Kauffman Fellow, Class 19 @ Society of Kauffman Fellows
Associates of Science Degree @
Full Sail University
Thinking is the true business of life.
Kauffman Fellow, Class 19 @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaChief of Staff @ From April 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Founder & CEO @ PictureMenu helps restaurants easily create 21st century marketing tools. The speed, ease, and convenience of PictureMenu bridges
Thinking is the true business of life.
Kauffman Fellow, Class 19 @ From June 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaChief of Staff @ From April 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Founder & CEO @ PictureMenu helps restaurants easily create 21st century marketing tools. The speed, ease, and convenience of PictureMenu bridges restaurants with their favorite guests. We understand that the heart of every restaurant is within their menu, so we have elegantly designed a service to allow any restaurant the opportunity to create and manage their own mobile menu. From October 2010 to April 2013 (2 years 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaMusic Industry Consultant, Certified Mixing & Mastering Engineer, Music Producer @ Required to transform any artist's creative vision into a respectable audio/visual product.
· Professionally mixed and mastered artists music for commercially distribution and national syndication on major radio stations
Provided paid services including: Social Media Branding, Industry Consultation, Artist Management, Showcase Bookings, Video Shoots, Website Designs, and album cover artwork
Clientele includes 2 Chainz (Good Music) Gucci Mane (Warner Brother Records), Travis Porter (Jive Records), Yo Gotti (J Record), MrLyons (LKE), LA The Boomman (MMI Records), Clay James (1440), DNA, etc. From August 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 6 months) Chief Technical Officer @ Managed over $25,000 worth of milestones delivered on time and above company's satisfaction.
Practical experience designing websites integrated with mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry markets.
Interviewed over 15 software development companies and hired the perfect team for A&D's mobile application project.
Constructed entire User Requirements document to increase software development productivity
Conceptualized distinct branding strategies for each of A&D's website/mobile applications companies
Oversaw all legal decisions including the incorporation of company's first mobile application
· Personally envisioned, then designed company's unique daily deals platform
· Responsible for developing a profitable revenue model for each of A&D's mobile applications
· Drafted Three detailed business plans that outlined marketing, financial projects, and product summaries. From October 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 4 months) Usher @ From April 2008 to November 2010 (2 years 8 months) So So Def Internship @ Preformed daily support for studio owner Jermaine Dupri within Southside Studios.
· Performed several miscellaneous duties in a high demanding environment to keep studio
operations running smoothly. From August 2009 to November 2009 (4 months) Artist Development/Audio Engineer @ Responsible for artist's requests, scheduling appropriate transportation, and confirming
attendance studio sessions, dance rehearsals, and video/photo shoots.
· Manager for artist enhancement, studio production, audio engineering, and live artist
Organized payment records to insure artist and producer royalty payments were received timely
through Harry Fox Agency. From August 2005 to October 2009 (4 years 3 months) Premier Event Coordinator/Director of College Promotions @ Organized and managed company calendar for promotional events.
· Booked live performances and confirmed venue dates for weekly events throughout Atlanta area.
· Created and Maintained press kits for company promotion and personal use.
· Responsible for leading and counseling a team consisting of 20 members. From May 2005 to December 2007 (2 years 8 months)
Bachelors of Science, Entertainment Business @ Full Sail UniversityAssociates of Science Degree, Recording Arts @ Full Sail UniversityAssociates Degree, Business Management @ Georgia State UniversityCertification, Wealth Management and Budget Counseling @ Financial Peace University Christopher Lyons is skilled in: Recording, Music, Video, Audio Engineering, Mobile Application..., Brand Architecture, Music Production, Entrepreneurship, Radio, Mobile Applications, Digital Media, Leadership, Entertainment, Event Management, Social Media, Mobile Devices, Web Design, Music Industry, Management, Integrated Marketing, Marketing, Social Networking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension