I am a seasoned Talent Acquistion Manager with both agency and corporate experience managing a high volume, full lifecycle recruitment processes; self motivated and results oriented professional with demonstrated ability to partner with the businesses. I partner with departments to define needs and align strategy to staffing goals and objectives. I have supported all levels of management
I am a seasoned Talent Acquistion Manager with both agency and corporate experience managing a high volume, full lifecycle recruitment processes; self motivated and results oriented professional with demonstrated ability to partner with the businesses. I partner with departments to define needs and align strategy to staffing goals and objectives. I have supported all levels of management for departments such as EPIC, IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Operations and Customer Service, filling positions across a variety of industries including but not limited to Medical, Transportation, Media, HRO, PEO and Consumer Products.
I have used numerous applicant tracking systems, providing weekly and monthly reports using tools such as Peoplefluent, PeopleSoft and Cognos.
Specialties: Well versed with On-Site Client Program Management, full time and contingent staffing using social networking as well as traditional recruiting methods.
Talent Acquisition Account Manager - Intuit @ Responsible for building strategic relationships with the respective Business Unit/Functional Group stakeholders, leading the recruiting and interview planning efforts for each open position, and optimizing our partnerships with approved agencies to obtain high quality contingent talent in a timely, cost competitive manner. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Director of Player Development @ I currently volunteer for the San Bruno Junior Giants program. The Junior Giants, the flagship program of the Giants Community Fund, is a free, non-competitive and innovative baseball program for boys and girls ages 5-18 years old which were named the 2015 recipient of the Commissioner’s Award for Philanthropic Excellence
In 1994, the Fund sought a program that would give at-risk kids a meaningful partnership with community-based organizations and provide an alternative to drugs, gangs and crime. The Junior Giants Program was therefore established and now serves 20,000 children in 85 leagues across California and into Nevada and Oregon. The Community Fund provides all of the uniforms, equipment, and training necessary to run a league as well as tickets to select Giants games so the youth can experience a Major League Baseball game.
But more important than the fundamentals of baseball, Junior Giants focuses on the four bases of character development -- Confidence, Integrity, Leadership and Teamwork -- and offers programs in Education, Health and Violence Prevention. From 2006 to Present (9 years) Recruitment Manager, Corporate @ Oversee the Recruiting Department for this well respected 40 year old boutique staffing company. Disciplines supported include IT, Finance, Accounting, Clerical and Legal for companies such as BART, Safeway, UCSF and the Packard Foundation. From May 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 3 months) MSP Program Manager at UCSF Medical Center @ As Program Manager, I oversaw all non clinical contingent workforce which included Epic, IT, Accounting, Administrative, HR, Food Services and Facilities. I monitored and maintained SLA's and KPI's for ZeroChaos and our vendors as well as working hand-in-hand with UCSF stakeholders to ensure the quality and integrity of the program. Initally, as the only member of the team, Within two years, the program more than doubled in contractors and billing while I maintained ratings exceeding expectations. From August 2009 to May 2012 (2 years 10 months) RPO Hiring Consultant @ TriNet Total HR Services @ Drive recruitment and development strategies tailored to clients objectives. Assist with tactical staffing projects across many business segments. I was solely responsible for hiring more than 260 of the 432 FTE’s, nationwide. I was also responsible for all temporary hires (approx $400K budget). TriNet in recent times has maintained a rapid growth rate, achieving 74 percent cumulative revenue growth during the past three years. The company has also completed a series of acquisitions during that time, including LMC Resources, Inc. in Denver (2008), John Parry & Alexander (2007) and the Outsource Group (2006) both based in Walnut Creek, CA, and the E3 Group in Dallas (2003).
• Driving the full recruiting lifecycle with intelligence, efficiency, and outstanding customer service.
• Creating job descriptions and screening questions that are attractive, insightful and concise.
• Using creative problem solving and investigative research to capture the essence of positions to be filled and identify qualified candidates by any means necessary.
• Source candidates using a variety of methods (i.e., Direct recruit, networking, Internet, career fairs, etc.).
• Educating/coaching managers on best practices, hiring process and their responsibility in hiring successfully. From March 2006 to March 2009 (3 years 1 month) Search Specialist @ Partner with recruiters to strategically develop custom research, target list and sourcing strategies for current and future open positions.
Produce prospective candidates through ID research, cold calling, internet research & sourcing, internal/external sourcing and industry publications.
Pre-screen potential candidates.
Proactively research and investigate new sourcing ideas.
Maintain database: Track and catalogue candidate development activity and their movement within the industry.
Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; know the competitive landscape.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to meeting deadlines.
Responsible for compiling and sharing relevant industry news. From January 2005 to March 2006 (1 year 3 months) Gap Inc On-Site Manager @ Maintained a highly profitable On-site work force with an average of 3 permanent hires per month and over 150 contingent employees per week for the past 4 years.
• Manage Corporate Contingent Labor Services for all locations across the United States. Placements include Technical, Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, Corporate Architecture and Construction, Real Estate, Tax and Finance departments.
• Maintain exemplary business relationships with all levels of management allowing me to provide the very best qualified labor available.
• Full cycle recruiting: identify, qualify and present the “cream of the crop” of potential contingent and permanent personnel available for any given skill set required.
• Oversee sub-vendor relationships, ensuring all submitted contingent labor requests are properly disbursed to the sub-vendors and that submitted contingent labor resumes meet management requirements.
• Negotiate pay rates with prospective employees to ensure fair market value.
• Hire, counsel and terminate contingent employees as needed. From December 1997 to January 2005 (7 years 2 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension