Senior Account Management Associate @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaAccount Management Associate @ From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaBusiness Development Associate @ From May 2014 to December 2014 (8 months) Intern @ From September 2013 to February 2014 (6 months) Marketing Intern @ • Analyzed
Senior Account Management Associate @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaAccount Management Associate @ From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaBusiness Development Associate @ From May 2014 to December 2014 (8 months) Intern @ From September 2013 to February 2014 (6 months) Marketing Intern @ • Analyzed sales data using analytical software including Adobe Omniture, Microsoft Excel, and iTunes Connect, and presented findings to senior employees in the department.
• Performed final quality checks on products before shipment to retailers including the Apple iTunes Store, Amazon, and major physical retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target.
• Created marketing strategies for new releases through social media channels Facebook and Twitter, as well as recommending appropriate products for re-release based on potential sales. From January 2013 to April 2013 (4 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaColonial Cabinet Member @ • Selected from hundreds of applicants through a rigorous and competitive application process to work in a team of thirty-four student leaders from diverse backgrounds charged with executing the University’s undergraduate orientation program, Colonial Inauguration.
• Oriented over 2,000 incoming students and hundreds of their parents to daily life at the University by utilizing personal communication skills, leading information sessions and presenting important information in creative and exciting ways.
• Collaborated with fellow student leaders as well as University staff and faculty, including the University President, University Provost and the Dean of Student Affairs, to ensure excellence and professionalism in the program. From November 2011 to August 2012 (10 months) Admissions and Program Intern @ • Advised hundreds of prospective students through the admissions and application process by communicating through regular phone calls, email correspondence and in-person meetings.
• Recruited new prospective students through telephone and email outreach while assisting current students with daily needs and performing daily office management tasks.
• Executed new policies and procedures including the creation of a customer relationship management database, the transition from a paper to online application process and procedural changes in the admissions process. From August 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 1 month) Washington D.C. Metro AreaCamp Counselor @ From June 2008 to August 2011 (3 years 3 months) Office Assistant @ • Increased office efficiency by organizing files and folders that had accumulated for years into disorderly and unusable piles.
• Assisted dozens of employees in the Office of Budget & Analysis and the Office of the Chief Financial Officer with various tasks related to financial records and personnel management.
• Analyzed data in extensive spreadsheets, tables and charts containing important agency information to find and repair errors in data entry. From October 2010 to April 2011 (7 months)
Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business and Marketing @ The George Washington University From 2010 to 2014 King's College London, U. of London From 2012 to 2012 Cranston High School West From 2006 to 2010 David Gelsomino is skilled in: Social Media, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Leadership, PowerPoint, Teamwork, Communication, Mac OS X, Event Planning, Marketing, Sales, Facebook, Marketing Strategy, OS X, Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension