Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
Director of Software @ From 2009 to Present (6 years) Director of Software @ From June 2008 to Present (7 years 7 months) Senior Developer @ Architected/implemented (in Visual C++) a real-time quote farm’s gateway: it combines over 100 exchanges’ securities (650,000+) quotes for user (via TCP) to subscribe to; uses multi-cast within the quote farm for
Director of Software @ From 2009 to Present (6 years) Director of Software @ From June 2008 to Present (7 years 7 months) Senior Developer @ Architected/implemented (in Visual C++) a real-time quote farm’s gateway: it combines over 100 exchanges’ securities (650,000+) quotes for user (via TCP) to subscribe to; uses multi-cast within the quote farm for scalability.
Architected/implemented client-adaptor module (in Visual C++) that used by all client applications to access quote, news and trading server farm. It greatly increases server farms’ flexibility and scalability since this module shields all changes from end-user applications; also implemented C# wrapper of this module for .Net applications.
Designed/implemented a Windows Perfmon add-on module (in Visual C++) that used by server applications to record all statistics counters. From June 2001 to June 2008 (7 years 1 month) Senior Manager @ Built back office development team, architected/implemented HGS (home grown CRM system) from scratch. It includes sales order entry, rate billing engine and accounting billing statement. Java, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle. From April 2000 to June 2001 (1 year 3 months) Senior Consultant @ Designed system architecture and implemented a high-performance, high-scalable, business-logic-centric security database server that becomes back-bone for all in-house business applications:
• To achieve scalability, Java & Corba are used to develop and test system on windows platform. Then system was deployed to Unix machine.
• Designed stateless data access interface to handle high-volume transaction of data retrieve/update. Visibroker is configured for load-balancing.
Technologies: Java, Visibroker(CORBA), JDBC 2.0, Sybase, Rational Rose From October 1998 to April 2000 (1 year 7 months) Senior Consultant @ Evaluated company’s technology strategy regarding migration from NeXT platform to Windows NT platform:
• Performed OpenStep subsystem compatibility analysis in Windows NT plastform.
• Executed application performance tuning test on Windows NT platform.
Designed system architecture and implemented prototype of a three-tiers web-based asset pricing system in cross-platform environment (NeXT & NT):
• Developed Python scripts to expose Object C objects (on NeXT) to ILU (CORBA 2.0 compliant ORB).
• Developed Java servers on NT using Java RMI and OrbixWeb (Iona’s ORB) to achieve loose-couple relationship between clients and services.
• Evaluated Marimba’s Castanet package for mechanism of application distribution.
Using Java, OrbixWeb(CORBA), Java RMI, Python, ILU(CORBA), object C, Sybase From October 1996 to October 1998 (2 years 1 month) Senior Consultant @ Served as system architect to develop an integrated printing press automation system in Windows NT environment:
• Designed and implemented a data access subsystem on data server station which enables clients access back-end database (SQL server 6.0) via Microsoft RPC.
• Designed and implemented a communication subsystem served as interface (via AB-RSLinx) to multiple electronic devices.
• Executed system integration performance tuning test for each subsystem (network communication, database access, hardware).
• Designed and developed a AB-SLC500 ladder logic application software embedding in image copy vacuum table which enables communication with host.
• Developed a communication subsystem which interfaces with AB-DH485 Interface Exchanger to communicate with embedded MC-6809 hardware.
• Developed an NT kernel-mode device driver for SoniTech Dsp Matrix board (which processes image information) and a wrapper DLL. From December 1994 to October 1996 (1 year 11 months) Team Leader @ Architected/implemented a real-time wet-end control system in Windows NT for Corrugators collect/organize data and production control. It included: MFC based GUI; Real-time communication subsystem; Database accesses subsystem. Installed the first production system and trained customer in U.K.
Technologies: Visual C++, MFC, Paradox
Designed/implemented a Single Point Datahub integrated system (total 6 processes) in Desqview Corrugators. The system downloads order scheduling data from mainframe computer to local database (Paradox), and communicates with external devices, collects real-time data and performs real-time control.
Technologies: Microsoft C, Desqview, Paradox From March 1993 to December 1994 (1 year 10 months) Sr. Software Engineer @ Designed/implemented an 8-digit tool code database management system to enhance machine tool utilization by 40%.
Designed/implemented FMS/CIM integrated system (including Machining Center using MC68000, Rail-Guided Vehicle, Gantry Robot System, Stackers, Remote Main Controller and Remote Sever Computer)
Technologies: Microsoft C, Desqview, R:Base, Avocet C From July 1990 to March 1993 (2 years 9 months)
M.S., Electrical Engineering @ Oakland University From 1989 to 1990 B.S., Automation @ Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics From 1982 to 1986 Dennis Wang is skilled in: Unix, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Derivatives, System Architecture, Integration, Java
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension