and media (blogs and online/print magazines).
• Managed external communication with the Eurovision Song Contest organizers, European Broadcasting Union (EBU) to grow the momentum of their community efforts and drive engagement on Google+ by launching the photo challenge “Countdown to Eurovision” and online events for semi- and grand finals.
• Facilitated internal submission processes to include profiles and pages of the main partners to the Google+ suggested user list (SUL). From 2013 to 2013 (less than a year) Hamburg Area, GermanyGoogle+ Local Community Manager @ • Built and engaged community of Google Local users in Munich through creation and execution of events, contests, influencer and power user outreach, message management and social media engagement with both end users & local businesses.
• Identified strategic partnership opportunities with local businesses, blogs, and venues to enhance the production of events and opportunities available to the Google Local community.
• Run, grew and improved Google Local social media channels in collaboration with PR. Tracked, analyzed and reported metrics for community growth and engagement development.
• Supported Zagat's Munich Restaurants survey through developing and executing program of large-scale events and partnered contests. This involved managing budget, updating and analysing metrics, hiring and managing staff to ensure that the events acquire high quality reviews with an effective CPA. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) Munich Area, GermanyEvent Organizer @ From January 2012 to September 2012 (9 months) Stuttgart Area, GermanyResearch Scientist @ * Investigated mechanism of the Ce-catalyzed α-hydroxylation of β-dicarbonyl compounds by means of highly accurate ab initio and DFT methods.
* Presented key results at the main scientific conferences in Europe such as 43rd & 44th Symposium for Theoretical Chemistry and 1st International Symposium on Selective Oxidation Catalysis: C-H Activation via Molecular Oxygen and regular seminars organized by University of Stuttgart. From March 2007 to September 2012 (5 years 7 months) Stuttgart Area, GermanySocial Media Strategist @ From May 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 5 months) Stuttgart Area, GermanyTranslator @ Worked as a part of a global translation/localization team, contributing to localization of foursquare's website, Android/iPhone apps, English > German, English > Russian. From January 2011 to March 2011 (3 months) Translator @ Worked as a part of a global translation/localization team, contributing to localization of TweetDeck's website, desktop and web apps, English > Russian. From September 2010 to January 2011 (5 months) Contributing Writer @ Wrote 3 high quality articles on design that have gathered over 270 comments:
* "Creative Use Of Video in Web Design: Background Videos" (January 6th, 2011)
* "Plasticine Art Showcase: Shape Your Imagination" (March 13th, 2010)
* "Showcase Of Web Design In Germany" (January 26th, 2010)
Author profile: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/author/aygul-zagidullina/ From January 2010 to January 2011 (1 year 1 month) Contributing Writer @ Selected articles: "11 Wonderful Christmas Infographics for the Festive Info-Geek in You", "Finally! Google officially released Android 2.2 (Froyo)", "Baking new generation of quotations from tweets using Blackbird Pie", "Delicious – the best social bookmarking service. Or it was until yesterday?" From March 2010 to December 2010 (10 months) Contributing Writer @ Wrote 3 high quality articles on photography that has gathered 15 comments:
* "Beyond Visible: 100 Years Of Infrared Photographs". From September 2010 to September 2010 (1 month) Contributing Writer @ Selected articles: "Everything You Need to Know about CSS3 Color Techniques", "A-Z of Photoshop Tutorials to Create Realistic Gadget Design", "Mobile Interface Development: Ultimate GUI Toolbox for Android, iPhone, iPad, Palm Pre", "Hidden Beauty: 45 Splendid Examples of Reflection Photography" From April 2010 to May 2010 (2 months) Competitive Intelligence Analyst @ * Provided deep and ongoing competitive research and analysis of e-readiness and competitor’s strategy in the Austrian, Belgian, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Irish, Italian, Netherlandian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss, Turkish, UK markets.
* Developed and manage a comprehensive competitive intelligence database that allows for ready access to competitor and market information and helps to identify new business opportunities. From December 2008 to December 2009 (1 year 1 month) Social Media Strategist @ * Developed Social Media marketing strategy for the fotokasten brand.
* Developed new product and its launch strategy (e.g. triangle calender went live on October 7th, 2008 and became one of the most popular products in the store). From June 2008 to November 2008 (6 months) Senior Laboratory Assistant @ * Assists students enrolled in bioorganic chemistry practical classes in performance of chemical experiments.
* Explains work instructions in order to meet the required needs of a specific laboratory work area.
* Prepares reagents and chemical solutions as well as glassware and other laboratory equipment.
* Maintain accurate records, labels products, and orders materials. From 2006 to February 2007 (1 year) Summer Camp Counselor @ * Supervised all assigned aspects of the campers' day including morning reveille, room clean-up, meal times, rest hour, evening activities, getting ready for bed, and after-hours duty.
* Was responsible for knowing the location of my campers 24 hours a day.
* Utilized problem-solving skills and creativity to engage teenagers aged 13-16 of different experiences, backgrounds, and to promote mutual respect, support, and teamwork among them and staff.
* Developed camp entertaining and educational program for a diverse group of up to 25 teenagers including campfire, song practice, drawing practice, adventure games, talent show. From June 2005 to August 2005 (3 months) Summer Camp Counselor @ * Supervised all assigned aspects of the campers' day including morning reveille, room clean-up, meal times, rest hour, evening activities, getting ready for bed, and after-hours duty.
* Was responsible for knowing the location of my campers 24 hours a day.
* Utilized problem-solving skills and creativity to engage children/teenagers aged 7-13 of different experiences, backgrounds, and to promote mutual respect, support, and teamwork among them and staff.
* Developed camp entertaining and educational program for a diverse group of up to 48 children/teenagers including campfire, song practice, drawing practice, adventure games, talent show. From June 2004 to August 2004 (3 months)
Master of Sciences, Computational Quantum Chemistry @ Bashkir State University From 2004 to 2006 Diploma, Pedagogics of the Higher School @ Bashkir State University From 2004 to 2006 Bachelor of Sciences, Bioorganic Chemistry @ Bashkir State University From 2000 to 2004 Dr. Zagidullina is skilled in: Community Management, Social Media Marketing, Event Management, Online Marketing, Market Research, Developer Relations, Mobile Applications, Online Advertising, Translation, Project Management, Localization, Linux, Mobile Marketing, Software Engineering, Web Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension