I am a tenacious, confident and proactive individual with strong sales and leadership skills. I strive to be the best i can be in my professional and personal life and can establish working relationships at all levels. My ambition is to be the highest level of Business leader and mentor within a industry i have a genuine
I am a tenacious, confident and proactive individual with strong sales and leadership skills. I strive to be the best i can be in my professional and personal life and can establish working relationships at all levels. My ambition is to be the highest level of Business leader and mentor within a industry i have a genuine passion and love for.
Currently a Commercial Manager within Hanson Wade's Business Information Division , a 360 business development consultant from lead generation to close, with a hunger to learn something new every day I work. I have a natural affinity and passion for business and the people that run them and have always believed in 3 main principles when it comes to my work.
To lead by example, to be passionate and to work hard.
You can reach me directly on 07789494645.
Commercial Manager - Business Information @ Established in 2008, Hanson Wade is based in offices next to Victoria & listed in the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
Reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and drawing on the success of our international events and conferences , we are now launching our next growth phase which includes intelligence products, specifically in our life sciences division.
Main markets include big Pharma and biotechnology companies.
Antibody Drug conjugates may prove to be the next major breakthrough when it comes to Cancer treatments. Our Database, Beacon aims to help accelerate innovation within this ever expanding and dynamic marketplace. It is my job to grow every dimension of this division.
- Commercial, team and content expansion.
- Relationship management with numerous stakeholders across various departments and locations.
- Account management, training and demonstrations, working with director of research.
- Under Supervision of CSO, improve and implement new pricing strategies and marketing techniques
- Working closely with delegate, research and sponsorship teams to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Brought in just under 85k within the first 3 months
- Attended World ADC San Diego organizing 40 meetings over a period of 3 days.
Clients include: Pfizer, Agensy's, Takeda, Celgene, AbbVie, Polytherics, Concortis, Eisai, Immunogen, Abzena, Genmab, Seattle Genetics, Regeneron, Spirogen, Medimmune, Mundipharma and many more. From June 2015 to Present (5 months) London, Victoria, 52 Grosvenor GardensCommercial Manger- Portfolio Business Development @ Centaur Media publishes well known brands such as Marketing week, Creative Review, Design Week the Lawyer and Fashion Monitor. I worked across across the Marketing and Creative division, Centaur Marketing.
My responsibilities had been extended to include cross portfolio business development. This role includes the 4 products within the Profile Group, but also aimed at assisting the broader and rapidly growing marketing and creative division encompassing Econsultancy.
Main focus of the role was targeting large multinational organizations that required and would benefit from complex multiple product solutions, while helping maximize cross sell opportunities across the 2 fastest growing divisions of Centaur Media PLC.
- Prospect and meet new clients to deliver increased revenues
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches tailored to particular clients wants and needs.
- Soliciting product feedback to determine areas of improvement, development.
- Assist and support in training and development of new and existing staff members.
- Maintaining overall commercial responsibility to Foresight news UK+US to ensure all targets are met and exceeded.
- Lead on highly strategic, 50k + key accounts including Havas, Weber Shandwick, CNN, BBC, Interpublic Group, WPP, Creaston and others. From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) London, United KingdomCommercial Manager - News @ Part of the Profile Group's portfolio of 4 market leading media, marketing and PR tools encompassing Fashion monitor, Celebrity Intelligence, Foresight news and Year Ahead.
Overall Commercial responsibility:
- Foresight News
- Year Ahead
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing product portfolio of 800+ clients
- Product development, content feedback and setting the sales strategy.
- Heading up a sales team of 3.
- Forecasting, predictions and the handling of Key accounts.
Achievements include a continued growth of over 40% in 2014 and since joining the overall revenue being over increased by just under 300% in comparison to where it was in July 2013.
- Initiated a partnership with AFP based on content feedback and international expansion plans.
- Only Commercial Manager to have a cross portfolio target, helped successfully close 30k + deals including BBC, Sky, Al-Jazeera, Corbis, and others
Key clients include: BBC, Wall Street Journal, MoD, Thomson Reuters, HM Treasury, JRF, Daily Mail, AP, PM's press office, Sky News, ITV, The Guardian, Yahoo, Getty Images, AFP, USA today, New York Times, NATO, Labour Party, CBI, Chime, Freuds, Engine, Shell, British Gas, Barclays, RBS, British Red Cross, PBS, Al-Jazeera, Save the Children, Oxfam. From May 2014 to December 2014 (8 months) Wells pointSenior Account Manager at Foresight News @ - ForesightNews has over two decades' experience providing comprehensive news and events information to the world's most demanding media, government and business organisations.
ForesightNews is the leading future events and news forward planning service.
- ForesightNews' online service contains over 30,000 stories, covering business & industry, politics, law & order, international news, social affairs & the environment, arts & entertainment and much more. If any event is likely to form part of the future news agenda, it will be covered by ForesightNews.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all client renewals and new business enquires
- Client meetings, demonstrations and training sessions
- Identifying and targeting new areas of sales opportunities and revenue growth throughout the USA and around the world
- Brought in the 2 biggest deals in FSN 20 year history in the first 3 months (Al-Jazeera and PBS)
- Identified content gaps, directly leading to another researcher within 6 months
- Promoted after 9 months of being in the role with a trial for 1 month which I passed. From July 2013 to April 2014 (10 months) International Account Manager @ I was the Account Manager for Aspermonts Flagship publication, the
Mining Journal. I had responsibility for over seeing the renewal process for over 4000 corporate clients ranging from major, mid tier and junior mining companies, private investment firms, Law Firms, Banks, private equity and consultancies. Other responsibilities included New business acquisition, Client meetings, attending events, conferences and seminars, researching the market, setting up of accounts, updating databases and generally managing any issues clients may have had with the service.
Mining Journal is the industry's leading weekly newspaper covering all aspects of the global mining industry. Every Friday the Mining Journal is the single definitive source of international mining intelligence.
Aspermont UK run a suite of successful publications, seminars, conferences and industry events for the mining finance industry including:
- Mining Journal, which has served the industry since 1835.
- Mining Magazine
- Mining Environmental Management Magazine
- GeoDrilling International Magazine
Our events include:
- The Mines and Money conference series, held in London, Hong Kong, Beijing & Australia.
- The Mining Magazine Congress, held in a number of different global locations.
- The Mining, People & The Environment Conference, held in Toronto, Canada.
- The Geodrilling Show, in the East of England Showground in Peterborough, UK.
- The Mining Journal Investor Series Seminars, held at various central London venues in the UK. From June 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 2 months) Bank, 120 Old Broad StreetRecruitment Consultant @ - Business Development.
- Client and candidate generation.
- Cold calling.
- Sales force, data input.
- Candidate screening and face to face meetings. From February 2012 to April 2012 (3 months) MayfairTelesales Executive @ As a telesales executive at Black lion law, my primary role included phoning potential customers recording financial details and helping them through the process of claiming back their PPI (payment protection insurance) from major banks.
- 150-200 to calls a day.
Other duties included:
- Legal administration
- Invoicing, writing content for a number of webpages
- Designing a brochure and competitor research. From October 2011 to February 2012 (5 months) Bond StreetStreet Fundraiser @ At Gift fundraising i worked as a Street Fundraiser, raising funds for respected charities such as Amnesty International, UNICEF and the NSPCC.
- I worked in different locations around London, always performing above average in a challenging, dynamic and ever evolving atmosphere.
- Training, mentoring and offering advice to less experienced members of the team.
- 3-5 sign up's a day, highly rewarding in both a personal and professional sense, helping me develop my face to face sales technique and developing my general sales confidence in my first sales role out of university. From June 2011 to October 2011 (5 months) London, United KingdomInternship (University) @ I was strongly involved in the strategic planning of this political campaign.
My duties included:
- Calling potential voters, recording results and helping analysing data.
- I was involved in a BBC broadcast that went out on the One show, playing one of several students debating the pros and cons of the Av system.
- Knocking on doors, speaking to potential voters, generally informing and educating people about the different issues surrounding the subject.
- Going round to several top universities in London and talking about the election, debating, meeting and organising discussion around the AV system.
- Helping attract PR and publicity through organised protests, sit ins and organising rallies. From January 2011 to June 2011 (6 months) All around London
Bachelor of Science (BS), Politics with History @ 2008 - 2011University of Kingston From 2008 to 2011 Politics with History, Politics, History, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, 2.1 (69%) @ Kingston University From 2008 to 2011 Bohunt Daniel Moss is skilled in: Account Management, Direct Sales, Negotiation, Management, Microsoft Office, Politics, Public Speaking, Writing, Interviews, Telephone Interviewing, Reading, Cold Calling, Sales, Qualitative Research, History, Customer Service, International Political..., Political Philosophy, Recruiting, Subscription Sales, Salesforce.com, Current Affairs, International Sales, Legal Research, Research, Lead Generation, B2B, Publishing, Online Advertising, Corporate Sustainability, International Human..., C Level Selling, Forecasting, Lead Development, buissness intelligence, Newspapers, Strategic Planning, Marketing Communications, Email Marketing, Public Relations, New Business Development, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Digital sales, Business Strategy, Content Development, Business Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension