HSC, Computer Science, Distinction @
I am a software engineer with more than 3 years of experience in software development. After graduating from Mumbai University, I started working for Accenture on their cloud brokering solution "Accenture Cloud Platform" (ACP), which provides IAAS from various cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon, Google, Azure, Opsource etc. on a single platform. ACP follows a Service Oriented
I am a software engineer with more than 3 years of experience in software development. After graduating from Mumbai University, I started working for Accenture on their cloud brokering solution "Accenture Cloud Platform" (ACP), which provides IAAS from various cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon, Google, Azure, Opsource etc. on a single platform. ACP follows a Service Oriented Architecture, and has many micro-services to make the product highly efficient and scalable.
I have developed various micro-services for the product and gained knowledge on programming languages like SCALA and JAVA, the major frameworks which i have used are PLAY, AKKA, Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud, JBOSS - BPM/ESB, gained knowledge on web-technologies like RESTapi, Web-Services, TLS/SSL, JSON/XML processing etc.
Considering my learning ability and technical expertise, i was promoted to a Senior Analyst in a short span of 2 years, and now i handle two standalone projects(based on Scala) for ACP where i am responsible for designing and implementing new features, estimation, defect fixing, deploying across environments, PROD support etc.
Senior Software Engineering Analyst @ 1) Was chosen to work at the London UK office, where i gained more knowledge on SCALA while working alongside highly experienced contractors, to develop a fully secured micro-service which was used to store sensitive client information in an encrypted form on a remote database.
2) Conducted training's for project members on SCALA/PLAY, to include more members in the Scala team so that we could support future development requirements.
3) Designed and implemented soft delete support, so that sensitive information is not lost due to accidental activities.
4) Created an automated setup and tear down of remote db replica on local to help local development in offline mode and also helped in setting up integration test which could use these local db for test coverage.
5) Involved in design and development of new component based on Akka framework, using actor persistence and supervision which was used as a deployment template dispatcher. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Pune Area, IndiaSoftware Engineering Analyst @ 1) Developed all the infrastructure services using Play/Akka for a new provider - Orange Business Services.
2) Created a stubbing framework that mocked external web-service calls, these stubs gave instant response and hence saved time and cost required for calling external services.
3) Helped in integration of Opsource in New framework by doing gap analysis between the Old and New implementation and assisting the team to understand all the Opsource functionalities currently on Old framework.
4) Created proof of concept for ITSM integration, and hosted a demo for the higher management.
designed and implemented migration flow for ACP users data from Old to New architecture.
5) Got the highest employee rating for FY 2014 From September 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 1 month) Pune Area, IndiaAssociate Software Engineer @ 1) Improved data retrieval time for many esb call by making changes to JPA code, reduced retrival time to 2-3 sec compared to previous 10-12 secs
2) Designed complex work flows to handle issues like concurrency and made external web-service calls to develop back-end services for Opsource
3) Created a deployment script which reduced time required for local deployment from 10-15mins to 1-2mins.
4) One of three people to receive highest employee rating for FY 13 From July 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 3 months) Pune Area, India
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), electronics and telecommunications, First class @ Thakur College Of Engineering and Technology From 2008 to 2012 HSC, Computer Science, Distinction @ royal college From 2006 to 2008 ssc @ snhs From 1996 to 2006 Chirag Ghag is skilled in: Scala, Play Framework, Functional Programming, Java, Web Service Development, RESTful WebServices, SQL, HTML, Eclipse, ESB, JBPM, Telecommunications, Team Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension