Manager - Infrastructure Consulting - Azure Federal Cloud Team @ Avanade
IT Systems Director (Volunteer) @ AIESEC Alumni International
Member @ ISSA-NOVA
I am an IT Manager with a passion for customer service, process improvement and information security. I love to help people use technology for all that it can be, whether it is how to use software to its potential or ensuring that you have the right hardware to get the job done, while keeping information security in
I am an IT Manager with a passion for customer service, process improvement and information security. I love to help people use technology for all that it can be, whether it is how to use software to its potential or ensuring that you have the right hardware to get the job done, while keeping information security in mind. I have also learned throughout the years that IT is as much about the people that use it, as the technology itself. I love to take a holistic look at situations when deciding the best course of action, whether it involves process, people or technology. I am experienced in tackling challenges regardless whether is a remote or onsite issues, all while remaining security focused.
Currently pursuing Master Degree in Information Technology (Information Assurance / Cyber Security)with an expected completion in October 2016.
Visit me at http://christophefoulon.branded.me/
Call me at 760-880-5395
Email me at [email protected]
IT Systems Director (Volunteer) @ • Help provide technology support for the Global Virtual Team that makes up AIESEC Alumni International (AAI) for their online collaboration platform through Office365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Lync, and more.
• Ensure Information and Data Security for European based Non-profit with global users.
AIESEC Alumni International (AAI) is a voluntary organization. It is leading the transformation of the alumni arm of the world's largest youth leadership development organization AIESEC, with the goal of integrating over 500,000 business and government leaders, based in more than 125 countries and active in the business, education, government and nonprofit sectors.
http://aiesec-alumni.org/ From May 2015 to Present (7 months) Brussels Area, BelgiumIT Site Supervisor of Corporate Headquarters @ • IT Site Supervisor for Cancer Treatment Centers of America Corporate locations in FL & IL, helping to directly support 400+ stakeholders, 800+ end user devices both onsite and remote in an enterprise environment. My team handled 2200+ escalated Tier 2/3 support tickets in FY15, with 100% SLA and 0.005% re-opened tickets.
• Practice proactive about customer service, issue management, end user training for Executive staff to ensure that corporate Service Level Agreement standards are maintained for our top-level management and Executives, while decreasing outsource help desk costs through training and education by 10-15%.
• Helped reduce print cost by 15-20% through print fleet optimization, retiring of inefficient models, printer configurations and optimal placement of central printing resources.
• Helped the Executive and support staff transition to their new corporate headquarters with minimal disruptions.
• Responsible for managing on-site IS infrastructure, Site Portfolio Management and Project Management for the integration of Executive or Department priorities into the enterprise project portfolio. Being the liaison with Executive management team comes with its challenges, therefore strive to ensure that the department requirements fully understood and then are aligned technical and process solutions to those requirements. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Boca Raton, FLFounder @ • CPF Technology Consulting provides end-to-end solutions from personal to small business solutions. I strive to ensure that you make the most of technology, and that it helps you reap the most benefits. I take a holistic approach to technology so I always ensure that people and process are part of the overall solution. From 2012 to Present (3 years) Technical Support Engineer @ • Provided remote phone and email support for Time & Attendance and Access Control systems for the American customers of Grosvenor Technology.
• Assisted in Project Management for integration and deployment of Time & Attendance and Access Control Systems.
• Provided Trade Show technical Consulting for new potential customer. Conducted and managed Trade Show research, preparation and implementation of ideas for effective product display and branding.
• In charge for Branch level IT infrastructure and support.
• Directed product assembly, quality control and troubleshooting for build to order Time & Attendance and Access Control Hardware. Coordinated logistics for shipping & receiving and deployment of domestic and international orders. Responsible for inventory and asset control of over $500,000 inventory. From January 2014 to August 2014 (8 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaHelp Desk Supervisor @ • Started as Help Desk Agent (Tier I), promoted to Enterprise Application Support Analyst (Tier II) and lastly to Help Desk Supervisor.
• Assisted with Escalated issues for Tier 2 and 3 issues, and route department specific issues to the proper resources for 1500 calls and 3000 tickets per month. Helped reduce abandon rate from 25% to 9% through improved ticket handling and user training.
• Primary System Administrator to Office365 Email and Share-point cloud environment
• Administered Active Directory Users, Groups and computer objects for 500+ users and 1000+ machines over 45 different locations.
• Assisted in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on desktops, laptops, servers and various mobile devices. Provided training on new Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, and applications. Monitored trends and issues, while working to identify room for improvements. From January 2013 to January 2014 (1 year 1 month) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaEnterprise Application Analyst @ • Provided excellent Tier 1 & 2 support for 500+ users over 45 locations via onsite or remote assistance, with a 99% Service Level Agreement success rate.
• Go to person for Help Desk Manager for taking on additional projects like new application integration and deployments. Administered Active Directory Users, Groups and computer objects for 500+ users and 1000+ machines over 45 different locations.
• Assigned as System Administrator to Office365 Email and Share-point cloud environment
• Assisted Systems Engineers with configuration, maintenance, imaging, and deployment of company workstations, laptops, servers, printers and scanning devices.
Researched, recommended and ordered hardware, workstations and laptops for a broad range of application specific requirements. From August 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 6 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaData Center Technician III @ • Helped in managing Company and Collocation customer’s equipment including installing, replacing, removing, configurations troubleshooting, removal and shipping of replaced equipment, Equipment testing and troubleshooting. Completed hardware and software builds for new server deployments per design.
• Assisted Disaster Recover Media Management through the inventorying and archiving of storage media
• Involved in completing complex cable configurations: Loop back and signal testing on fiber, coax & copper, in complete Circuit testing. Provided physical level troubleshooting for hardware and network infrastructure.
• Assisted in support by troubleshooting network issues, determining source of problem, and advise on appropriate action through on-site or collocation actions while Coordinating with Network Operation Center and Service Center From January 2011 to August 2011 (8 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaIT Manager @ • Provided support by troubleshooting computer problems, determining source of problem, and advise on appropriate action through on-site or remote Virtual Private Network (VPN) support.
• Supported Aramark’s proprietary banking application, and define causes of problems through troubleshooting hardware/software/network and escalated when needed. Developed solutions relating to hardware/software technical issues, troubleshooting and maintenance of desktop and WISE Kiosk systems.
• Served as on-site Technical Support agent for technical support assistance for Miami Dade County and Commissary Services 300 users.
• Documented, tested and implement all infrastructure change requests/Projects
• Managed Backup and Recovery Procedures for Servers and Desktop in local office, and integrated plans into Disaster Recovery Plan From October 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 3 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaBackstage Technician @ • Supported troubleshooting computer problems, determining problem source, and advised on appropriate action with computer security solutions, including Virus/Malware, intrusion protection, and back up consultations
• Developed solutions relating to hardware/software technical issues, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
• Served as in-store customer service agent for technical support assistance handling 500+ customers per month
• Created improved marketing strategy for in-store solution services driving sales up 50% for store location From May 2009 to November 2009 (7 months) Miami/Fort Lauderdale AreaLevel II Account Executive @ • Developed solid relationships with key decision makers
• Maintained consistent sales goals on a weekly basis by designing and implementing and effective marketing strategy
• Responsible for selling various Enterprise products/services via phone, in-person, and direct mail
• Created local promotions to help drive site visits and increase sales From August 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 5 months) Director of Projects (Volunteer) @ • Responsible for the creation, development and execution of projects. I maintained consistent project goals on a monthly basis.
• Designed and implemented an effective personnel projects to help develop AIESEC members. • Used knowledge of projects, to assist stakeholders in selecting the most effective solution to met their needs and expectations. From October 2006 to June 2007 (9 months) AIESEC EHSAL Belgium
Master of Science (M.S.), Information Technology - Information Assurance/Cyber Security @ Walden University From 2015 to 2017 BS, Business Administration / Information Systems @ Walden University From 2007 to 2011 MCSE, Information Technologies @ New Horizons From 2009 to 2010 BA, Business Administration and Management, General @ HUB-EHSAL From 2006 to 2007 Associate of Arts (AA), Business Administration @ College of the Desert From 2004 to 2006 Associate of Arts (AA), Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities @ College of the Desert From 2004 to 2006 Chris CISSP is skilled in: Active Directory, Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Networking, Management, Leadership, Project Management, Disaster Recovery, Security, Information Security, Cyber-security, Cryptography, Information Assurance, IT Audit, Sales, Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Consulting, Training, Coaching, Analysis, Mentoring, Team Leadership, Training Skills, IT Service Management, Windows Server, Servers, OS X, Cloud Computing, Office 365, SharePoint, System Deployment, IT Operations, Information Technology, Healthcare Information..., Help Desk Support, Hardware, Firewalls, VPN, Integration, Data Center, Enterprise Software, Process Improvement, Vendor Management, Social Media, Social Networking