Analytical, dedicated and motivated IT technologist brings more than 15 years of progressive experience in Cloud Computing, Systems and Application Architectures, Information Security, network configuration management, business system administration and customer service with the last three years providing operational excellence, performance management, global technology solutions and technical trainings for major Cloud Computing provider. Track record of delivering
Analytical, dedicated and motivated IT technologist brings more than 15 years of progressive experience in Cloud Computing, Systems and Application Architectures, Information Security, network configuration management, business system administration and customer service with the last three years providing operational excellence, performance management, global technology solutions and technical trainings for major Cloud Computing provider. Track record of delivering high level service solutions for government agencies, schools and universities, Fortune 500 companies and many more. Subject matter expert in AWS Cloud Computing services such as EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk and many more. Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with diverse clients ranging from engineers to C level executives. Particular expertise at facilitating interactive cooperation, consensus, collaboration, and commitment with stakeholders, business users, and team members.
- Cloud Computing - Cloud Computing architecture, infrastructure, networking, compute, database and storage
- SaaS - Messaging, database, collaboration and virtualization application stacks
- PaaS - Application delivery environment, development environment
- Enterprise Applications - Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, Big Data Analysis, Data Warehousing
- Web Applications - Dynamic web application, elastic and scalabale web deployments, high availability web architecture, stateless web architecture
Specialities: Cloud Computing, Architecture, Application Design. Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, EC2, RDS, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, VPC, Technical Training, Performance Management, Database, Networking, Information Security.
Engineering Manager - iCloud @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Senior Program Manager - Azure @ Azure Ecosystems and Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Strategy. From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) Manager, Amazon Web Services @ From December 2010 to November 2013 (3 years) Greater Seattle AreaSr. Escalation Engineer @ • Provide 3rd level technical support on escalated technical inquiries from 1st and 2nd level support engineers; diagnose reported problems or configuration issues and recommend possible solutions. Drive resolutions of escalations through to completion.
• Responsible for at-risk accounts and critical situation cases, maintaining good working relationship with account and project stakeholders to ensure service and product satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Sales Engineers and resellers in providing pre and post sales support including network assessments, proof of concepts, complex/large deployments, and on-site supports.
• Research and duplicate complex configuration, compatibility or product-defect issues, and track and disseminate results of investigations to appropriate parties.
• Provide potential technical workarounds or resolutions via interaction in technical discussions, knowledge base articles and product documentations.
• Provide technical reviews of user documentations, product requirements documents and functional specifications.
• Act as team lead, mentor and adviser to 1st and 2nd level support engineers.
• Act as subject matter expert with regard to product components and integrations.
• Provide in-depth training in areas of expertise, general product knowledge, and integration for new hires and junior team members. From April 2007 to December 2010 (3 years 9 months) Greater San Diego AreaTechnical Director/IT Manager @ • Responsible for network, user and system administration, administering 6 servers, 150 workstations & laptops, 3 computer lab and 200+ users in Active Directory.
• Maintain Microsoft SQL Server, Sharepoints, Exchange and Barracuda Email Filter servers.
• Provide technical support & help desk.
• Responsible for website development, maintenance and updates.
• Responsible for training of teachers and staff and developed policies for computer use.
• Responsible for overseeing the ordering and maintenance of equipment of school-wide technology and multimedia infrastructure.
• Managed migration from Macintosh to Windows based PCs and network. From January 2003 to April 2007 (4 years 4 months) Greater San Diego AreaBusiness Development Director @ From 2001 to 2002 (1 year)
Daniel Christianto is skilled in: RedHat, Red Hat Linux, DNS, Apache, Cloud Computing, TCP/IP, Linux, Virtualization, Servers, Windows Server, Web Services, Security, MySQL, Operating Systems, CCNA
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension