Media & Public Relations Intern @ Heye & Partner GmbH, advertising agency, member of DDB worldwide communications group
Digital Marketing Intern @ Adecco Personaldienstleistungen GmbH
Bachelor's Degree, Global Communications @
American University of Paris
Account Executive ESB DACH @ Focused on helping small to medium size companies within the DACH market to achieve exceptional growth and performance through adopting the various solutions offered by the Salesforce platform. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Business Development Representative DACH @ Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud
Account Executive ESB DACH @ Focused on helping small to medium size companies within the DACH market to achieve exceptional growth and performance through adopting the various solutions offered by the Salesforce platform. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Business Development Representative DACH @ Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
-Promoted to Business Development role after first year
-Responsible for generating new business within assigned territory in DACH market through strategic initiatives and targeted prospecting into large companies
-Collaborate internally with Country Managers and Account Executives on a daily basis From August 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 2 months) Sales Representative DACH @ Salesforce.com is one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in the world. It is changing the way people work and how companies interact with their customers, in a new social, mobile and open world.
Recognized as the world’s most innovative company (three times in a row) according to FORBES magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies has revolutionized how companies manage and share business information.
- Team Leader of the DACH Sales Rep Team
• Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
• Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
• Engaging with customers via telephone, email and web conference to analyse their needs
• Profiling the account and generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team
• Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
• Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials From August 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 1 month) Online Marketing Intern @ - Was in charge of organization and implementation of the Work Experience Contest Adecco Germany
- Social Media support: Facebook, Google +, Foursquare, and corporate blog
- Google Analytics for internal reportings From March 2013 to July 2013 (5 months) Düsseldorf Area, GermanyCustomer Relations & Direct Marketing Intern @ - Creation, distribution and promotion of monthly digital newsletter
- Online marketing strategy and executions; focused on web shop optimization and maintenance
- Assistance to fashion blogger and stylist From June 2011 to July 2011 (2 months) Paris Area, FranceMarketing Intern @ - Creation and translation of POS marketing materials like flyers, banners etc.
- Analysis and recommendations on competitive pricing structures in the German market
- Coordination with airline partners about backlinks and commercial partnership From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Munich Area, GermanyMedia & Public Relations Intern @ - Reviewed on and offline press releases for internal and external company magazines
- Created press portfolios for international brands like Adelholzener, Active O2, etc.
- Responsible for the design and storyline of presentations towards clients and C-level management From June 2007 to August 2007 (3 months) Munich Area, Germany
Master's degree, Digital Marketing @ Hult International Business School London From 2011 to 2012 Bachelor of Arts, Global Communications @ American University of Paris From 2008 to 2011 Advanced Placement & IB certificate @ Zurich International School From 2005 to 2008 Charlotte Hermann is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Online Advertising, Dreamweaver, CRM, Salesforce.com, New Business Development, Cloud Computing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension