Software Developer Engineer Test (TEKSystems) @
Software Developer Engineer Test Lead - EAS @ Microsoft
Software Developer Engineer Test Lead - MPSIT OEM @ Microsoft
Bachelor of Science (BS) @
LSU at Alexandria
Decisive, action-oriented, innovative and result-focused professional with over 9 years of experience in Software IT as an accomplished Software Developer Engineer Test (SDET) Lead. Accomplished leader with extensive experience in application of technology to business functions in the area of IT such as: Marketing, Products, Services and Enterprise Activation Services. Proven ability of successful Project Delivery, QA
Decisive, action-oriented, innovative and result-focused professional with over 9 years of experience in Software IT as an accomplished Software Developer Engineer Test (SDET) Lead. Accomplished leader with extensive experience in application of technology to business functions in the area of IT such as: Marketing, Products, Services and Enterprise Activation Services. Proven ability of successful Project Delivery, QA Process, Cross Group Collaboration, Group Partnership, Test Automation and Test Methodologies for various Enterprise Systems and Applications. Talented innovator who uses technology to improve efficiency and balancing test and project risk with business value.
Programing Languages: C/C#, VB Script, XML, HTML, SQL Queries, Cactus, .NET Framework
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSDT
Applications: Visual Studio, BIDS, BI for Visual Studio, SAP, SAP S&OP Cloud, SAP IBP, SAP HCI, VSTS, Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft TFS
Test Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Functional Testing, Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing, Performance Testing, Test Automation, End-to-End Testing, Compatibility Testing, IT and Software Development Lifecycle (ITLC & SDLC), Test Case Design, Test Execution, Test Script, Test Strategy.
Other Skills: Project Planning, Reporting and Tracking Management, Risk and Issues Analysis, Project Management, Resource Management, Strategic Planning and Execution, Team Building, Strong Communication, Coaching/Mentoring, Cross Group Collaboration
Software Developer Engineer Test Lead - EAS @ • Implemented the SAP S&OP Cloud solution that reduced the business cycle time for Demand and Supply Planning from 6 months to 1 month, the business manual touch points by 50%, and collaborative Demand and Supply Planning cycle time by 50%.
• Developed and implemented the Data Automation Tool for generation large and scalable data inputs to SAP system while reducing the dependency on upstream system and optimizing Data Customization, Functional and E2E Testing.
• Managed 11 Vendor Resources QA Test Team across United State and India Microsoft IT with successful Test Automation, Test Design, Test Execution, System Release and Implementation of multiple diverse system platforms and technologies.
• Implemented Agile Functional Testing with Data Driven Test Automation resulting in 25% reduction in Project Schedule, increased flexibility in E2E Test Execution time by 20%, and decreased the system and data dependency in the upstream systems by 75%.
• Mentored and developed success plan and guidance for growth of a YearUp students technical and soft skills, through Microsoft experiences, exciting environment culture, passion for technology, and individual future.
• Designed and Implemented Scalable Automation resulting in Optimized Process, Execution, Coverage and Timelines with increased efficiency and effectiveness without impact to Product Quality.
• Leveraged the outcome based delivery methodology across Service Engineering System IT to advance effective and efficient User Experience through Solutions, Processes, Services and Support. From October 2012 to April 2015 (2 years 7 months) Software Developer Engineer Test Lead - MPSIT OEM @ • Accountable for all system testing for the Windows 8, OEM Activation (OA) 3.0 Project, a 2 year, $100 million project spanning 8+ IT divisions.
• Pioneered innovation by leveraging new Technologies, Capabilities, and Business Values through simplified platform strategy to meet global requirements for optimized UAT/SIT global collaboration by 80% of Regression Testing transferred to SIT Team.
• Delivered quality application by maintaining the production quality of Priority 1 Defects, reducing the defect leakage to UAT to less than 5% and optimizing the delivery to production on time by 95%.
• Implemented the onboarding of the Windows 7 Phone Series to provide online certificates and CRLs to business partners.
• Managed and facilitated Cross Group Collaboration between multiple Product Groups and Engineering Teams across diverse Product Families with focus on End User Experience, and Functional Gaps resulted in direct impact back to Product Group.
• Drafted effective plan to optimize the MPSIT culture as Microsoft Poll Committee Lead, resulting in improvement to the Managers, GM and GM Leadership team by overall 2 points from previous year.
• Reconstructed Data Collection and Analysis of existing processes across IT through classifying effective methods and standardizing Engineering Excellence Goals, resulting in optimized and unified common QA test practices across IT groups. From September 2010 to August 2012 (2 years) Software Test Engineer - MPSIT BG RDS @ • Streamlined all system testing for the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) 1.0 Project that successfully onboard the Microsoft CAs and CRLs for Microsoft Enterprise Applications and OEM Partners.
• Strong cross group collaboration and communication between RDS organization and Microsoft VSTF team for implementing critical business and technology strategies and product solutions for optimizing new VSTF technology across entire organization technical disciplines.
• Build trust through partnering with the Microsoft groups to consistently meet and exceed expectations in transitions and interactions, making it easier for customer to do business with Microsoft.
• Created and implemented migration Processes and Solutions for the entire Test Cases and Defect Database for all Business and Engineering Products from legacy system (Product Studio) to Visual Studio Team Foundation.
• Led the transformation of the solutions, processes and implementations of the test team migration process best practices to Microsoft Visual Studio Team.
• Organized training solutions for adoption to VSTF Microsoft technology for the entire QA Test Team Organization.
• Applied the Quality Testing in the nCipher CSP for Certificate Authority which resulted in secure and trustworthy Microsoft Products with Microsoft signed CAs for Microsoft Enterprise Application and Microsoft OEM Partners. From October 2007 to September 2010 (3 years) Software Developer Engineer in Tester @ • Troubleshooting the End-to-End (E2E) system impacts and validation of design and implementation through Regression Test.
• Collaboration with Developers and PMs on solution implementation and Test Regression.
• Defect management and reporting of the End-to-End system issues and impacts.
• Developed and Executed Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression Test, Functional Test and System Integration Test. From October 2006 to September 2007 (1 year) Software Engineer Tester @ • Accountable for implementing automation, execution and reporting of the performance End-to-End (E2E) Test Cases for Windows Live OneCare Security Application.
• Developed and implemented automated E2E (End-to-End) performance VB (Visual Basic) Script to capture performance counters, and analyze the logs to identify the performance bottle necks and reduce impact to Windows Live OneCare Security Application.
• Created weekly Performance Results, Impacts, System Degradation, Performance Reduction and bottle necks of the Application.
• Managed the automated deployment of the Operating System, Application and Performance VB Scripts in the lab environment on the weekly bases. From July 2005 to June 2006 (1 year) Developer @ Summer intern at LSU Center for Computation and Technology working with the open source, Cactus Framework. Cactus is used and developed by numerous application include Numerical Relativity, Climate Modeling, Astrophysics, Biological Computing, and Chemical Engineering.
• Implemented “Prime Numbers Pascal Triangle” application using an open source, the Cactus Framework, for collaborative HPC (High-Performance Computing) computing using C language and Cactus Environment.
• Implementation of the Cactus Thorn and C language code application.
• Optimized Cactus Framework Manual with developed application to influence dozen dozen research groups worldwide as part of the training and development in Cactus Framework to exchange codes and define data formats. From June 2003 to August 2003 (3 months) Baton Rouge, Louisiana Area
Bachelor, Computer Science @ Louisiana State University From 2002 to 2004 Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science @ LSU at Alexandria From 1999 to 2002 Damir Hasic is skilled in: Testing, Test Automation, C#, Agile Methodologies, Software Development, SDLC, Software Testing, Integration, SQL, Microsoft Office, SAP, Vendor Management, Requirements Analysis, Software Project Management, Java
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension