Networking Specialist, Computer Networks @
Macomb Community College
I earned a degree in Software Engineering from the University of Michigan. There I expanded my knowledge of formal design strategies, including the use of enterprise architectural standards, design patterns and modeling techniques. I concentrated my studies within the topics of Applied Math, Web Applications and Enterprise Systems. I am a passionate professional with love to tinker,
I earned a degree in Software Engineering from the University of Michigan. There I expanded my knowledge of formal design strategies, including the use of enterprise architectural standards, design patterns and modeling techniques. I concentrated my studies within the topics of Applied Math, Web Applications and Enterprise Systems. I am a passionate professional with love to tinker, innovate and network.
After work I enjoy spending time learning and exploring frameworks based on technologies like node.js, Python, Android, robotics with passion in Audio Video streaming and collaboration software and HA Enterprise Solutions like Kafka, Cassandra, OpenStack, Docker, Zookeeper, Ansible, nginx. Passionate about learning Scala, Akka, ErgLang, Lua and Go
• Software Engineering: Continuous Delivery/CI, Open Source, Integration Solutions, High Availability Architecture, DevOps, Scrum, Kanban
• Databases: MySQL, OracleDB, MongoDB, Cassandra
• Frameworks: Spring, AngularJS, ExtJS 4, Guice, jQuery 1.3, OpenGL, YUI
• Operating Systems: Debian Linux, RHEL, Windows, Ubuntu, Cent OS, Android
• Networks/Security: HTTP, SSH, VPN, SSO, Cisco Catalyst Switches, LDAP, DNS, Network Design
• Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Eclipse, Git, Yeoman, Grunt, Chef, Ansible
Fullstack Software Engineer and DevOps Lead @ • Developing and designing custom mobile client solutions, while working on Modernization and Transition of Legacy System to mobile REST APIs. Using Java, Spring, AngularJS, JQuery, MySQL, JSP, MongoDB, Cassandra
• Integrating with cloud services AWS, EC2, CloudFront, S3, RightScale, Chef
• Performance optimization of audio visual content delivery system with Apache, HAProxy
• ExactTarget integration and Advertisement System development
• User Experience improvement for customer facing and internal applications with SASS, CSS
• DevOps improving and redesigning build systems for Android, Java Web Apps, AngularJS, with integration of Auto-scaling Solutions with vagrant, Ansible and Jenkins
• Cloud Solutions Design and Architecture; working with consultants and providing technical requirements for IT Infrastructure, Development Life cycle, Performance improvements and Scalable Architecture From August 2013 to Present (2 years 5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSoftware Engineer @ • Collaborated and lead a team of 5 engineers India and China-based to build SaaS e-commerce portal for internal sales and enterprise partners with integration to SOA Stack, BRM, Remedy and R12
• Responsible for code delivery and defect resolution of core modules of business-facing functionality for SaaS order creation and provisioning using Java EE, JSF, Spring, Weblogic Server, Oracle DB and ExtJs 4
• Implemented and trained Dev and QA teams in Continuous Integration with Test Driven Development leading to higher product quality and productivity, reducing debugging and building hours spent
• Built and configured deployment and test automation for Portal and RIA applications using Jython, WebDriver, SoapUI API, Jenkins, guiceBerry and Maven helping reduce submitted UAT bugs and increasing code quality
• Maintained look and feel using SASS and CSS ensuring cross browser capabilities throughout entire app From January 2011 to August 2013 (2 years 8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaWeb Developer and IT Consultant @ • Supported seven SMB clients, with IT infrastructure and Web Development
• Designed and developed Client Server Remote File Backup System for 25 workstations, saving 100% a year relative to competing Online Backup Providers using Embedded Linux, SSH, Bash
• Developed and maintained multiple websites, using PHP, WordPress, Drupal, WebsiteBaker CMS, MySQL
• Implemented best user interface practices for the cross browser applications using AJAX, CSS, JQuery, HTML5, Adobe Creative Suite, RaphaelJS
• Virtualized and Deployed custom installation of Windows and Oracle embedded service system for troubleshooting of BMW vehicle computers From September 2005 to January 2012 (6 years 5 months) Greater Detroit AreaIT Support and Consulting @ • Implemented and supported operation of hardware and software systems in office environment with 10 personal computers; minimized operational cost.
• Tested, corrected errors, and modified programs and databases; administered Linux Servers.
• Managed and secured office network from external and internal security threats with VPN, LDAP, iptables, Linux and Windows Policy From January 2002 to January 2011 (9 years 1 month) Greater Detroit AreaDistance Learning Technician @ • Tuned equipment and instruments, according to specifications, to obtain optimum visual and auditory reception.
• Helped new managers and staff become familiar with university IT policy and operations, and trained staff to monitor advanced equipment during the recording sessions.
• Analyzed and tested recording systems and parts to locate defects and the source of errors. From October 2007 to September 2009 (2 years) Greater Detroit AreaIT Support Technical Lead @ • Wrote Kerbaros, CUPS and LDAP Bash scripts and created Windows/Mac Images to optimize workflow. Tested and troubleshooted software, hardware
• Trained and coordinated five staff members engaged in the support, monitoring, and installation of computers, printers, projectors and software. From September 2005 to October 2007 (2 years 2 months) Greater Detroit Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension