MBA (Masters of Business Administration) @
I am the CEO of GREMLN, a leading social media and digital marketing company focused on helping businesses and individuals maximize their social media programs. As a former Chief Marketing Officer for three major brands (Wells Fargo Advisors, Experian and Scottrade), I am a big believer in the power of marketing to drive business growth. My expertise
I am the CEO of GREMLN, a leading social media and digital marketing company focused on helping businesses and individuals maximize their social media programs. As a former Chief Marketing Officer for three major brands (Wells Fargo Advisors, Experian and Scottrade), I am a big believer in the power of marketing to drive business growth. My expertise is in driving companies to be highly successful in their digital and social media presence with measurable results.
Wells Fargo Advisors became the #1 ranked investment firm in the U.S. for social media followers during my tenure. My team was recognized in 2014 for digital innovation with a 2014 Gramercy Institute Award for “Best Financial Services Marketing Strategy” in the U.S. I am a member of the national CMO Club and serve as President of the local chapter.
I am an avid reader and speaker on digital innovation, and I served as the keynote speaker at the iMedia Summit in Tokyo, Japan in 2013 and the Search Insider Summit in Key Largo, FL, in 2014. I am honored to have had my digital marketing work recently profiled in the book “Taking Down Goliath: Digital Marketing Strategies for Beating Your Competitors with 100 Times Your Spending Power,” which was released on November 11, 2014 by Palgrave Macmillan Publishing.
Over the past 10 years as a CMO, I’ve managed about $1 billion in media, advertising and marketing budgets during periods of record growth for each of the companies I worked. In 2011, the integrated marketing campaign I led for Experian was recognized with a “Grand Midas Award” for Best Financial Services Marketing Campaign. I have managed marketing, research and analytics teams of 50-100 professionals.
I am truly passionate about my work and always eager to connect with other marketers and strategic leaders.
Chief Executive Officer @ Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Gremln – Digital Marketing and Social Media
· As Chief Executive Officer, Chris leads strategy and operations for the fast-growing digital marketing and social media company and serves on the company’s board of directors.
· Chris is responsible for all company strategy, products, content, creative, business development, consulting & training services, customer care, marketing and human resources.
· Gremln started in 2009 and has become a leading platform for both marketers and non-marketers to leverage social media to build relationships, share content and grow their business.
· Gremln provides an easy-to-use SaaS portal to manage thought leadership, gain management & compliance approval for content, reach customers, and grow your business via social media.
· Gremln’s Social Guardian™ platform allows for regulated users, such as financial advisors, insurance agents, mortgage brokers and other relationship managers, to engage customers online in a safe, secure and compliant way.
· Gremln focuses on helping companies use best practices in social media for their industry, and helps them both measure and customize the best approach for their business.
· Gremln is a must-have platform for financial advisors and agents seeking to grow their practice.
Information about Gremln (pronounced GREMLIN)
Founded in 2009, Gremln is a digital and social media marketing company that provides tools for users to manage their social media. Visit GREMLN.com, From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater St. Louis AreaManaging Partner and Chief Digital Officer @ From December 2014 to September 2015 (10 months) Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer @ From 2010 to 2014 (4 years) Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Head of Products (CPO) @ From 2010 to November 2010 (less than a year) Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Director of Customer Intelligence @ From February 2006 to February 2010 (4 years 1 month) Adjunct Graduate Professor, Marketing (Part-time) @ From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Greater St. Louis AreaVice President, Marketing (Corporate Headquarters) @ From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Greater St. Louis AreaGraduate Professor (Adjunct, Part-time) @ From 2003 to 2006 (3 years) Vice President, General Manager - Loyalty Marketing Division, Executive Committee Member @ From March 2004 to October 2005 (1 year 8 months) Director of Marketing Strategy Dept., Director of U.S. Market Strategy and Leader of Financial Svcs @ From 1999 to 2004 (5 years) Greater St. Louis AreaDirector of Consumer Programs and Loyalty Marketing @ From 1997 to 1999 (2 years) Greater St. Louis AreaAccount Director, Database Marketing, Direct Mail, Database Analytics @ From 1996 to 1997 (1 year) Greater St. Louis AreaDirector of Advertising Production Services, Team Leader, Designer @ From 1995 to 1996 (1 year) Springfield, Missouri AreaCreative Director @ From 1993 to 1994 (1 year) Springfield, Missouri Area