Exchange Program, International Business/Economics @
Universidad de Salamanca
Account Executive @ From October 2015 to Present (1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaStrategic Sales Development Associate @ App Annie is the industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence for the global app economy. More than 90 percent of the Top 100 publishers use its free and premium services, and more than 700,000 apps rely
Account Executive @ From October 2015 to Present (1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaStrategic Sales Development Associate @ App Annie is the industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence for the global app economy. More than 90 percent of the Top 100 publishers use its free and premium services, and more than 700,000 apps rely on App Annie Analytics to track their downloads, revenues, rankings and reviews.
Please contact me if you want to:
-Accurately measure the success of your competitors’ mobile app strategy with comprehensive app market data.
-Identify fast rising apps and source publisher contact info to maximize sales outreach activities
-Diversify your portfolio by acquiring the apps whose user base is driving revenue growth
-Pursue direct advertising deals with the publishers whose apps appeal to your target demographic From July 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaClient Services Representative @ Position profile: Managed a high volume of customer service calls and emails for a “home-cleaning” on-line platform connecting cleaning professionals with clients.
- Handled approximately 50-75 cold phone calls and 25-30 emails from both clients and cleaning professionals each day
- Responsible for resolving a great number of logistical and personal conflicts in booking and re-scheduling cleaning appointments
- Multi-tasked by hopping back and forth between unresolved issues. Time management and organization was crucial.
- Negotiated compensation for negative cleaning experiences and property damage claims with disgruntled clients
- Received training and achieved a high level of proficiency with Zendesk Support Software
- Frequently relied upon to handle phone calls from Spanish-speaking cleaning professionals
- Assisted in selling reoccurring contracts, vouchers and gift certificates to potential clients inquiring about cleaning services
-Exceeded the expected call/email volume metrics during the second and all subsequent weeks of the assignment From May 2014 to July 2014 (3 months) Temp Assignment - HomejoyEstimator/Project Manager @ Position profile: Successful project manager and estimator for over 125 developments: scouting business, facilitating progress meetings, managing schedules, budgets and logistics, and delivering quality civil construction projects
- Responsible for completing projects on-time, on-budget and to code, including the orchestration of equipment, materials and trucks to varying job sites and all quality assurance needs
- Managed the budget per job site, accounting for individual profit margins and limiting overages
- Facilitated effective and transparent communication in both Spanish and English to ensure understanding across crew and clients despite language barriers
- Spearheaded an effort to change the company’s marketing platform from Yellowbook and print advertising, to a focus on: SEO, pay-per click ads and an increased social media presence
- Transformed our database of clients, potential clients and vendors from printed paper in notebooks, to Salesforce.com CRM. Then trained other employees on use of Salesforce
- Built sales pipeline by reaching out to potential new clients via cold e-mails and phone calls, and following up on ‘Free Requests for Estimates’ from the website
- Established new business by reaching out to former clients, checking on the condition of existing work completed and offering additional services
- Met on-site with potential clients to review the work requested and attempt to establish a good rapport
- Estimated project scope and budget according to crew capabilities, material pricing and to win against competing bids
- Maintained contact with customers after submitting estimates to assure the scope of work was correct, and to answer further questions From September 2007 to January 2014 (6 years 5 months) Beltsville, MDUmpire @ Position profile: Officiated over 450 professional baseball games as part of a 3-umpire crew.
Worked full time in the Can Am League (2010 and 2011) and the Atlantic League (2012 and 2013). Managed players, coaches and stadium personnel on a nightly basis. Worked as a crew to maintain order and a positive on-field environment
- Promoted to crew chief in the Can-Am League in 2011 and in the Atlantic League in 2013
- Coordinated all on-field rotations and communication. Led communication with crew mates after games to improve individual and crew performance
- Submitted expense reports, confirmed all travel/hotel schedules and logistics with league office and team front offices
- Selected to officiate Can Am League Playoffs in 2010 and 2011, the Atlantic League All Star Game in 2012 and selected as crew chief of the 2013 Atlantic League All Star Game. Selected to the Atlantic League playoffs in 2012 and 2013 and the Atlantic League Championship Series in 2013. From April 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 7 months) Umpire @ From April 2008 to April 2013 (5 years 1 month) Umpire @ From May 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 5 months)
BA, Spanish, Economics @ James Madison University From 2002 to 2007 Exchange Program, International Business/Economics @ Universidad de Salamanca From 2004 to 2005 Chase Edmondson is skilled in: Start-ups, Mobile Devices, Mobile Applications, Social Media, Program Management, Microsoft Office, Sports Marketing, Contract Management, Data Analysis, Spanish, Marketing, Salesforce.com, Negotiation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension