Global Commercial / Business Development Director @ Izeoo London / www.izeoo.com
Global Lead - E-commerce Head of Retail Fashion & Accessories (Interim). @ Family Brands
Business Development Director @ Business Link London
Mechanical Engineering Drawing / Design Projects, Mechanical Engineering @
West Ham College & Hackney Technical College
Interim: Leading primarily global companies in roles of Management / Director - EMEA & UK- ASEAN. Global & cultural strategic sales plan for Turkey and contribute in best practices at global levels, providing leadership for development. Offering specific expertise in identifying business development, project managing, proven strong track record in a fast growing B2B top-management levels in
Interim: Leading primarily global companies in roles of Management / Director - EMEA & UK- ASEAN. Global & cultural strategic sales plan for Turkey and contribute in best practices at global levels, providing leadership for development. Offering specific expertise in identifying business development, project managing, proven strong track record in a fast growing B2B top-management levels in Turkey.
Combine assertiveness in implementing ideas with a strong results focus with ability to motivate teams with a "can do” attitude, careful planning for long terms needs of the business with the short term focus on the immediate needs of a brand.
Working with Global Fashion & FMCG Wholesale businesses, seeking strategic, marketing growth implementation of business models to drive profitable commercial growth & reinforce brand strategy.
Developing CRM Information programmes, decisions, a drive for customer loyalty, delivering a promotions calendar to drive footfall & customer retention.
Presently defining strategic lead management on new projects:
1/. Real Estate Prime 25 Acre, tourism site in "Bodrum" $50M Investments / Ideal Suitable for Luxury Hotel Developers...
2/. R-Estate Prime 74 Acre, tourism site located in the Aegean Coast of Turkey seeking over 35M Euro.
3/. R-Estate Investments, $75M Shopping Mall + 1 Blue-Chip office Investments at $139M offering amazing Yields, seeking 50 to 100% investing Global partnerships.
4/. Assisting a top specialist Oil-Gas Energy firm, raising funds & links to investing partners, Oil, Gas, Energy projects in Turkey.
Experience in setting up delivery models, ensured business benefits & customer experience solutions to brands & retailers, in Emerging Markets UK-ASEAN, Turkey, EMEA & C.
Building lasting partnership based on mutual global merchandising, management with lifestyle brands:
• British Fashion Council Member.
• Business Link London (Consultant / Registered Provider).
• UK-ASEAN / TBCCI / ABCC / CBBC / UKTI.
Global Commercial / Business Development Director @ Izeoo London is a specialist business consultancy, integrated and focuses globally, purely on leadership principles across major regions - ASEAN and EMEA. We draw on extensive senior level expertise by discipline, industry and have established enduring relationships with some of the world’s most recognized and admired organisations which allow us the strongest international networks in executive luxury retail & commercial business, personal network at Senior Management level within major global and multinational companies.
Working with entrepreneurial flair, strategic business solutions, developing sales marketing growths, with new emerging markets of UK-ASEAN / Far East markets. "One of our mottos" is to introduce "Proud to be British Brands" globally, within all retail sectors, FMCG's, projects & marketing management.
With several years of prime luxury / high street retail experience, working with several exclusive brand, with sensitive leading fashion sectors, developing supplier relationships & problem solving. Focusing on projects also providing lead global corporate strategies-performance and brand marketing expertise.
A breadth of experience in prime retail, working with several exclusive fashion brands we are connected in these global sectors with Primark, Topshop (Arcadia), Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Saint Laurent, Mulberry, Orla Kiely, Jasper Conran, to name just a few; From November 2007 to Present (8 years 2 months) Global Lead - E-commerce Head of Retail Fashion & Accessories (Interim). @ Appointed as industry expert for Fashion & Accessories, to lead and develop multiple teams Globally via E-commerce sites to rival top sites as Boohoo / ASOS / Topshop & H&M etc.
Coordinating with my teams in London, EMEA, identifying & understanding, sourcing, research needs and subsequently coordinating with my teams to execute these projects.
• Lead strategic planning, road map to build & develop a strong online fashion business.
• Using a focused analytical analysis structure.
• Business research - growth development to capitalise on margins with KPI & ROI.
• Delivering commercial negotiations with suppliers & manufacturers.
• Targeting a two phase strategic plan to launch a multiple of sites in 24 countries.
• Taking control of developing, mentoring and team building skills to 24 country managers and key staff globally within the EMEA.
• Sourcing / Buying / Merchandising / Marketing & Logistics.
• Phase 3 to target ASEAN markets in 2016. From October 2013 to February 2014 (5 months) Business Development Director @ Business & Fashion Consultant,
On the official register as a provider, experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment. Provided support to various businesses across London in aspects of growth and planning for SME businesses from start up to a value of £4m. Strategic client relations, negotiation skills, sales and marketing. To co-ordinate the International Trade - Business Development, to negotiate the contracts with business partners as well as suppliers, strong pipeline management skills.
Business Link in London Connect is a networking group managed by Business Link in London. Use the group to network, access business support, find out about our events, and ask questions about all aspects of running a small or medium sized business.
Define, create and capture pilot market demand for all components of the common retail strategy.
Provide leadership and planning for the pilot markets, and ensure business benefits and customer experience quality is embedded in rollout sufficiently to retain the original direction of the group retail strategy. Hands on retail startup to completion, project management skills. From April 2010 to July 2012 (2 years 4 months) London, United KingdomInterim: FMCG Wholesale / Retail Operations Manager / “Volume FMCG Buyer” @ Developed and organised this FMCG's womenswear wholesale division including complete responsibility for the management of its strategic wholesale / retail operations and volume buying. Responsible for merchandising, points of sale, sales development and training with the goal of increasing profit margins & volume turnover. Restructured and updated stores lighting. Organisation skills with ability to prioritise and produce effective management of KPIs & ROI.
• Increased profit margins from 10% to 25-45% through the procurement of products in large quantities. Budgeting, control of the purchasing, co-ordinate the supply.
• Implemented a new store set up by grouping products by merchandising brands to give the customer an increased easy retail experience.
• Ensured point of sale for the products was used to display promotions and new dynamic windows displays.
• Structured stock-taking improvements and organisation skills to all staff through training.
• Implemented international customer email database and generated strong international sales through e-sales and marketing, ARPU, SAC.
• Responsible for stock delivery control and logistics management from Turkey, Romania, Moldova, & China.
• Developed retail strategy, commercial growths and profits, budget management and P&L.
• Organisation new Epos system improvements to stock control information incorporating targets set.
• Increased international sales turnover to more countries: Malta, Spain, Iceland, Ghana, Nigeria & Cyprus etc. From July 2010 to May 2011 (11 months) London, United KingdomSales / Buying Director @ We launched these exclusive (4 branches) lifestyle business, With a deep understanding of retail operations, with a proven record of successful delivery management and business management and accountable for the definition and planning of the retail pilot implementations. With exposure to international buying and sourcing skills, selling exclusive designer handbags, Mulberry;YSL; Fendi; Orla Kiely; footwear, menswear, womenswear & C-Dior, Nina Ricci, Chanel, Gucci accessories and gifts. Thus able to capture local & international aligned strategy in market demands and experience of setting up delivery models.To co-ordinate the supply, to negotiate the contracts with suppliers, budgeting - cost control of purchasing, developing supplier relationships and problem solving.
Influencing at director level and on an international basis. From July 2003 to September 2009 (6 years 3 months) Sales – Commercial MD @ Project Manager, launched 3 New Luxury Stores, (Total 6 Stores).
I developed a solid client relationship foundation, to achieve change and ROI growth expanded business by 100%. Co-ordinate the supply, to negotiate the contracts with suppliers, provided leadership and planning for this pilot market, experience of setting up delivery models and ensured business benefits and customer experience, selling international beauty business, womenswear, footwear, menswear, handbags and accessories. Team building, provided mentoring, leadership through monitoring with a plan of action / CRM. From May 2001 to June 2003 (2 years 2 months) London, United KingdomSales Manager / Buyer & Wholesale, Luxury footwear Mens-RTW & Accessories @ Launched new exclusive menswear ready to wear collections / exclusive Leather Jackets / Coats ranges to expand the men's footwear department to create a boutiques environment for customers from the high income sector.
Sales Manager / Buyer for Menswear department.
Also liaised and worked with the EMEA wholesale departments, senior management teams with EMEA buying, in Knightsbridge. From February 1996 to April 2001 (5 years 3 months) SNAM / National Multi Sited Manager / Division Head @ Responsible for strategic sales developments & growth. Leadership of over 250 staff.
Worked closely with HOF (House of Frazer) Central buying office developing new growth with ranges capitalising in sales target achievements.
SNAM / Merchandising Manager: Formal wear / Casual sports collections & all men's shirt departments / concessions. From December 1992 to December 1995 (3 years 1 month) SNAM / Division Head @ Having full understanding of A-Z of retail operations, successfully launched Jasper Conran's Menwear collections & concessions in House of Frazer Stores UK. Supporting pilot process, organisation development, capability and strong sales developments. Project management and reporting processes to operating staff, teams and directors. From 1994 to 1995 (1 year) Senior Concession Manager / Buyer: Designer Footwear @ Designer footwear Manager / Buyer, also in Regent Sreet, Kings Road stores, ladies designer footwear concessions manager.
Brands: Salvatore Ferragamo, Rayne, Pencaldi, Givenchy, Rayne, Holston, Andrea Pfister, Launer etc. From January 1987 to November 1992 (5 years 11 months) Harrods Designer Shoes Department Manager @ Concessions Manager, Ladies designer ladies shoes in Harrords From January 1985 to December 1986 (2 years) Trainee Draughtsman / Model Maker @ A Fantastic Architects firm, Worked there one year, at one day a week jointly, with my design course, then worked full time.
Worked with great teams of architects a truly great experience for me. To this day I use all the skills i learned from RHWL, for my retail site projects & floor layout designs in retail developments.
Worked on so many amazing projects. From January 1980 to December 1982 (3 years) London, United Kingdom
Surveyors course @ Hackney University Technical CollegeMechanical Engineering Drawing / Design Projects, Mechanical Engineering @ West Ham College & Hackney Technical CollegeDraughtsmanship Course and Design foundation @ West Ham University of London Chris M Osman is skilled in: Strategy, Leadership, UK-ASEAN, Retail, EMEA, Online Marketing, Business Development, Global Mergers - Expansions, Brand Management, Merchandising, Fashion, Management, Negotiation, Buyer (LFW & International over 16 Yrs), Sourcing
Looking for a different
Chris M Osman?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension