Web Development IDEs: Sublime Text 3, RAD/Eclipse IDE
Toolkit: ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Dojo, jQuery, Modernizr
Browser Plugins: Charles, Firebug, YSlow, PageSpeed
CSS Frameworks: Blueprint, Twitter Bootstrap
CSS Preprocessors: LESS, SCSS
Test Frameworks: Jasmine, Protractor, Karma
NoSQL database: MongoDB (certified)
Application Servers: Websphere Application Server, Oracle Weblogic, Resin
Version Control: Git/Mercurial/Clearcase/SVN
Other Tools: NodeJS, PhantomJS, Bower, Grunt, Webpack, JIRA
OS: iOS, OSX, Windows
Senior Software Engineer @ Responsibilities:
- Setup analytics dashboard using ReactJS, Flux, Webpack and WebSockets API.
- Setup analytics script, that'll be used across brand sites for recording events like page views, button clicks and transactions.
- Implemented cross-origin social and brand sign-on (without a page refresh) utilizing HTML5 postMessage API.
- Perform analysis and identify the right front-end technology stack for the project - The New Yorker (iPhone ver. 4.0)
- Architect/Scaffold the front-end framework (for the iPhone Storefront) utilizing Backbone, RequireJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, etc.
- Provided recommendation and introduced RESTful front-end, third-party layer/API abstraction, etc.
- Identify page speed optimization bottlenecks and log them in JIRA as necessary for further analysis.
- Setup build profile (utilizing build tool optimizer, r.js) that combines scripts for optimal browser delivery.
- Setup device optimized client-side builds utilizing Backbone View inheritance.
- Implement Google Play Sign-In integration, Infinite Scrolling, etc.
- Bootstrap an AngularJS application for Push Notifications internal project. (Setup biolerplate HTML, base CSS, base controllers, routes, services, directives and filters)
- Bootstrap a modular AngularJS application for CNID project, setup unit tests in Jasmine, setup application directory structure that mimics application features/domain driven design.
- Setup end-to-end testing testing using Protractor for angular and non-angular projects.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the retail and institutional web-based trading presentation-layer.