Ruby and PHP Full Stack Web Developer @ Daniel-Yang.com
PHP Developer @ TravelClick
Magento Web Developer @ ExpandLab
Bachelor's Degree @
Georgia Institute of Technology
Ruby and PHP Full Stack Web Developer @ Develop websites for clients on platforms and frameworks including Zend, Ruby on Rails, Magento, and Wordpress.
Leader Enterprises (agency) - Zend Framework and Magento custom site development. Built custom contest and promotional websites for high profile brands such as Kroger, General Mills, and Walmart.
Aleven Creatives (agency) - Develop over 20 custom Wordpress themes from Photoshop PSD designs for various companies and music artists.
CityPrints Map Art - Built a custom Wordpress based e-commerce site with Stripe payment system integration, Zendesk support ticket integration, Shipstation shipping integration, and Google Analytics e-commerce tracking.
Country Club Prep - Magento site development. Customized reward system and implement various 3rd party services. Implemented performance and caching optimizations.
JessicaShops - Custom Wordpress site development for a high profile radio show in Atlanta, GA. From April 2008 to Present (7 years 9 months) PHP Developer @ - Work with a team to develop a custom hotel website CMS using Zend Framework 2 MVC
- Custom module development and contributing to system architecture design
- Optimize caching methods using APC for opcode and database queries
- Create a content approval system to manage approvals and rollbacks of content changes within the CMS
- Develop a custom admin console for automating new site builds using Laravel PHP framework, reducing build and configuration time from several hours to minutes From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Magento Web Developer @ - Magento frontend and backend web development for agency clients
- Custom extension development
- Amazon Payments integration From 2013 to 2014 (1 year) Ruby on Rails Developer @ - Built a custom user-generated content site from the ground up for users to host Arduino and other open-source electronic hardware projects.
- Allows users to store project files, schematics, images, and instructions.
- Features a custom versioning system to track changes to projects over time.
- Integrates with Octopart API to allow members to link parts to their projects and help other users source parts required to build the projects. From 2012 to 2014 (2 years) Chief Engineer and Co-Founder @ - Frontend and backend web development using PHP and Zend Framework
- Implement memcache to support high traffic from real-time AJAX updates
- Backend development using PHP and Zend Framework building custom administrative interfaces
- Magento e-commerce development and customizations From April 2008 to May 2009 (1 year 2 months) QA Analyst @ - Build and run automated tests for Bank of America e-billing web service APIs
- UI testing of internal CRM system From January 2007 to May 2008 (1 year 5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension