Accomplished Sales Executive with 15 years of demonstrated success in all phases of the sales process and a proven record of developing new business and achieving record sales, revenue, and profit growth. Dynamic strategic planner with a marked financial and technology services career highlighted by rapid advancement through a series of increasingly responsible leadership positions. Demonstrated ability
Accomplished Sales Executive with 15 years of demonstrated success in all phases of the sales process and a proven record of developing new business and achieving record sales, revenue, and profit growth. Dynamic strategic planner with a marked financial and technology services career highlighted by rapid advancement through a series of increasingly responsible leadership positions. Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate C-level negotiations, present profitable solutions, and align organizational vision with corporate objectives. Additional subject matter expertise in marketing and social media.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Strategic Sales Management – Product Development – New Business Development – Project Management Negotiations – Executive Presentations – Marketing Planning – International Business – Partnership Development
Team Training & Development – Key Account & Territory Management – Product & Market Segment Launch
Vice President Strategic Accounts @ Responsible for the stability and growth of strategic accounts, including Fortune 500 companies, Closed-end Funds, Exchange-traded Funds, Mutual Funds, and ADRs. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Richmond, Virginia AreaVice President of Global Marketing and Channel Development @ Formulate and execute social, digital, and direct global marketing campaigns targeting B2B and B2C organizations. Identify and court publically traded companies seeking shareholder interest and offer multiple channel marketing services to gain investors. Manage global marketing team in design and implementation of sales campaigns, target lists, online link placement, and social media marketing. Capture visibility through media partner network and use external platforms to disseminate information. Oversee media team managing 100+ financial publication and website partnerships. Develop and deploy web-based multimedia information applications for investors. Plan and implement Search Engine Marketing strategies and initiatives.
• Attained 300% increase in website traffic by re-launching website optimized for search engines.
• Delivered 5M+ new investor leads within inaugural nine months. From January 2012 to Present (4 years) Richmond, Virginia AreaVice President of Global Sales Development @ Created and drove global expansion initiatives, breaking into new international markets within Europe and South America by establishing three new major reseller arrangements and business partnerships. Architected CompanySpotlight.com as dedicated website outreach platform. Launched joint ventures with London and Italian stock exchanges. Developed global training program with product and process certifications for all sales associates, both internal and with reseller partners.
• Secured $4M in revenue potential upon successful negotiation of reseller arrangement with Bank of New York Mellon, ensuring 8x increase in sales coverage in US markets.
• Landed $20M in revenue potential via partner roll-out with London Stock Exchange. From October 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 4 months) Vice President of Sales - North America @ Oversaw $16M revenue plan across 16 associates, managing client retention and expanding revenue through pricing and product development. Employed new pricing models to establish predictable and stable corporate revenue stream. Grew sales team and implemented training initiatives to ensure successful client retention and improve acquisition and first-net client gain.
• Increased sales force 100%, effectively ensuring profit growth through augmented customer acquisition.
• Realized 25% revenue increase in 2010 via largest client gain in five years.
• Attained 92% client retention rate, a 13.5% increase from former standard. From January 2009 to November 2010 (1 year 11 months) Director of Global Business Development @ Rapidly promoted through a series of increasingly responsible business development management roles and continuously earned new challenges after successfully building new partnerships within financial community, developing new products, and growing revenue opportunities. Managed remote staff in US, UK, and Sweden, with additional partnerships in 13 countries. Directed conference web casting business. Created marketing and action plans for client acquisition and retention. Promoted marketing, sales, and product services to public companies. Closed-end funds and mutual funds targeting Chief Financial Officers, Investor Relations Officers, Marketing and Communications Directors
• Expanded partner network through negotiated contracts with AOL, FoxBusiness.com, CNBC, and Golf Digest.
• Propelled 275% increase in VcallConferences.com annual revenue by acquiring key client accounts.
• Realized 30% increase in mutual fund client base through aggressive partnership initiatives. From July 2005 to January 2009 (3 years 7 months) Director of Business Development - Investment Companies @ Had day-to-day responsibilities for PrecisionFM and VcallConferences.com product lines. Created marketing and action plans for client acquisition and retention, and managed activities of an Account Manager. Developing partnerships within the financial community, developed new products, marketing materials, and revenue opportunities.
• Acquired 47 new mutual fund clients including American Century, Thornburg Asset Management, and Tweedy Browne
• Grew VcallConferences.com revenue from $80,000 annually to $300,000 annually in just two years with key client additions including; New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, American Stock Exchange, and JPMorgan From January 2002 to July 2005 (3 years 7 months) Business Development Manager @ Marketed multiple services to public companies, closed-end funds and mutual funds targeting Chief Financial Officers, Investor Relations Officers, Marketing and Communications Directors.
• Initiated over 70 relationships including McDonald’s, Pepsi Bottling Group, Level 3 Communications, First Data and Edison International
• Grew mutual fund client base by 30%
• Developed a strategic marketing plan to launch VcallConferences.com including marketing/sales material, in-house procedures while leading the go to market efforts to prospective conference companies and brokerage houses From February 2000 to January 2002 (2 years) Public Finance Analyst @ Directed asset management program providing clients in-depth personal service and reports, enhancing product appeal. Expanded client base while cultivating existing relationships. Actively managed bond deals for municipalities, from initial filing of legal documents to final pricing and closing.
• Increased assets under management over 800% via revenue from bond deals. From September 1997 to January 2000 (2 years 5 months)
MBA, Business Administration @ Virginia Commonwealth University From 2001 to 2003 BS, Economics @ Bridgewater College From 1992 to 1996 Chris Fetty is skilled in: Sales Management, Product Development, Partnerships, Investor Relations, New Business Development, Salesforce.com, Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, B2B, Start-ups, Business Strategy, Product Management, Account Management, Marketing Strategy, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension