A no-nonsense and strategic visionary within the technology space, called upon to transform and grow organizations. An expert in aligning and leading sales, alliances, field engineering and services teams of over 40; he has the ability to scale revenues from $1M to over $40M. Passionate and innovative in the SAAS, Cloud, Virtualization, Mobile and PaaS space; he
A no-nonsense and strategic visionary within the technology space, called upon to transform and grow organizations. An expert in aligning and leading sales, alliances, field engineering and services teams of over 40; he has the ability to scale revenues from $1M to over $40M. Passionate and innovative in the SAAS, Cloud, Virtualization, Mobile and PaaS space; he has used his deep understanding of complex sales and ability to deploy innovative and unique selling methodologies to repeatedly to grow revenues in a very competitive and ever changing marketplace. 17 years experience directing major sales divisions and driving new business to record levels of success. Zero unwanted attrition. Consistent over-achiever and President’s Club winner. MBA with Honors.
Fierce competitor who is passionate about disruptive change, and the value these changes bring to customers. Equally as passionate about helping others meet their personal and professional goals, and exceed their potential. Excited to be at the forefront of the Mobile/Cloud era.
Director Enterprise Sales, East Coast @ Software is the most powerful creative medium of our time, and all companies are becoming software companies. We inspire and enable our customers to create and deliver great software that improves their business success. We are the dominant leader in the Software Analytics market through our fully integrated, multi-tenant SaaS platform. From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Washington DC, New York City, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, FloridaDirector, Enterprise Sales (Fortune 1000, SLED) @ Lead & built a top-caliber team of 9 enterprise account managers charged with delivering $40M+ in new business revenue and serving the information technology needs of key Fortune 500 customers and prospects in the Mid-Atlantic Market.
• Rapidly built and scaled from team of 3 to 9, one of largest (headcount and revenue) within division.
• President's Club 2013 (Top 5% globally), with 2 individual contributors finishing in top 25.
• Actively recruit, hire, on-board and develop highly qualified, top-tier account managers. ZERO unwanted attrition.
• Led and/or closed multiple MM transactions with brand names in Fin Services, Telecom, Manufacturing, Tech, Utility sectors.
• Serve on VMware’s America’s Enablement and Employee Development councils, as well as a number of key PMOs, including Manager Competency and Financial Selling.
• Developed regular cadence with cross-functional teams including Professional Services, Product Development, Exec team, Legal, Finance/Deal Desk, Rev Rec, and Compliance.
• Selected to the America’s Leadership Development Program, an elite 12-month leadership advancement program. From 2011 to July 2015 (4 years) Washington D.C. Metro AreaStrategic Accounts Manager (Fortune 1000, SLED) @ Lead day-to-day sales efforts for cross-functional team to address needs of VMware's largest customers/opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic area. Areas of concentration include virtualization, private/public/hybrid cloud, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, next-gen enterprise management.
• Managed and delivered multi-million dollar IT transformation campaigns to key Fortune 500 accounts and prospects in the Mid-Atlantic, including marketing, prospecting, business case development, technical POCs, benchmarking, and contract, financial and partnership development, negotiation and execution. Consistently achieved up to 155% of goal. From 2008 to 2011 (3 years) Washington D.C. Metro AreaStrategic Account Executive, Public Sector @ Responsible for a $35M+ portfolio of State, Local, and Education accounts in the Mid-Atlantic region. Supervised and led a top-caliber team of 7 professionals (2 sales engineers, 1 inside sales executive, and 4 junior representatives). Served as team lead and mentor for new hires. Participated in the hiring, on-boarding, and regular quarterly reviews. Consulted with C-level leaders and executives of government organizations, and delivered compelling presentations.
• Achieved 105% of FY 2007 goal of $35.6 Million
• Achieved 112% of FY 2006 goal of $25.5 Million
• Achieved 95% of FY 2005 goal of $23 Million
• Achieved 139% of FY 2004 goal of $15 Million
• Ranked #1 in Region (of 31 Teams), 2004
• 2004, 2006, and 2007 President’s Sales Club From 2004 to 2008 (4 years) Reston, VABusiness Development & Enterprise Alliances (Enterprise & Public Sector) @ Leading SaaS provider of enterprise and mobile solutions to the education markets (Corporate, Higher Ed).
• Directed new business development and established technology partnerships.
• Recognized as a top performer. Promoted twice in three years. From 2001 to 2004 (3 years) Washington D.C. Metro AreaDistrict Sales Manager @ After being promoted from an individual contributor in my 2nd year, I led a team of front line sales executives selling to the mid-maret and SMB verticals in the Washington DC and Cincinnati markets. Areas of focus included IP, colocation, and managed data services. From 1997 to 2001 (4 years) Washington D.C. Metro Area
Masters, Business Administration @ Virginia Tech, Pamplin College of Business From 2006 to 2007 BS, Finance, Marketing @ University of Dayton, Ohio From 1993 to 1997 Georgetown Prep, Bethesda MD From 1989 to 1993 Christian Woodward is skilled in: Cloud Computing, SaaS, Virtualization, Strategic Partnerships, Professional Services, Solution Selling, Enterprise Software, Start-ups, Business Development, Channel, Direct Sales, Go-to-market Strategy, PaaS, VMware, Data Center, Product Management, Management, Salesforce.com, Sales, Selling, Account Management, Strategy, Cross-functional Team..., Leadership, Business Alliances, CRM, Sales Enablement, Lead Generation, Partner Management, Program Management, Sales Management, New Business Development, Marketing, Security, Sales Process, Channel Partners, Managed Services
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension