Lead Software Engineer @ From August 2015 to Present (4 months) Software Engineer @ From February 2015 to August 2015 (7 months) Java Developer @ From January 2014 to February 2015 (1 year 2 months) Systems Development Specialist II @ As a member of the Agency Software Division at the State of New Hampshire, my day-to-day responsibilities
Lead Software Engineer @ From August 2015 to Present (4 months) Software Engineer @ From February 2015 to August 2015 (7 months) Java Developer @ From January 2014 to February 2015 (1 year 2 months) Systems Development Specialist II @ As a member of the Agency Software Division at the State of New Hampshire, my day-to-day responsibilities included:
-Working with Business Analysts and clientele to design business processes,
-Coding, modifying, maintaining, implementing and integrating programs to meet project requirements.
-Recommending alternative programming strategies to assist end-users with computer usage problems.
-Preparing program unit test data and organizing testing, auditing, and editing of data processing applications.
-Conducting testing and debugging of software, including preparing related documentation.
Languages and environments used: Oracle PL/SQL, PowerBuilder, Crystal Reports, InfoReports, CA SCM Workbench From March 2013 to January 2014 (11 months) Systems Engineer @ As a systems engineer at EMF, I worked closely with Project Managers, other technical staff, and customers to analyze business processes, design systems that help realize those processes, and carry out their implementation, integration and documentation.
Through the implementation of various projects, I gained knowledge in technical areas such as virtualization, desktop image design and cloning techniques, asset management systems, e-mail systems, and backup systems, among others. These projects also allowed me to gain experience with soft skills like project management, business process analysis and customer service. From December 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 1 month) Computer Installation Technician @ Worked under the Professional Services manager deploying hardware and software systems at customer sites. Assisted Technical Support department on an as-needed basis. From October 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 3 months) Field Services Technician Intern (Summer Internship) @ Worked as part of the Desktop Computing, Field Services (FS) group which provided desktop, laptop, and network infrastructure support to nuclear site users.
• Desktop and laptop hardware maintenance, installation and replacement
• Software installation, configuration, troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Installation and maintenance of printers, plotters, projectors and other peripheral equipment
• Installing, replacing or moving phones
• Schedule and implementation of IT projects
• Creating or participating on teams aimed at eliminating process waste and improving organizational efficiency.
• Addressing other user issues assigned via Remedy Help Desk system or the IT Manager, as required From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Field Services Technician Intern (Summer Internship) @ From June 2008 to August 2008 (3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension