Chair - social work sector group @ APSCo - The Association of Professional Staffing Companies
No education info found.
Caritas was launched in early 2009 as a joint venture with Human Capital Investment Group. It was founded on the belief that there was a gap in the market for a social care recruiter that had the passion and quality of smaller outfits, but created with the infrastructure for rapid growth. The business has a clear vision
Caritas was launched in early 2009 as a joint venture with Human Capital Investment Group. It was founded on the belief that there was a gap in the market for a social care recruiter that had the passion and quality of smaller outfits, but created with the infrastructure for rapid growth. The business has a clear vision to provide clients and candidates across the social care sector with a professional, high quality service to include industry leading investment in vetting and safeguarding – vital in this sector. This principle is instilled in every member of the business and is at the core of every decision and action taken at an individual and business level.
The Caritas team have extensive combined experience in social care recruitment, vital in offering advice and support throughout the recruitment process.
Off the back of the company’s strong performance, success hasn’t gone unnoticed over the last few years, with the company receiving a number of accolades in recognition of its performance and professionalism.
2010/11 Awards Shortlists
* Recruitment International's ‘Rising Star’ & ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’
* Recruiter's ‘Best Newcomer’
* 42 in the Hot 100 list (the highest social care agency, after only 2 yrs trading)
2012 Awards Shortlists
* The REC's IRP 'Business Leader of the Year', 'Business Manager of the Year' & Temporary Consultant of the Year
* Recruitment International's 'Entrepreneur of the Year'
* Women of the Future's 'Business Woman of the Future'
* No. 45 in Recruiter’s Hot 100 list (highest social care agency for the 2nd year running)
* WINNER of The Recruiter Awards for Excellence Best Company to Work For (50 employees)
2013 awards Shortlists
* The Financial Mail on Sunday's Breaking the Mould Awards
* The REC IRP 'Business Leader of the Year' & Best Company to Work For (50 employees)
Specialties: Social Care - Qualified Social Work, Interim Professionals, Occupational Therapists & Unqualified social Care
Chief Executive Officer @ From January 2009 to Present (7 years) Board Director @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Chair - social work sector group @ From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Business Partner @ From January 2009 to November 2014 (5 years 11 months) Managing Director @ From February 2008 to August 2008 (7 months) Sales Director @ From June 2004 to January 2007 (2 years 8 months) Manager @ From January 2003 to May 2004 (1 year 5 months) Consultant @ From October 2001 to December 2002 (1 year 3 months) International Principal @ From September 2000 to September 2001 (1 year 1 month)
Debbie Smith is skilled in: Attracting & retaining talent, mentoring & managing successful teams, passion, drive & energy to drive strategies through to completion, networking across the market to create opportunities
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension