Proven performer with a consistent track record in building relationship, developing new business, generating customer loyalty, managing accounts and delivering sales results. Excel in all stages of the sales process from prospecting and rapport building through closing the sale. Adept in creating unique approaches, work plans and programs. Highly team-oriented with recognized leadership, initiative and communication strengths.
Proven performer with a consistent track record in building relationship, developing new business, generating customer loyalty, managing accounts and delivering sales results. Excel in all stages of the sales process from prospecting and rapport building through closing the sale. Adept in creating unique approaches, work plans and programs. Highly team-oriented with recognized leadership, initiative and communication strengths. Well-developed listening, organizational, time, territory, project and account management skills.
Territory Manager @ From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Medical Sales Representative @ • Strong relationship building Medical Sales Representative in the Orthopedic DME field met and exceeded all sales quotas in advance of fiscal year end; grew and expanded sales territory by 20% in first year and continued to grow and expand territory sales to present day.
• Consistently achieved high sales and have grown territory by 28% throughout tenure.
• Ascertained extensive product knowledge in DME bracing and cold therapy while providing educational services to meet the special needs of doctors, surgeons and their patients.
• Completed industry required training in Blood Borne Pathogens, OR protocol and Sterile Techniques Training becoming a valuable resource to doctors, surgeons and their staff.
• On track to become Rookie of the Year throughout the country with Breg From April 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 3 months) Medical Device Sales Representative @ • A successful, ambitious Medical Sales Representative in the Orthopedic Surgical field met and exceeded all sales quotas in advance of fiscal year end; grew and expanded sales territory by 53% in first year and continued to grow and expand territory sales throughout tenure.
• Consistently achieved high sales and earned the “Million Dollar Club” award two consecutive years.
• Attentively focused on increasing division sales from a company ranking of 21st to 2nd nationally and achieved a division ranking of #1 for high sales in the southeast.
• Recognized as Top Performer of the Year within distributorship.
• Ascertained extensive product knowledge in arthroscopic surgery providing educational services to meet the special needs of orthopedic surgeons and their patients.
• Completed industry required training in Blood Borne Pathogens, OR Protocol and Sterile Techniques Training becoming a valuable resource to orthopedic surgeons and OR staff. From January 2008 to March 2012 (4 years 3 months) Greater Atlanta AreaMedical Sales Representative @ • Effectively developed solid relationships with local physicians in an effort to highlight and promote the imaging services of OMI Diagnostics.
• Conducted regular training and informational sessions with physicians and staff educating them on state of the art medical technology offered by OMI such as MRI, CT, EEG and Ultrasounds.
• Maintained strong professional relationships with key contacts at physician locations by keeping clients abreast of new or improved imaging services.
• Increased monthly quota to 100% within three months. From January 2004 to January 2008 (4 years 1 month) Greater Atlanta AreaSpecialty Parmaceutical Sales Consultant @ • Developed strong business relationships with physicians and other health care professionals in an effort to promote the sale of pharmaceuticals distributed by Forest Laboratories.
• Increased market share by 20% for Tiazac, a cardiovascular medication.
• Increased market share by 80% for Lexapro, a central nervous system medication.
• Consistently achieved personal and corporate sales goals. From January 2002 to January 2004 (2 years 1 month) Greater Atlanta AreaAccount Executive @ • Identified as the number one sales representative in the country for small business direct clients.
• Worked closely with management to create and implement new business strategies in an effort to generate and increase new and potential clients.
• Effectively identified and called upon potential customers to arrange in person meetings to introduced and highlight MCI services.
• Wrote and presented client proposals to earn the business of potential customers. From January 2001 to February 2002 (1 year 2 months) Greater Atlanta AreaAccount Executive @ • Developed comprehensive proposals highlighting the company’s products while specifically targeting the client’s needs.
• Implemented a database of potential and existing clients in an effort to further develop the growth of the company in the Atlanta market.
• Customized business office solutions in the most cost effective manner for a wide base of clientele in territory.
• Identified as the most productive and successful account executive on sales team in territory.
• Initiated, executed and concluded the quickest client implementation in branch history worth over $50,000. From January 2000 to January 2001 (1 year 1 month) Greater Atlanta Area
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Public Relations @ University of Alabama From 1996 to 2000 Chad Barron is skilled in: Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, New Business Development, Inventory Management, Pricing, Strong Communication Skills, Top Sales Performer, Proposal Writing, Financial Accountability, Contract Negotiations, Direct Marketing, Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales, Account Management, B2B, Capital Equipment
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension