Senior Software Engineer @ From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Greater Boston AreaSenior .NET Developer @ Stack: C#, .NET 4.5, EF4, WCF, ASP.NET MVC 4, jQuery, and SQL Server
• Perform greenfield system development in Agile/Scrum team structure.
• Perform analysis and construct initial enterprise data model for new business operations system.
• Use C# (.NET 4.5) to build and configure WCF web services that provide data to MVC front end.
• Utilize Entity Framework 4 to interact with SQL Server 2012 database.
• Analyze and optimize LINQ to Entities using SQL Profiler.
• Code ASP.NET MVC 4 front-end web client with C# and Razor.
• Integrate existing PHP system by crafting WCF web services .
• Mentor junior developers
• Communicate and coordinate effectively across multiple departments, teams, contractors, and remote offices to share knowledge and complete development tasks in a timely manner. From October 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 3 months) Greater Boston AreaSenior Web Developer and Team Leader @ Why is Bernie Sanders being penalized?
• Maintain and enhance C# Windows Services to synchronize keyword information and publish bids using SOAP APIs from Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft.
• Contribute to design and coding J2EE system migration and upgrade using Jboss 5 with EJB, JMS, JPA, and JBPM.
• Participate in design and implementation of scheduled/asynchronous reporting engine with J2EE back end and ASP.NET front end.
• Add Web 2.0 features to existing ASP.NET website using AJAX extensions and toolkit.
• Migrate existing website from ASP.NET 1.1 to 2.0.
• Alter C# code base to move from legacy data model to schema partitioned model. From January 2007 to February 2010 (3 years 2 months) Greater Boston AreaProgrammer Analyst @ Stack: PowerBuilder, C++, VB6, and SQL Server
• Developed new and maintained existing PowerBuilder solutions to track beds, patients, and transportation in hospitals.
• Maintained existing an created new stored procedures, triggers, and background jobs in SQL Server within an integrated, concurrent, multi-product enterprise system.
• Quickly learned Installshield scripting to create new modules and maintain installation program used by multiple applications.
• Implemented messaging solution using SQL Server Mail and PowerBuilder.
• Worked with telephony systems using C++ and in-house scripting language. From September 2004 to January 2007 (2 years 5 months) Greater Boston AreaSenior Software Engineer @ Stack: PowerBuilder, C++, ASP.NET, C#, VB6, and SQL Server
• Design and developed Connect-Rn, an externally facing commercial application for hospitals that integrated a Java based handheld device with a legacy PowerBuilder application by using ASP.NET web services written in C# and an ATL Windows Service in Visual C++ without prior .NET experience.
• Delivered fully functional alpha of Connect-Rn ahead of schedule for demo at national trade show.
• Conceived and implemented, using Win32 NLS APIs in PowerBuilder, a localization engine for AcuDose-Rx so product could expand to Canada.
• Managed development resources, including multiple contractors, and acted as point person for coordination with Canadian division while leading AcuDose-Rx localization project.
• Utilized PowerBuilder and SQL to maintain and enhance AcuDose-Rx, an externally facing commercial product used 24x7 nationwide in hospital nursing units.
• Implemented enhancements for HCA contract renewal ahead of schedule and bug-free as sole developer. From August 2000 to August 2004 (4 years 1 month) Greater Pittsburgh Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension